Tell Me The Truth, Or Lie To Me

Gabriella Marino

Gabriella walked up the stairs, wand in hand. She had seen her sister, and she knew Taylor knew what she had done. "Tay-Tay, long time no... see." she said annoyingly. Gabriella was either insane, or just plain evil. It was a wonder she hadn't been put in Slytherin. Gabriella liked to say blue suited her better, which indeed it did. Smart and evil, not a good combo.

Taylor turned her head, and saw Gabriella standing before her. "Gabby." she said sweetly, using the hated nickname. "Ruined any other lives recently?" she asked angrily. I really hate her. Why did she have to be my twin? Taylor thought bitterly. Out of any person in the world, Gabriella had to be her identical twin. She would rather jump off a tower than have to live with Gabriella nowadays. Her sister used to be so nice, but Hogwarts had turned her evil.

Gabriella smirked. "Right little ray of sunshine today, aren't you Tay-Tay?" she said sweetly. She bristled at the use of her nickname. Gabby. Nobody called her Gabby and got away with it. It was simply one of those things that made Gabriella snap. "Stupify!" she yelled at Taylor, pointing her wand. Having no social life at all, Gabriella was very good at magic.

The spell hit Taylor with full force, knocking her back against the stone wall. Her wand arm went limp against her body, as she fell to the ground, broken. Gabriella was going to pay. She was going to pay dearly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back