That Burning Fire

Sanctuari Ellison

OOC First Name
Cole
Sanctuari Was ecstatic, and couldn't get rid of her good mood for the life of her. She was in love, she knew it, she had said it. Link was possibly the most amazing thing that had ever happened to her. And she promised to write him, so she would. She smiled and rushed to the owlry, her feet bare, and her uniform slightly askew. She would change when she got done. As soon as she made it up, she started writing.

Link,
I love dotting your name with little hearts. I can't stop thinking about you, or how much fun I've had with you. I hope you don't find that weird, I mean... I like being around you. This school is so boring, why couldn't i have met you while you were still here, that way we could've hung out so much more. I don't really know what to write, except that I can't wait to see you agian, so that I can be close to you; that always makes me fell warm and fuzzy inside. Write back soon!

Love,
♥Sanctuari♥

Dear Sanctuari,

Its weird I've never gotten a letter saying all these sweet sorts of words to me. Your the first ever to say such things to me, aye, what is? That makes you feel this way? I'm never good at writing so I wouldn't know what to say to you. I have grown a dislike in letters, its never the real deal. It never feels right. Anyways, I'm going to stop being a bummer and let you go. Can't wait to see you again.
</COLOR>
Link x​
<COLOR color="grey">

Link, My Love,

Please, at least give me a date when I can expect to see you! i mean, going through school is such a bore, it's not like I listen to anything these ruddy teachers are saying! And I'm picking up on some of the accents! You aren't a bummer, I love hearing from you. Write soon!

Lots Of Love,
Sanctuari Ellison.

Dear Sanctuari,
I can honestly say it will be soon my heart. I'm still in New Zealand, its safe to say I won't be going anywhere till your out of school completely. New Zealand has grown a part of me so I could never leave it unless I come back some day. I rather you be in school bored as hell than out here on any given day. Its growing quiet dangerous, to complex to even break down into details for you. Its complicated just leave it at that. There's always the bad side of something good. Well take care, I have to make a run. Someone needing a straight pick-me-ups.
</COLOR>
Link x​
<COLOR color="grey">

Dear Link,

Dangerous. Are you okay though? I mean, you'll be okay right, i don't want you getting hurt. I would never live with myself if something happened to you. =(. Please be safe, my love. I'll talk to you soon!

Love,
Sanctuari.

Dear Sanctuari,
I am fine, you don't have nothing to worry about but your studies. Just a recent friend of mines just died and I'm taking it personally bad. We weren't that close, hardly ever spoke. Still when someones dies and I know them, well its always hard. You might understand or not, but I rather have you not worry about me. Quite frankly I wouldn't be able to continue living if something bad happen to you. So do me a favor? Don't worry for me, I'm here. I'm fine, just tough times have me down. I think about you all the time, wish you weren't in school, but I like that you care about your education more than me. Sweet dreams Sanctuari.

Link x​

Link,

I'm so very sorry that this happened to you! I really am. I owe you many hugs now. At least I hope you feel better. I forgot to mention, I made this great new friend! Maybe you should meet her too. You might get along with her. She's a really understanding person. I have lots to tell you when we see each other.

Love,
Sanctuari.

Link sighed reading Sanctuari letters. It felt the same, same as if he was recollecting a old memory. Link closed his eyes, the last thing he want happening is to be reminded of what made him feel ill. What he also didn't want, is to lie to Sanctuari. If he lied though he had her closer than telling the truth. How can he put in words that he was lusting for someone else and that he may be falling for her just the same. How can he tell her that he may actually love them both equally the same? He open his eyes and began to write, something, anything that came to mind.

Dear Sanctuari,
Good that you meet someone new. It helps you keep your thoughts busy when your not alone. I like the company of some people, others not really. I want to tell you something, I won't be writing to you for a while. I may be leaving soon up North. I have lots to sort through, it doesn't mean that I don't care about you. Just means I won't be able to write to you as often. As I stated before, I was never into writing letters. Take care yourself?
Love,
Link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back