What do you think of me:
Our History:
Link to your relationship thread:

<B><B>
Girls

Imogen Day
Best friends
I think you are awesome, really cool, down to earth, amazing person
We met in a coffee shop not too far from Obsidian Harbour. They then went shopping and a few days later became Daisy Princesses.
What I think of you: She is awesome, friendly and an amazing friend.

Lisa Boatwood
Partners in Crime, Close Friends, Best Friends.
You are a very, very cool person, and I'm glad to be your friend. Very down-to-earth, and you bring me out of my shell.
We met on the train to school, and really clicked. I stood up for you when Brodie Fudge decided to bully you, and we've been friends since.
What I think of you: Lisa is amazing, she is sweet and nice but if you rub her the wrong way she can protect herself, she is an awesome friend

Elliot Thunders
Average friends, Former friends
Awesome person, very happy and hyper.
We knew each other when we were little and lost contact for years then met again in a meeting.
What I think of you: Ellie is an awesome friend, when we met up again there was some tension from where we had both changed but we are working together and making our way back to the friendship we had before.

Makenna Morgan
Average Friends
Makenna thinking Taylor is a happy person. For this she is very curious about Taylor's nature and watches how Taylor reacts to certain situations. Though Makenna trusts no one as to this point, Taylor is the closest that Makenna has ever gotten to actually trusthing someone.
We've met a few times. Once when we were just hanging out in one of the shopping areas. Makenna was of course quiet yet Taylor seemed to be able to have her open up a little bit. After that we've only seen each other on occasion once in the dungeons
What I think of you: Makenna has obviously been through some stuff at home but I am hoping that, with enough encouragement, I can help her get out of her shell and trust people.

<COLOR color="#5a70b3">
<COLOR color="#5a70b3">
Boys
<i>
</i>

Name: Imogen Day
Relationship with Taylor (choose from above): Best friends
What do you think of me: I think you are awesome, really cool, down to earth, amazing person
Our History: We met in a coffee shop not too far from Obsidian Harbour. They then went shopping and a few days later became Daisy Princesses.
Link to your relationship thread:Immy

Name: Lisa Boatwood
Relationship with Taylor (choose from above): Partners in Crime, Close Friends, Best Friends.
What do you think of me: You are a very, very cool person, and I'm glad to be your friend. Very down-to-earth, and you bring me out of my shell.
Our History: We met on the train to school, and really clicked. I stood up for you when Brodie Fudge decided to bully you, and we've been friends since.
Link to your relationship thread: You've filled it out. :D

Name: Elliot Thunders
Relationship with Taylor (choose from above): Average friends, Former friends
What do you think of me: Awesome person, very happy and hyper.
Our History: We knew each other when we were little and lost contact for years then met again in a meeting.
Link to your relationship thread: havent got one yet

Name: Makenna Morgan
Relationship with Taylor (choose from above): Average Friends
What do you think of me: Makenna thinking Taylor is a happy person. For this she is very curious about Taylor's nature and watches how Taylor reacts to certain situations. Though Makenna trusts no one as to this point, Taylor is the closest that Makenna has ever gotten to actually trusthing someone.
Our History: We've met a few times. Once when we were just hanging out in one of the shopping areas. Makenna was of coarse quiet yet Taylor seemed to be able to have her open up a little bit. After that we've only seen each other on occasion once in the dungeons
Link to your relationship thread: Link

Updated here ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back