Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 13.5" Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Dannii had been thinking about her transfiguration lessons allot over the summer break. This was extremely weird because Dannii hardly ever thought about school, even when she was in lessons. Dannii was still in complete shock over finding out she had gotten an O in transfiguration, her first ever. Dannii decided that she wanted to learn ever possible aspect of transfiguration, including animagi. Dannii made her way to confidently to Professor Black's class room(Dannii had never been the nervous type). It was only one floor between the Hufflepuff common room and the fifth floor so Dannii stood outside of the class room with in minutes. Dannii stood outside of the door trying to hear if there was a class going on inside the room or not. After a while Dannii decided it was to quiet for a class to be going on so she walked inside. Thank-fully she was right. Dannii walked over to Professor Black's office starting to feel a little nervous. What if she said no? That Dannii wasn't dedicated enough? Well then you just study it on your own, I bet there tons of unregistered animagi Dannii told herself as she knocked on the Professor's door.

Professor Black was sitting in her office, at her desk. Today had been the first day back at the school and she had had to leave her husband and two year old son. She was extremely worried about Gabriel but knew Raziel could protect him from whatever Link was trying to do to the family. Jacqueline had just sat down to write her family a letter when she heard a soft knock on the door. "Come in!" she called out in a cool voice. She figured it was just her Katheryn coming for a visit.

Dannii took a deep breath and walked into the office when Professor Black called her inside. Dannii looked around the office not sure what to do next. Merlin I should have planned this out better! she thought. Dannii only knew she wanted this to go as quickly and smoothly as possible so she went and stood in front of Professor Black's desk. Dannii took another deep breath before saying everything that she had somewhat planned out, "Okay Professor Black I absolutely loved your transfiguration class and its made me realize that I want to learn everything I can about this subject which includes learning how to become an animagi would you please please please teach me?" Dannii asked this all rather quickly and in one breath so she would be surprised is Professor Black understood her but Dannii was just glad she had actually asked it.

Jacqueline watched the young girl with curiousity in her eyes. It was admirable that the girl wanted to learn a difficult skill but did she have it in her? That would have to be determinited. She motioned with her hand for Dannii to sit down in the chair in front of her desk. "Well Ms. Merrythought, animagus training is very difficult. You must first master complex transfiguration before I will allow you to attempt to actually transform into an animal." Professor Black stated. "You will have to work very hard. Are you willing to do that?" she asked. The success of the lessons would depend on how hard Dannii would work.

Dannii sat down at the desk when Professor Black motioned for her to do so. Hopefully this was a good thing, why would she ask her to sit down when she could just tell her hell no and to go away. Dannii was hanging on Professor Black's every word, she had been expecting hard work, but Professor Black made it sound absolutely impossible. Dannii wanted this though, she never wanted anything more then to become an animagus. "Yes, I'm willing to do that" Dannii said looking Professor Black straight in the eyes. I want this, and I will get it no matter what Dannii told herself. Dannii sat up straighter trying to look more serious.

Professor Black nodded her head as Dannii accepted the work load. "Okay then I want you to report to me once a week after dinner." she said seriously. "If any of your grades fall below an E then your training will be discontinued." she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back