Dark Priest / Demented
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony 15 3/4" Core of Acromantula Web and Poisonwood 15 3/5" Essence of Vampire Blood
It was rare for Hades Styx to emerge from Russia, from the deep, dark depths of it. Something brought him to New Zealand. After doing some research, he decided that he needed to find something to do, and left his wife for the time being. His wife managed to tame the beast within, while keeping him entertained enough not to be bored. Instead, today, he found himself around twilight, in the middle of obsidian harbor. It wasn’t that he had forgotten about this one girl that he once dropped on the floor of the mall, during his time in New Zealand. It had been almost twenty years. Oh no, it had been, if he did the math correctly. He had been keeping tabs on those that were somewhat involved with his deceased, not-brother. One of the girls was Katalina Vanderhol. Or rather, Harker. Or was it Drage? He could not remember who married who anymore. A lot of it had managed to slip by him. Needless to say, after careful timing, he managed to learn a bit of the schedule. It took him a while. Hades sighed as he debated on how exactly to surprise the unsuspecting woman. After all, he had not scared anyone in some time. Etoile always saw through it.

Hearing footsteps, Hades peeked around the building, to see that brunette. Shame her skin was not pale enough for him. And that he was married. If only they had met before. Though nothing around have changed. Etoile was the only one for him. He likely would have killed her in the end anyway. Hades counted the seconds in his mind, before stepping out and roughly bumping into the girl. He smirked a bit, because this was exactly how they met last time, except that she was the one that bumped into him. “My apologizes. I had to make us even.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back