Status
Not open for further replies.

Perseus Ambrosia

OOC First Name
Ash
Wand
Flexible Black Walnut Wood Wand 14" with Billywig Stinger
HI EVERYONE!

So i'm thinking i want to bring Perseus out into the real world since he is kind of just there, however he is old enough to Understand the real world so i may as well allow him to.

Perseus is a 13 Year old Half Blood Half Brother of Kida Frost, He has 2 Half Brothers and his Half Sister Kida who he currently lives with After his Father died and his mother moved onto live with a new Muggle Born Husband (In one of her desperate attempts to live a normal life without magical children) Perseus studied for a year in a muggle School because he believed that since his mother left him to be with a Muggle Man that his magical side of him was the reason and he wanted to suppress that no matter how much Kida tried to let him know that their mother was just a little bit... crazy. Perseus Still enjoyed Quidditch and all of the Magic Kida used but didn't want to perform it himself or learn about it.
During his time at St John Paul's School he was bullied for being different in a way that he couldn't put his finger on and ended up requesting that he go to a Magical School so Kida enrolled him at Hogwarts New Zealand. Perseus still hates the idea of magic but is learning to Enjoy it.
Due to being bullied Perseus has developed a very defensive attitude towards everyone because he believe that people are out to upset him.

So i'm Looking for Friends, Potential Girlfriends and maybe even some Enemy's or Victims of Perseus. Interesting Plot Twists would include getting in trouble for fighting and bullying or sneaking around with a Girl or Girls (Stringing a few girls on at once is possible, but at a later date)
I am also looking for a First Kiss for Perseus before he goes into a more bad boy attitude.

If you're Interested let me know!

Thanks
Ash

Well, I've got Albie here who could be a friend, I guess? Albie went to a muggle school for a couple of years with incredibly poor magical education on the side whenever he could get it, hence him being so much older than all the other fifth years, since his parents were all like "you mustn't get a magical education, it will serve you no purpose in the real world". He's kind of resentful of his parents for that, though he did try to suppress his magic as a young boy because he thought that was right. It was when he got older and was lashing out a lot that he realised that was a bad idea. He's chill now, so idk, he could be an understanding friend/later on maybe try to talk him out of bullying (since that was a world he got caught up in and knows how harmful it could be).

I've also got Elsa Seymour, she's a Slytherin fourth year so she's a year older, she's an Aussie and she can be wry and sassy but she's genuinely good hearted and gets along with guys pretty well. Idk what you'd want there, she could be a friend or a casual kiss or something, hahaha.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back