Taylor Marks

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Full Name: Taylor Cailean Marks

Birth Date: 22nd October 2010

Current Age: 11

Appearance: Brown hair, Blue eyes. around 4" not skinny but not fat either, A scar runs down her leg, from mid thigh to just below the knee. Almost always hidden though.

Parents: Stacy and Jethro MArks (Foster Parents), Stacy is a fashion designer, Jethro is a bartender.

Siblings, if any: Benny, Foster brother, Likes her when her friends aren't around.

Pets, if any: Dizzy, black Tiffany cat.

Area of Residence: Auckland, New Zealand.

Blood status: Unknown.

What would their Patronus be? A Tiger.

What would their Boggart be? A swarm of Grasshoppers. (She's terrified of them) or a spring board (from Gymnastics)

What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Probably a white tiger, She loves them.

What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Her meeting her real family and them all living together with her foster family aswell

What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The time her and Mitchell (Cassie.) climbed the lagest tree in the park, then they had to call the fire department to goet them down again.

Dear Diary,
I'm on my way to Hogwarts right now, Jethro is driving like a lunatic because Stacy made us late, again. This time it was by forcing me to wear those stupid school shoes she picked out for me, the ones with the heels. Like they are going to help me be more co-ordanated(!) Benny gave me a hug goodbye at the house but then his mates showed up and he started being micheal again (that's the name i decided on giving his cold side, remember last time i said i was going to name it. Bet you didn't believe me did you.)

Stacy's plan to make me be fashionable has been foiled by none other than, well, me. I have my converses in my bag, oh how i love my converses, but you already know that don't you. Well, you would if you weren't an inanimate object. Maybe hogwarts can teach me how to turn you into and animate object. But then you would run around telling everyone that I was the one that pushed Landon in the river. Maybe I'll just keep you as a book.

I wonder if I'll see any of the people I met at the meeting on the rain, Hopefully not that Brody kid, or the blonde one. Lisa or Nathan would be good.

X- Taylor -X

hehe, I learnt how to draw ninja's, see: :ph43r:

Cool one, Taylor.

Why did you let your mum win with those RIDICULOUS sounding heels?

Nice ninja. Bet it couldn't beat a pirate, tough. :arr:

Minx. :unsure:

Have you ever tried winning a 'what shoes to wear' war with a Fashion Designer?? Didn't think so. It's very hard.

How about this. Wear all the clothes she wants you to wear, snap the heels of the shoes, put on your conserves, then go play rugby in the rest of it. It's a thought...

:arr:

Minx :unsure:

umm... I don't like rugby.

Oh... :unsure: I didn't know...

How about you "accidentally" fall in a pond wearing the clothes and shoes she wants you to wear. Then she'll see you can't be trusted with them.

... just a thought... :unsure:

Please, Stace will give me more.

Besides, some of the clothes are quite nice.

Hi Taylor! I have a few questions.

How old is Taylor's foster brother?

Taylor's middle name is unusual. What does she think of it?

Could you give five words to describe each member of Taylor's family?

Five words for Taylor herself?

Why would her Patronus be a tiger?

What is Taylor's relationship with her foster family?

What House does she hope to be in and why?

What subjects will be her best and worst (and why)?

I may think of more when you've finished these. :)

How old is Taylor's foster brother?
Benny is 13.

Taylor's middle name is unusual. What does she think of it?

She loves her middle name. For a while she thought it was strange but she then found a translation for it (young wolf) and started to like it. Knowing it made her feel a bit stronger and more confident.

Could you give five words to describe each member of Taylor's family?
Stacey- Fashionable, Motherly, Freindly, Obssessive, Neat-Freak.
Jethro- Hippyish, Laid-Back, Funny, Childish, Caring
Benny- Follower, Popular, Smart, Fashionable, Laid-Back.

Five words for Taylor herself?
Childish, Queit shy (slowly getting over it), Funny, Defensive, Protestive.

Why would her Patronus be a tiger?

She loves all feline based animals but Tigers are special to her. The only thing she has from her biological parents is a stuffed tiger, her parents wrote on a piece of paper and put it into the toy. We may not always be there to protect you from lifes' hardships but we have left Tiggy here to help. So she veiws Tigers as protectors.

What is Taylor's relationship with her foster family?

Taylor gets along with her foster family most of the time. They are more like freinds than family though.

What House does she hope to be in and why?

Taylor feels she would be best in Hufflepuff, though would be secretly very pleased if she got into Ravenclaw though it is unlikely.

What subjects will be her best and worst (and why)?

Her best would probably be DADA because she is very good at defending herself verbally and physically if nessessary the muggle way so it would make sense that she would be good at the magical way too.

Her worst would probably be Herbology because she wouldn't have the patience to deal with growing plants and they don't really interst her much.

Hope that helped. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back