Terrible Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolly Cooper

[color=660000]The Hospital Wing was stark white and shiny when Jolly Cooper pushed open the doors with effort and stumbled in, holding her right hand in her left. It was not very unusual for her to be klutzy but this time when she had tripped and fallen flat on her stomach, she had broken a finger on her right hand, along with her nose, which was bleeding horribly...all down her front robes.

Feeling dizzy and no longer in the position to walk, Jolly slumped down onto the floor, staining it with blood. Her cheeks touched the cool marble floor and Jolly closed her eyes, concentrating on her pain. She wished someone would come and see her soon.[/color]

as lexi was walking to the hospital wing to go to nurse o'brien to asked for some headache reliever. when she entered the hospital wing she saw her friend laying on the hospital floor bloodied. she emerged from her and helped her to stud up and said "what happened to you." she said while trying to lift up her friend.

[[just to let you know - there is nothing white about the hospital except for the sheets :D ]]

Patrick walked out of his office on hearing the door open to the ward, he saw Ms. Rodriquez with another girl whose face was to be frank quite a mess. He swiftly went to her side and guided her to a stool.
"Right head back at let me take a look", He said he took out his wand and waved it over her face to clean up the blood so he could see better. He touched the bridge of the nose and gingerly touched around her cheeks. "What is with you first year girls and breaking your noses?"
He smiled and went to the cabinet taking down the Skele-gro and telling himself he needed to start making more the rate it was getting used.

[[hey but the muggle hospital's are white]]

lexi saw nurse o'brien emerged from them and help her to carry jolly on to a stool. then nurse o'brien said funny about 1st years breaking there noses, so she giggle a little. nurse o'brien went to a cabinet and took out a potion. "nurse o'brien i will be needing some headache reliever, please. thank god i went here and saw jolly." lexi gave a sigh.

[ooc; aw, my mistake...sue me :p ]

[color=660000]Jolly opened her eyes and blinked when someone came up to her and tried to lift her up. By the sound of her voice, it was Lexi. Relieved that someone had at least found her, she opened her mouth to say, "Call Durse Batrick." But a moment later, he came anyway and guided her gently to a stool. Jolly leaned on Lexi as Nurse Patrick O' Brien examinded her.

"What is with you first year girls and breaking your noses?"

"I tribbed and fell over. Id was derrible," Jolly said through her broken nose. "By dose..." She meant, "My nose."[/color]

"Take a seat as well Ms. Rodriquez", he smiled as he returned with the potion and poured a small dose into a vial. He handed this to the other girl and asked her to drink it right back, "It will heal in no time at all. You got here in record time it barely has had any time to bruise around the facial area, but I'm going to put a bruise healing paste on it just in case".
He informed her. He turned and looked at the other girl.
"Ms. Rodriquez we are going to be firm friends the rate you come here", he waved his wand at her head and said the healing charm, "You should right as rain in..." he looked at his timepiece smiling and waiting, "...about one minute.... " he looked at her. "Well?"
He stood up and went back to the cabinet to get the paste for the other girl.
"What is your name?"

nurse o'brien wave his hand on me and she heard some charm or whatever it is, then lexi's headache was gone. "thank you, sir. its fine now, i just have to order some glasses to my mom." lexi said "i'll be dead to my mother by this."

[color=660000]Nurse O' Brien came back with a vial and asked Jolly to drink it. Jolly, who had been holding her head up, fearing that her nose would fall off, waved her hand around in midair for a moment before getting hold of the vial and downing it in one gulp. "Here, Professor," she began to say but sudden piercing pain shot through her nose and Jolly immediately clamped her hands to her nose, moaning lightly.

