Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 13.5" Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Dannii walked down do the quidditch pitch with her new moontrimmer. She had owled Tyson and asked him to meet her hear, they hadn't talked since they came to Hogwarts. Once at the pitch she tried to wait for Tyson but her new broom was calling her so she jumped on and zoomed off. she was wearing a tube top and skinnys. She started doing little trcks on her broom like flips and turns and started going higher and higher.

Tyson had recieved Dannii's owl about going down to the quiddotch pitch to test out their brooms. He was eager to see his best friend again, whom he hadn't seen since sorting. He was wearing a plain white tshirt and cutoff shorts.
Silver Arrow in hand, he walked down to the Quidditch Pitch to meet Dannii. When he got there, Dannii was already flying. He mounted his broom, and flew silently up behind Dannii "Hey you" he said.

Dannii spun around to see Tyson "Tyson!" Dannii exclaimed excited to see him, "congrats on making Gryffindor, a truely worthy house" Dannii replied. "I didn't know you could fly so well! is this your first time?" she asked.

(( sorry, lame post))

Tyson grinned "Thanks, yeah, I really like it. But Hufflepuff's awesome too"" he encouraged.
He bit his lip, looking alittle sheepish "Ah... well, I must admit to trying out my broom after buying it" he said. He had flown all over the countryside everyday after he had got his broom, keeping out of Muggle view of course.

Dannii frowned at Tyson, "wussypuff is not awesome" she growled. Dannii flew off again higher in the sky going faster and faster doing laps around the pitch. She just wanted to feel nothing, get all emotion out of her system.

Tyson chuckled. Wussypuff. He quickly stopped, and smiled.
He flew below her, enjoying the feeling of being able to fly without having to worry about muggles.
"So" he called "how have you been?" he asked.

Lame^ Sorry

(( dont worry, less lame then mine ))

Dannii slowed down and flew down beside Tyson again and kept up with his pace, "I've been good, I met my sister" Dannii said with a smile, "she's our astronomy professor" she added.

"yeah we got along really well, just in time I found her too" Dannii added the last part in a very agry tone. Her aunt had been killed by her uncle, and now her uncle was dead too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back