Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Arc)
Wand
Ebony, Dragon heart-string, 9 1/2 inches
Kira had never thought about graduation before. But with her Caelan graduating this year, it was imminent how lonely she was going to be. Her fiancee, her patrol partner Norton, everyone was graduating. And so was her friend Marcos. She made her way up to the seventh floor, looking for her friend. She started looking around for the older boy. "Marc!" She called, weaving through the crowd.

Marcos was a little startled when he heard a voice speaking, having minded his own business as he went about his day but when he turned and saw who it was he smiled. Kira was a good friend to Marcos and someone he would miss once he left school, at the very least being with Gabriella meant he wouldn’t miss her at least not in the ways where he would had they been in different years. ”Kira! Hey! How are you?” Marcos knew there had been a lot of drama in kira’s life so he was keen to make sure that she was all okay. Though she seemed very happy so maybe things were good? Either way Marcos would be there for his friend.​

Kira caught up with Marcos, placing a hand on his arm and taking a moment to catch her breath. "Oh, I'm so glad I caught you." She smiled brightly, trying to even out her breathing. "You're graduating this year, aren't you?" She asked, though she wasn't really looking for an answer. She still couldn't believe she was losing so many people this year.

Marcos looked at Kira as she finally approached him and smiled at her softly, ”I’m glad you caught me too,” and he was, it had been a while since they’d spent time and he missed her somewhat. In the ways that friends tended to miss each other after not spending time together. He could figure that with him a NEWT student and her an OWL student it explained why neither had had much time, so he was all the happier to spend a bit of time with her now. ”I am yeah, we’ll have to keep in touch afterwards,” he told her, but perhaps she had sometime to say to him, which was why she was even mentioning it.

Kira chuckled. "I was thinking the same thing. So I got you this!" She held out the box. She had taken some time to pick out the quill set for her friend. She tucked her hair behind her ear. "I was thinking we could still write to each other after you leave. You'll always be welcome at the Inn, you know. Tyra already said she'd set aside a room for you if you need it." She informed him with a smile. "Do you know what you're going to do after graduation?"

Marocs looked at her and then the gift, he took it and opened it. He smiled at what was inside. ”Oh this is wonderful Kira,” he told her sincerely, ”I’ll write to you every day,” the boy told her, though he knew it wouldn’t be everyday, it would just be enough of the days to have things to say to her. ”I’m going to play quidditch for sure, and probably just where ever Gabriella wants to settle,” he told her honestly, he wouldn’t mind where he playing, as long as he was playing and wherever she was. Marcos knew that what he wanted to do had the flexibility to move wherever and he would always want to ensure that Gabriella was happy and satisfied. He loved her so much. ”How about you, Caelan is graduating this year right?” he couldn’t help but ask, it was probably going to be difficult to be apart and yet still together.

Kira giggled as he seemed to like the gift. "Good, I'll make sure to write back," she teased lightly. She brightened as he mentioned Gabriella. "Marc! You've been holding out on me," She thumped his arm lightly, smiling widely at him. "What's happened with Gabriella?" She inquired. He asked about Caelan then and she couldn't help but smile brightly. "Yes, he is. He's going to study law after he leaves," She told her friend, trying not to seem too excited. "But we're making plans for when I graduate. Really big plans." She tried her best to give him her most innocent smile.

Marcos smiled at her when she said that she would be writing back to him. Which he had to admit he was pretty keen for, it would be good to keep in touch with her, to see how she was doing and managing. At her words he gave a little smile, ”We’re taking things slowly,” he told her, ”We’re together but we’re going slowly,” he didn’t mind the pace, if that was what she needed then who was he to rush her. They were a team, he was not acting alone. He was a little curious as to what she mean, what sort of plans, plans to just live together, plans to be with one another. ”What sort of plans?” he asked, with a curious expression. Maybe she like him had grand plans to do something with her life and that was what she meant.

Kira smiled widely as he told her he and Gabrielle were together. "Oh, that's wonderful!" She hugged him. She knew how long he had been in love with the girl, and it pleased her to hear that they were finally together. She pulled back, brushing her hair out of her eyes and giving him the biggest smile. "Oh, I'm going to go into medicine," She told him. "Either as a healer at Mungo's if I can get the grades for it or I'll go to a muggle school and work with my brother-in-law," She giggled. "Though, um, I do have other plans, too," She giggled and, smiling like a fool, held up her left hand to show Marcos the engagement ring on her finger.

Macros gave her a little smile when she congratulated him on it, he knew that he’d always been lovesick over Gabriella, he had actively tried to get over her, had put her out of his mind but it had just been hard and he’d known that she liked him too, so it was nice to be able to at least try. He listened as Kira explained what she wanted to do, ”Wow, so when I eventually get hit hard with a bludger I’ll come to you to get healed,” Marcos joked with her before she held up her hand to him, and it took his a moment to notice and he couldn’t help the small smile, ”Aww, Kira, congrats,” he told her honestly, he was happy for her, he thought she was maybe a little young to be thinking about marriage but if it was what she wanted, then who was he to step in the way. ”Are you going to wait until after you graduate before you get married?” Marcos asked her with a wide smile.

Kira furrowed her brow and smacked him lightly in the chest. "I'll be at the game so I'll just drag you off the field." She still hated the injuries related to quidditch. She giggled at his question. "Of course I am, silly. I still have two more years here. But he's leaving soon, you know? And we both know what we want. We just... have to work up to it." She smiled warmly, tucking her hair behind her ear. "I know it might sound silly, but he's going to be busy studying law and I'm going to be pretty wrapped up studying medicine. It's not quite so lonely knowing that when we come out the other side, we'll have each other. You know?" She bit her lip and covered her face with her hands, blushing madly. "That sounds ridiculous, doesn't it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back