That 4 Letter Word Means Nothing...or does it?

Theodore Snow

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Hawthorn Wand 13" Essence of Serpent Scale
Theodore sleepily yawned into his hand before he dropped it to let it rest back on his knees, at the current moment he was sitting on the window sill, legs both bent up and his head resting against the wall. It was extremely quiet in the tower today, and Theodore could honestly say he was enjoying it to the fullest extent, he even managed to get a small nap before he had woken up due to the noisy kids walking by. 'Meh, today's the 14th isn't it?" Not only was his fathers wedding soon, but today was none other than valentines day. Theodore didn't have anything planned really, but he did have a gift for Aleyha that was supposed to have been given to her months ago, but it wouldn't hurt to give it to her today either. "Better get moving soon then." He lifted one of his hands an ran some fingers through his thin hair and let the other simply rest in his lap, the only issue he would actually have at all was finding where the blonde haired beast know none other than his fiancée was at during this time of day. Maybe if he was lucky he wouldn't have to go through the embarrassment of giving it to her though, he wanted her to have it seeing as he had it made for her, but if she didn't like it then he wasn't going to be very pleased.

"I hate girls..." He muttered to himself as he pushed himself off the window sill and landed on the floor lightly. He was dressed Nicely so he supposed it would be alright for him to go around and look for her, even if he didn't really want to move anywhere.

Aleyha hated today. She had wished Ai a happy birthday, but it was freaking Valentine's Day. There was just something about mushy love and all that stupid stuff just got on her every last nerves. She did not have Fenrir with her this time, but she did not feel up to doing much today. So, she made her way up to the North Tower, maybe in hopes of getting away from the love. Love is so...gross. Aleyha thought with a gnarl in her mind. She shook her head, and when she entered a room, her red eyes graced upon her future husband to be. Aleyha stopped walking, and she bit her lip before she said anything. He was looking rather dashing. Aleyha was dressed in a black sweatshirt with a mini skirt and black leggings. Black wedges were upon her small feet. Aleyha cleared her throat and she announced herself, "Hey, Pretty boy." Aleyha smirked, and she waved with her left hand.

Theodore lifted his gaze and flicked some of his platinum blonde hair out of his face so he could get a better view of whomever spoke to him, not that he really needed to see who it was to recognize the voice or the term she used, only Aleyha dared to call him pretty boy every chance she got. "Don't call me Pretty Boy, Aleyha." He said with a roll of his eyes, he had yet to ever see any proof that he was exactly pretty, and just because he had Veela blood, didn't mean he was pretty. No matter who said to him, it always reminded him that he was a filthy half-breed that was happened to be blessed with good looks. "Don't you look cute today." He did find her adorable no matter what she wore really, but he found it always funny to tell her because he got some sort of reaction from her, all he really wanted to do what be noticed by her and catch her attention. Theodore figured that he probably caught it a little bit already for her to even talk to him, but somehow that wasn't enough for him anymore.

"What are you doing all the way up here?" Theodore asked as his hands left his pockets, Aleyha's gift was still inside but he was debating on whether he really wanted to give it to her or not. Blinking at her with his forest green orbs, he wondered if this was going to be a good day, or one of those says where they try to tear each other's hairs out. So far so good though...

Aleyha laughed, "Oh come on, it totally suits you cause you are pretty." Aleyha smirked, enjoying this attention that she received, as well as the frustration he received by her nickname for him. It was better than Veela boy, wasn't it? And besides, she lost a friend, and beat him up over Theodore. No one can insult him but her. Otherwise, they would end up in worse shape than ever before. Aleyha rolled her eyes, and she shook her head, "I am not cute!" She gave him a mean glare, before it was replaced with a subtle smile. Aleyha couldn't help it, she just could not glare at him for too long, unless she was really mad. Then, she could beat him half to death. Aleyha shrugged, and retorted, "I could ask you the same question. I was bored. What is your excuse?" Aleyha put her hands on her hip, and she stared at him viciously through her eyes, masking the smiling that she was doing on the inside. It wasn't every day that she would see Theodore, and from the last few encounters, they were not pleasant ones.