As suddenly as the pain had come, it had gone again. Surprised, she looked up at Nurse O'Brien and spoke, "It's healed? My nose?" She heard her own voice, quite clearly and grinned. "Yay!" "but I'm going to put a bruise healing paste on it just in case." Jolly stared at him. "You are going to apply paste on my nose?" she asked, disgusted. Her face would look horrible. "No, don't. I feel good. My face will look terrible with that paste!" She turned to look at Lexi for help, her friend seemed okay now that her headache had gone.[/color]

"Young lady this will clear up the bruising, otherwise your face could be black and blue for days even longer, whether your nose is healed or not", he said to her kindly.
"It smells a little but it will be fine I promise and you only have to leave it on for 10minutes maximum" he looked at her waiting for her response.

[color=660000]Jolly looked at Lexi and then at Nurse O'Brien and sighed. "Alright," she said, reluctantly letting the Nurse apply the horrible smelling paste to her nose. "I won't leave until after ten minutes when I can wash my face," she said childishly. "I'll wash my face here."[/color]

"There's a bathroom just at the end of the ward, feel free to use it", he applied the paste carefully making sure not to get any close to her eyes.
When satisfied with his application, he wiped his hands and stood back.
"You're still beautiful", he smiled at her, then lifting up his timepiece he said, "just ten minutes no longer. I'll come back to let you know, sit down and wait it out".

[color=660000]Jolly waited patiently as Nurse O'Brien applied the paste to her nose. She was grateful that he was so careful with it, because Jolly had absolutely no idea what the paste would do if it went into her eyes. Maybe her eyeballs would start rotting? Or they may pop out of their sockets...Jolly have herself a mental shake and blushed slightly when Nurse O'Brien said she still looked beautiful. "What if my nose iches in these ten minutes?" she asked innocently.[/color]

"It won't trust me" he smiled at her, "and don't try to itch it either. Do you want it to be all bruised?"
with that he walked back to his office to write up her report.

[color=660000]"Well, what if it iches really bad?" she called thickly to the Nurse as he left to go to his office. Jolly sighed and made a face as she sat there boredly with Lexi. When would these ten minutes be over? There was a tickling on her nose which she was sure would grow into itching sooner or later.[/color]

lexi boredly waited for the nurse or for this days looked like her father to her, for her every visit at the hospital wing. "if it itches, i'll just going to blow it." she smiled to jolly.

[color=660000]Jolly snorted. "Heehee, I am sure that's be nice. But I am ticklish," she said with a grin. Jolly picked at the threads of her robes as she passed her time.[/color]

Patrick looked at his time piece and smiling went back out to the two girls.
"Alright you may go and wash it off if you like or I can do it here for you?" He was carrying a bowl with some water and had some cloth as well.
He placed both down on the tray and knelt infront of Ms. Cooper to examine her face.

Patrick turned and smiled at her.
"Ms Rodriquez of course you may leave. I'm sure I'll be seeing you again soon though" he waved his hand in farewell salute before turning back and saying to the other girl.
"Ok I'll clean it for you", he gently wiped the paste from her face. Within no time at all it was gone and so was the bruise. He held up a small hand mirror to her and said;
"See as good as new. You're all set to leave as well" smiling he handed her the mirror so she could have a better look.

[color=660000]Jolly waved Lexi goodbye and then looked at herself in the mirror after Nurse O'Brien had cleaned up the paste from her nose. It looked perfectly okay. A smal grin spread onto Jolly's face and she grabbed the Nurse's hand and wrung it thankfully. "That's cool. Thank you so much!" she said happily. "Can I go now?"[/color]

Patrick smiled as the Ms. Cooper grabbed his hand to shake it, she asked if she could leave and Patrick nodded his head relieving her of his hand.
"Of course you may leave. Just try to be a little more careful in future alright" he stood up and walked to the door, opening it for her.
"Well good day Ms Cooper and hopefully we won't see you in here again for a while" he grinned kindly.

[color=660000]Jolly grinned at Nurse O'Brien and as she walked out, she called back over the shoulder, "Oh, I doubt that, Sir. I truly doubt that!" She giggled to herself as she walked out of the Hospital Wing doors.[/color]

Patrick could only smile as he shut the door after them, he would give them a day or so before he saw them in again he mused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back