Thanks for the Memories.

Tess Kaster

Tess Kaster flipped her hair over her shoulder as she closed up the Flourish and Blotts store, taking the key with her. It wouldn't be closed for too long, just a few minutes while she popped out to do a little bit a shopping, a girl's got to shop, and Tess was no exception. It wasn't that the blonde was a shopaholic, but she did enjoy shopping a great deal, especially since Parker wasn't here, and little Rafaelle was with Parker at this time, it was a little bit difficult to keep herself entertained, and since it was quiet time for the shop, she literally had nothing better to do than dust shelves, scold her younger sister who was helping her out because she'd been expelled, or go shopping, especially since the first two were not much fun at all. Tessa sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, it was a lovely day, and the sun was rather warm to the womans lightly tanned skin, it was highly appreciated too, she needed to tan again, she was getting so pale, especially since Parker basically put her in a bubble when she was pregnant, which wasn't really long ago, she was just grateful that she hadn't have gotten too big whilst pregnant, otherwise she would have had to spend some more time in the gym, and the gym sucked sometimes, especially if you were more interested in relaxing, then actually doing physical exercise, like Tess was.

Smiling as various people she walked past, Tess did a little bit of window shopping. She knew the stores around here, because some were her competition so to speak, unfortunately she had not had the time to actually meet her 'competition', she would have liked to get on a first basis with them all, but that seemed impossible, she was just so busy, it was crazy. Pulling her sunglasses onto the top of her head, Tess was startled by the fact that she had bumped into someone, she hadn't even noticed that the woman was within bumping distance, in fact, she hand't even seen the woman she'd walked into. Tess came from a family of rather tall people, the smallest being the three year olds, and Tamalia, but she was 5'3, still taller than this unknown woman. "Oh I'm sorry!" She said apologetically, making sure the woman didn't fall. "I didn't see you." A smile crossed the shopkeepers, this unknown woman looked slightly familiar, but Tess couldn't be entirely sure.​
<i>
</i>

Giovanni De Luca was looking forward to spending time with her son. She had just left a Quidditch practice. Since joining the team she had not been thinking about her late husband. She was finally doing something she loved to do. She had lived like a muggle for far too long. Giovanni held Timmy's hand tightly as she walked through Obsidian Harbor. She needed to get her son to start wearing clothes. Currently, her son was in swimming shorts. He had refused to put anything else on, so she had dunked him in the bathtub and they apparated to Obsidian Harbor. She only wore shorts and a bright pink tank top. She wore no heels, so she was her regular short height in her flip-flops. Gio did not know why Timmy hated wearing clothes. She would not force him to wear them either. The Healers said that would be a bad idea. Most of the day he sat on the couch at home butt naked. It was cute, but it was also worrying at the same time.

Giovanni stopped in front of a shop. It was a short full of boys and mens clothing. She pointed inside. Timmy follwed her finger then he looked at her with his normal emotionless expression. "Look at all those clothes in there! Don't you want to try some on?" she asked sweetly while trying to persuade her son at the same time. Timmy shook his head. Gio frowned. She was lucky that it was a hot day today, otherwise her son would be freezing to his death. "I will have you wearing clothes by the time you are six." she whispered to her son. Giovanni turned away from the window to be bumped into by some giant, in her terms at least. This was the third time today. Timmy giggled. Gio rolled her eyes at her son. "You probably did not. I am very short." she said sweetly to the lady. She did look familiar. She thought through her school days. "Did you,maybe, attend Beauxbatons?" she questioned the woman.

It had been a lovely day so far, which attributed to Tess not exactly looking where she was going, but that wasn't really a good enough excuse, she should pay attention to thing more often, but she rarely did, unless she was with her son in the shop, she had to keep an eye out for customers and people looking to find certain books. It was weird, when she was younger she hated reading, and now she was an owner of a magical book store. Amazing how much she had grown, possibly thanks to Parker, though she'd never, ever admit theat, since she was far more mature than he could ever hope to be. Running her fingers through her blonde hair, she began to think about getting a hair cut, or atleast thinned, it was rather heavy these days and she was sure she'd get a headache any day now.

Tessa was quite embarrassed, she had managed to walk straight into some stranger on the street, what if she didn't learn to look out for shorter people and one day ran into her own son? Or one of her younger siblings? She wasn't sure if she could allow that to happen. The blonde looked for the source of slight iggling, and saw a little boy, he reminded her of her own son, though little Raffy was younger, she still managed to find similarities between them, something she'd been doing since having her son. Lisa said it was just her motherly insticts coming out, the thought of all children being your own when your little one wasn't with you. Turning her emerald eyes onto the woman, Tess looked at her closely, she looked somewhat familiar and she couldn't shake the feeling that she knew her from somewhere. When the woman asked about what school she had gone to, Tess simply nodded. "Yes, Beauxbatons was the school I attended." Admittedly, Tessa was a b!tch bacl then and didn't like to think about it, it wasn't fond memories. Just to prove that everyone that was her friend were just as two-faced and shallow as she was, she didn't keep in contact with them anymore, because she couldn't stand their annoying personalities, nor could they stand the transition of her own personality, it was amazingly different and she was glad, she'd dread to be the same woman now as she was before, she'd have nothing. She wouldn't have her shop, her new friends, her son or her boyfriend, and she loved all fo those things dearly. "I presume it's safe to say that you too attended Beauxbatons?" She asked, flipping her hair behind her shoulder.
<i>
</i>

Giovanni nodded. Now she knew why the woman looked so familiar. They had attended the same school. During school Giovanni was very active. She was a avid Quidditch player, and she studied hard in all her classes so she would be able to become an Auror. She did not know if she would ever become an Auror, but she had the skills to be one. She may be short, but she was very strong. Gio nodded again. "I was on the Quidditch team most of my years there." she said. Timmy had started to whine and tug on her shirt. She picked up her son and placed him on her hip. He was getting heavier and heavier as he grew up, but Giovanni always adjusted. She went to the gym on a regular basis, so she had muscle almost everywhere on her body, but she still looked feminine. Timmy was looking at the woman with interest. He looked like he was trying to find words to say. He was a very quiet boy. When he decided to say something it would take him awhile to say it because words were hard for him to find. "Isn't her hair so pretty, Timmy?" she said in that special voice she used for her son. She always tried to help her son out. Timmy nodded quickly. He his his face in his mother's neck. She smiled and looked back at the woman. "He's really shy. I'm Giovanni." she introduced herself and held her hand out for the woman to shake. Even if this woman was not a safe person she would be able to shield herself and her son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back