testing this one out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abathyn Dalmoir

Heeey everyone!

So I normally have a self-imposed rule not to post in here, or else I get myself too busy. But this is slightly different.

Anything suggested here is actually very likely not to happen.

Abathyn may be going to have another child. Her last two were adopted when she was first in hiding, after killing the father of one.. or something. It's in her biography which is down there in her signature, anyway. Abathyn has/will have an initial diagnosis of Borderline Personality Disorder, where basically her view on the world changes every day. I can't decide if it will stay this way, I need to discuss it with people first because initially I'd planned it to stay that way. But if one day she sees the world as wonderful and loving or whatever, she'll probably go off and meet a guy or something.

Now, this is extremely out of character for Abathyn, so out of character that I needed to write extremely in bold to accentuate it. Abathyn killed her first child's father because she didn't trust him. She was abused as a child, more by her adoptive father than adoptive mother, and it's all caught up with her. Abathyn does not trust men. But with BPD.. that might change.

If Abathyn has a kid with someone, that someone probably isn't going to be with her for too long- a year at the most. But, if you have a character who might possibly fall in love with this Death Eater with MAJOR issues, post your interest here and I'll get back to you on the decisions I've made. I know, with nothing definite there is no way that many people would be interested.. but if it is more in character for someone to just have a one-night stand with her, I'm open to that too.

Short story: Screwing up my character's lives is my favourite pastime.

Hmm, I understand...I'll dig through my bag of characters and see what I find :)

Well, I have a new character that I can use for this, but he's a little under-developed if you don't mind that.

His name is:
Gabriel Esposito

Generally, he's an optimistic person, but not to a point where he waltzes around rambling about sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows all the time. He's also very trusting, and most of the time people take advantage of that fact. In his free time he loves to take photos, and he hopes to be a professional photographer for the Daily Prophet at some point, but currently is just living off his trust fund. The only reason that he hasn't gotten a steady job yet is because of his A.D.D. This condition made it harder for him to focus at work and as a result he couldn't hold his job. But seeing as he's living comfortably in Italy, it's really not that bad (at the moment anyway.) And finally, he tends to think he can fix things when he can't. He expects that everyone and everything can be fixed if they really try, and sometimes he's blinded by that thought.

I have another character that could work, but I'm not sure if their partner is just really really inactive, or gone. :doh:

@Domino so... your posting here was simply to tell me that you'd look and see what characters you have who might possibly be interested in Abathyn? Huh. Okay then.

@Mimi I can actually almost imagine Abathyn trusting him slightly. Shall we discuss this over PM? I've been told by my friend that she has someone too, but Gabriel seems almost more possible.

@Madz I ♥ Bruno Mars :o

Olivia :hug:

Well, seeing as Selwin has broken up with Eden, his past fiancee/gf, I think it might be good for him to start getting use to the 'love' track. Even though this is temporary, and as you stated, about one year, I don't see Selwin getting too serious, which will be good for him in the end when Abathyn leaves him (If you agree to this plot, that is). Anyways, Selwin usually falls quick for a girl he seems to like, which to my believe should fit perfect for your plot line. Selwin especially likes girl's with problems because he has a tendency to 'want' to help cure them, he can't do anything about this, so he will just be sucked in rather quickly, as far as I see it. Now for the trust, he can build up trust rather easily, even in front of his worst of enemies, he can do it. Seeing as these two are both death eaters, it might be easier to get them together. The rest of up to you, I'm all for it, if you decide to go with Selwin. ;) He already has a final planned, but as far as events in the middle go, I'd like to have some fun with him. Lol.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back