Status
Not open for further replies.

Austiin Hayes

OOC First Name
Tenilee!
Wand
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
Hey there everyone! :D

So it's probably pretty obvious as to why I'm here, so let's get this party started shall we?

Anyway, with the new Hogwarts year starting up, that vibe is in the air and such, and I'm feeling the excitment that is a new year at Hogwarts, but no, this is not going to be focusing on my Hogwarts students, as I am currently finishing off Role Plays with some of them, and since they will have classes and I am going to dedicate myself to classes, (I have ten Hogwarts students :r ) I think I pretty much have enough Roleplays with them, escept maybe two, but that can all come later.

So basically, I'm putting this up for my none Hogwarts New Zealand students, I have a few of those, they are in several different years, so there is good variety, anyway, I don't know if you guys will either what to role play them with your none Hogwarts New Zealand characters, or some of your little Hogwarts attendees, I don't really mind, I'm just stating that this will mainly resolve around my non-HNZ characters ;)

Beauxbaton's Students;

Alex Handler- Seventh Year, Muggle Born, Bisexual. There is a link to Alex's bio right there, but I'll just give a run down just in case you're too lazy to read through all the info (I know I sometimes am, even with my own characters :r ) Alex is a good guy at heart, depending on the situation and who he is with at the time, he can either be a really nice, deep guy, or a really shallow, stubborn brat. He does well in school, though sometimes he becomes frustrated with the magical world because it doesn't seem to make much sense at all. He loves anything to do with art, and if he meets someone that likes art, he will instantly like them a little more, that being said, if he meets someone that hates art, the opposite occurs. He can be loud and rude when angered and has a temper, though he is slowly learning to tame it, it's hard and does tend to show its ugly face.

Jace Venturino- Seventh Year, Mixed Blood, Heterosexual. Jace does not have a bio just yet ( :r ) I have resently changed his whole character, anyway. Jace is a cool, calm and collected guy, he likes to relax and just watch the sun go down, he enjoys the simple things in life and enjoys having fun. He is a little dependant on people, since he is a triplet he is used to not being alone, so he tends to lean on people and starts conversations with people if he is lonely. Useually he likes to keep up a pokerface, not revealing whether he is upset or not, though he does let people in one they gain his trust, which is very easy. He is a nice boy and likes to shop, eat chocolate and joke around with friends. He can be self-conscieous in situations and can worry, but tries not to show it, though it never works.

Declan Lesley- Fifth Year, Part Veela, Homosexual. There is a link to Declan's Character Development as I have not done him a Bio as of yet, as his CD is new and not much has happened to him yet. Anyway here is a quick run-down. Declan is a gentle and kind boy, he doesn't like talking about his Veela heritage, as he has been subject to teasing for it. He is new to Beauxbatons, as he used to attend Durmstrang, but since he was teased a lot, decided to run away and transfer to Beauxbatons, a decision he regrets as he feels now that he should have stood up for himself, but he is too nice and shy to do so. When in a comfortable environment, he can be talkative and excitable, he likes being spontanious and he quite likes creating music, he likes art, though only as an observer as he cannot draw very well. He is naive and his kindness can be used against him as he is generous and is easily used.

Hannah Handler- First Year, Half-blood, N/A. Hannah does have a CD, but it was made when she was fiveish and has not been updated as of yet. Anyway, here is her personality. Hannah is a sweet little girl with a big heart, she is everything you would expect of a lovely little girl, sweet, caring, kind, innocent, I think you get the point. She has a big brother complex and loves her two older brothers dearly. Most conversations with her would at some point in time end up with her talking about her family because she loves her family a lot and loves to express this love to others. She is frightened of blood and will faint if she sees any and cries when someone is mean or angry at her. Since she is so emotionally weak, her oldest brother, is quite protective of her, so she relies heavily on her family to help her through situations and will probably lean heavily on people she meets as she is generally a trusting young girl.
She likes to help people when sad and is always willing to give a shoulder. She likes hugging people if she feels that they need a hug, this includes people she has just met, because she believes that hugs have the power to cure anything. Sometimes she can be a little manipulative and will put on the waterworks and play the guilt card if she wants something, though she would only do this to people she is close to. She likes rainbows, butterflies, chocolate and sparkles and is quite an energetic and happy girl. Her weakness is ice-cream, she fawns over it as if it were gold.
She's probably one of my most cliché characters and I love her for her clichéness.

Durmstrang;

Michelle James- Fifth Year, Half-Blood, Homosexual. Mitchie's bio will probably not help you too much since it is incomplete in many areas, one of which being her personaliy area, though her history and relations with her family can give you a small idea of what she is like. Bascially, she is lost in the world, she has erratic mood swings as she is trying to find her identity in her current world that is very stressful for her. She can be quite calm one minutes, then can lash out any second, without warning. She is trying to pull herself together and with the help of her new found family, it is working, though she is in a fragile state of mind and there are still cracks. She is insecure and worries about her appearence, but tries not to show it, she worries about what people think of her and is always trying to be better and prettier and other typical teenage girl things.

I'm pretty sure that's all my out of Hogwarts students. Basically, they need friends, romantic interests, though not Jace as he is going to have a girl friend soon, and not Hannah, because she's eleven. Crushes, maybe they could crush on someone or someone could crush on them, again this is excluding Jace as he is already crushing on someone, and Hannah because she is too oblivious to the fact that boys and girls are different. Maybe some fights as some of my characters are tempremental and have tempers.