Theodore gave her a frustrated sigh and brought a hand up to his head when Aleyha stated her reasons for calling him that blasted name. He hated that name so much but just assumed that he was going to be called it regardless of what he said. "I hate that stupid name." He said as he puckered his lip out and crossed his arms over his chest, he looked no older than a mere four year old pouting. Theodore refused to be know as pretty no matter what anyone thought or said. He raised an eyebrow at her subtle smile before he shook it off, his head once again falling into his face for him to flick back so he could see again. "Sure you are, if I'm pretty..then your so obviously cute." He stated with cocky look taking over his face, he knew he was getting to her and he enjoyed every part of it, if he didn't like her so much then he wouldn't bother to make her life difficult land just ignore her like he did to most of the population.

"Erm, came up here for some peace and uh...feel asleep?" He laughed for a moment when he realized how bad that sounded. He had only slept for a few hours or so, but it was still pretty bad to hear about. Absently, Theodore hands went back to his pocket and grasped the wrapped box again, it was wrapped in shining silver paper that Theodore admit was fun to look at. He pulled it out of his pocket and played out with it for a bit before he waved Aleyha over with it, telling her to come closer to him.

Aleyha snorted, "Don't test me today, Theodore, because I don't want my good mood to be ruined." Her flipped her hair away from her blood-red eyes, and she narrowed them at him. She didn't think she was cute, so naturally, she stuck her tongue out at him. She had her hands upon her hips, her eyes staring into green, the very green eyes that haunted her thoughts, her dreams. A childish crush. And Aleyha hated it. She wanted to show no weakness, but she was oblivious to how strong and violent she was when someone messed with him. Aleyha gave him an odd stare of disbelief at his reasons. His motion, after pulling out something that looked shiny, told her to come closer to him. Aleyha had to stop herself from immediately obeying. She rolled her eyes, and she slowly made her way over to him, and stared up at him. "What? Practicing your wrapping skills?" Aleyha had no idea what he was planning, and it made her cautious.

Theodore raised an eyebrow at Aleyha's first comment before he turned away and snickered lightly enough for her to hear but not loud enough to make her think he was laughing at her, just her comment. "What good mood?" He asked with humor in his voice, to him if seemed like she was just as moody as was any other day, but then again he wasn't her to he wouldn't know what she claimed was a good mood or not. Instead of pestering her about it he shook his head and walked closer to her seeing as she didn't seem like she wanted to go over to him and shook the box in front of her, trying his best to catch her interest.

"Actually, I didn't wrap this at all...but it is for you." He fiddled with it between his hands and glanced at her curiously to see if she looked interested or annoyed, her reaction would be his que to ever give it to her or back away in case she wanted to hit him, even if she was in one of her so called 'good moods.' "My question is; do you want it or not?" He held it out to her before retracting his hand back again, the present still gripped in his hands lightly, he hoped she wanted it, but if she didn't it couldn't be helped.

Aleyha rolled her eyes and she retorted, “Well, the mood that I don’t feel like kicking your ass right now.” He was waving that ridiculous present and of course, her eyes went to it. Such shiny paper, of course it would distract someone her age! When he told her that it was for him, Aleyha’s red eyes widened. It was…for her? She looked dumbfounded. Then, it changed to confusion. “You got…me something?” Aleyha was so shocked, confused, and irritated. “If you told me anything, then I could have gotten you something!” Aleyha came close to yelling, but anger was absent in her voice. “I don’t know what it is, so I can’t answer that question, you know.” Aleyha put her hands on her hips, and she raised an eyebrow at him. “Why?”

So maybe she did have such thing as a good mood that differentiated from her bad moods, too bad they still involved her being as mouthy as ever. It wasn't until Aleyha began to show full intrest int eh present did Theodore smirk smugly, she fell exactly what he hoped she would fall into and he was actually sort of surprised that his plan worked at all. "I didn't want to tell you though, I sort of bought it on impulse." He shrugged, still holding the present, Theodore hadn't planned to buy it at all. But when he walked into that shop his body sort of moved on his own and before he knew it, he had bought her an expensive gift. As much as his actions confused him, the young Veela knew it was probably because he liked her

"Why buy it? I told you already, an impulse." His looked at her with a raised eyebrow as he monitored her actions carefully, strictly speaking because he knew she could whoop his butt at any time for this. Finally noticing that he had still yet to give her the gift, Theodore held Aleyha's Gift out to her so she could grab it and open it if she felt like. In fact Theodore was tempted to run off before she opened it so he wouldn't have to see her reaction. "I think I need to go now, see ya." He gave her a lazy wave before he stuffed his hands in his pockets and turned, he still wanted to sort of hsee her reaction, but was afraid she wouldn't like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back