OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Sara was happy at Hogwarts, so far. She had explored so many areas of the castle during the first semester that she couldn't think of where else she could spend her time adventuring. That was the reason the first year decided to come to the third floor corridor, although she had been so deep into her thoughts that she had absolutely forgotten how she arrived to this specific floor. Sara frowned, not really in the mood to walk further. She settled herself down on a low window ledge, sighing and looking around her. There weren't many people in the corridor, two people who were making out - to which Sara rolled her eyes and muttered "get a room" - but besides that Sara felt at peace. She glanced out the window, sometimes wanting this semester to pass quickly so that she could try out for the quidditch team next year, she loved flying and it was one thing that kept her from tearing her hair out when she encountered rather prejudiced students. Even the thought of it bothered her for some reason, but she hated the way some of them treated people they considered to be lower than them. It wasn't fair. Sara had been sitting on the ledge for about an hour so she jumped off, almost falling over. She regained her balance and began to walk in the direction opposite to where she had come from.
<i></i>

Alex was specifically curious to see trophies that day, and after a brief visit to the trophy room, spending half an hour studying trophies displayed there, he was on his way back to the Gryffindor common room. As he stepped by, a couple was at it, to which Alex chuckled and shouted out in a joking manner.
"Get a room, lovebirds!"
Alex was much younger than them but he wasn't afraid to speak out, especially if it's a joke (even though it's a bad one.)
The couple snarled at him, but he continued walking along, chuckling as he went. As he kept walking, a first year Slytherin came stumbling in his direction, and what immediately popped into his head were memories of him exploring every inch of the castle on his own during his first year... And all the times he ended up lost and had to ask for older students' help. He had a hunch she might be in the same predicament as well, so he decided to cross paths with her.

"Hi, names' Alex Sheffield, like the town, nice t' meet you!"
he quickly muttered in a heavy Yorkshire accent to purposely confuse the girl in a joking manner, aggressively introducing himself with a big smirk on his face.

Sara was about to continue her plan to go to the common room, however she did hear something that made her giggle. At least, she was not the only one who found those two people's behaviour rather inappropriate. They were in a castle and surrounded by students, therefore they were somewhere where there were many people. It was a little disgusting to the girl. It took her a moment to process that the person was speaking to her, so she looked in his direction and blinked once, finding her voice as she'd been slightly confused when he had introduced himself. "Random much?" She raised her eyebrows, not knowing what else to say. Sara had no idea where this guy was from, his accent was far off from the now familiar accent of New Zealanders so she was befuddled. "Um, sorry. Which town?" She was probably embarrassing herself but you couldn't blame her, this Alex guy was odd and totally not like the type of people she was used to being around. Well, besides her siblings.

His accent cleared up as he coughed, but a bit of it was still there in his voice. He chuckled slightly at the almost awkward situation at hand. Looking back at the people smooching behind him, he focused back on Sara.

"Sheffield's a town in Great Britain, Yorkshire. It's just happens to be my last name as well." He smiled, running his hand through his long-ish hair.

"I reckon you're a first year, rite'? Must be having a hard time finding your way around the castle?" He was genuinely trying to help the girl out, as he didn't want anyone to feel like he did during his first year in Hogwarts. He looked around, orienting himself around the castle as well.Although he was second year already, sometimes he was unsure of his whereabouts for second.

Sara nodded slowly, curiously watching the boy who seemed to be really keen on making a new friend, which reminded her of her own brother. "Oh right I knew that," she replied, a trace of a smile at the corner of her lips. She snapped back to the awkwardness of the situation as she realised he had assumed what everyone always assumed, that she was a first year and therefore didn't really know the castle. To be fair, she had been walking around pretty aimlessly but that didn't mean that she was lost. "I mean, I guess," she shrugged. "But I'm not lost, you see, I got bored and wanted to explore? I don't even remember why I came to this floor specifically. I must have been too deep in my thoughts to notice." The Italian giggled, forgetting both the awkward first impression and the couple making out. "I'm Sara, by the way!" She said, smiling, having recovered from her confusion and now being her cheerful self again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back