Maybe for Declan someone that can help him about Beauxbatons? I don't mind the year, as long as it's not a first year, because he's new, they're new... see where this is heading? I don't think a first year would be able to tell him where he needs to go, just sayin', and maybe for Michelle, someone to be there for her? Just someone that is reliable and would help her through her unstable state at the moment?

Thanks guys, you are legends :hug:

Hi!!!
Yes it's me again. :r
I have a fourth year Beauxbatons boy I can offer you.
His name is Dalton Brobeck, and I am in the process of making him a bio. But the run down of his personality is he is very British and has been brought up in vary proper way, he has very good manners and never speaks out of turn etc. He was transferred to Beauxbatons this year and with the freedom away from his family, he has become to rebel against his parents a little, beginning to enjoy his childhood a little more. He is in desperate need of friends so he's up for plots.
Let me know.
Melissa :wub:

Melissa! :wub: Made my day ^_^

Okay, well since he's new (you did say he was just transferred) I'm guessing he doesn't know his way around? I would be happen to either provide Declan, they can be lost together, I think it would be pretty funning having those two wonder the halls of Beauxbatons, lost out of their minds, the language barrier may be something to behold as well, Declan does not speak French and his English is rusty to say the least xD

Or Jace, as he would be willing to help him out a little, show him around and such, he is open to making friends and that with younger people and would be interested in his proper behavior.

How's that go with you? It's your choice :)

I can offer Sapphire for Alex. As a winter fling or as a pen pal something of the sort. You know her, she loves art more than breathing so she and him should get along fine. She wants to prove that her heart can move on even though she's is sort of stuck on the guy that she's in love with but that doesn't mean that she can't have a fling or two and they can stay friends afterwards.

:hug: You made my day too!

Anyway, down to business.

The fact that Sapphire loves art would definately give her kudo points. Perhaps they could be winter flings and than turn to Pen pals? I'm fine with them being just friends as well though :) So I agree, it's up to you.

:wub:
Ooh yay!.
Yes Dalton has no idea how to get around Beauxbatons so a lost plot would be awesome and funny.
Ah, Jace :D I think Dalton would like him too. I think they would get on well despite the age difference.
Yay more plotting.
:hug: Melissa.

Hey Tenile! I have Yvonne Ramirez, my Durmstrang, for Michelle if you want. She has trust issues. This is because she has gone through major bullying as a child, and it is still effecting her. She can be emotional at times, but not very often. She is ignored at home, so part of the reason she is so mean is because she wants attention. She is a fifth year.

I also have Vicxen Dodge, my Beauxbaton, for Delcan or Alex. She can be a friend or whatever you want her to be. She very kind and at times a perfectionist. She is very active and athletic, as she has a fear of becoming fat and dying. She has an older brother and her mother died last year, so she is still kind of in a slump as the anniversary of her death comes up. She is a 6th year, and is a very loyal person. So what do you think?

Hey all you :hug: sorry I dn't reply earlier, but I've been away. Anyway:

Mel: Yes and we can chat about it further using one of the many PM's started between our Jace and Aimee accounts xD

Lovi: Yvonne&Michelle

I would love to throw these two into a room and make them go all crazy at eachother, it would be an entertaining moment xD Anyway, I think they could help eachother, though Michelle will not be sentimental abotu the fact that Yvonne's mother is dead, she would think that that was a good thing because of her history with her mother, but other than that, they would either be good friends, or crazy enemies, actually, I think they would be a mix of both, it could be interesting :)

Ana: Yes, I suppose so xD anyway if you would like to start, I would be happy to reply as soon as possible :D

You got the two mixed up a bit Tenile. Vicxen's mother is dead. Yvonne's mother is alive. But anyways, I think RPing the two together would be fun. Would you like me to start?

Heyy!

I have this character, Felix Garcia. He's a little goofball, but I had this little idea for him. A pretty odd plot to be quite honest, but I think it could work well for your 5th Beaux boy.
my character Felix is a very self assured and confident guy. He doesn't need to be told that he's cool. He likes hanging out with friends, and hanging out with girls. However, the guy loves messing around. Like acting like a hyperactive ball of fun. He doesn't like to stay in one place and is somewhat known for his spontaneity. He likes to have fun and just live his life.
Now, Felix is straight, he loves girls, but he likes doing new things. He likes doing things that are different. So, I had this idea, where Felix would be interested in dating him. But it would be very one sided. However, Felix would act like a perfect gentleman. As he is the romantic type.
So, yeah, basic idea is that, Felix becomes interested in Declan but not in the same way as Declan would be interested in Felix.
Yeah.
Have any questions, PM me.

Just let me know what you think.

Emzies <3

[/small]

Lovi:
Excuse my bad reading xD anyway if you would like to start, that was be fabulous and I'll owe you one :)

Emzies:
I like it, he sounds like the sort of guy Declan would like and it would be interesting as well. :D

Tenile - So like I have Jaden here, who would she be friends with or be enemies with :r Let me know.

Gosh Madz, make me work :p anyway, I do know a little bit aabout hher personality, and I think the only one that wouldn't kill her, yell at her, or cry would be Jace. So how about it? Jace and Jaden meet? Maybe become ffriends? It depends on how Jaden would react to Jace. :)

sorry xD i think she's met a triplet once, so Jace could be her first male friend if not it could be a one time thing and lets say enemies :r

Lol, it's okay, I need to make myself unlazy anyway, you might as well help me :p

Anyway, I think they'd be pretty good as friends, Jace is someone that can pretty much get along with most people as he can change his personality slightly for situations, because Jace. Is. Awesome. :r

Oh okay then, I'll start something new and pm you =]

btw check Tamalia and Makaylah rp xD

Hey Tenile! Here is the topic for Yvonne and Michelle.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back