- Messages
- 32
- OOC First Name
- Beth
I don't know if anyone has already posted something like this but anyway..
I'm thinking about getting some tattoos.. I want the deathly hallows of my lower back, the words 'that is most excellent' over my heart and 'indeed' on my left wrist.. Then I'm also thinking of having a few symbols of people in my life;
Rabbit- Mum
Train- Grandad
Aeroplane- Uncle
Flower- Grandma
Gun- Brother
I just wanted to know.. And I'm not getting one until I'm 18 but.. Has anyone else got a tattoo? Do you regret it?
Anybody want to get a tattoo?
-Beth
I'm thinking about getting some tattoos.. I want the deathly hallows of my lower back, the words 'that is most excellent' over my heart and 'indeed' on my left wrist.. Then I'm also thinking of having a few symbols of people in my life;
Rabbit- Mum
Train- Grandad
Aeroplane- Uncle
Flower- Grandma
Gun- Brother
I just wanted to know.. And I'm not getting one until I'm 18 but.. Has anyone else got a tattoo? Do you regret it?
Anybody want to get a tattoo?
-Beth




). I know it seems like I'm just getting a tattoo of a fandom that I'm a part of but really it's much more than that for me. I fell in love with Harry Potter when I was 10, so I think to be just as obsessed (no, MORE obsessed) with something 9 years later and be a part of various HP communities, is a long enough time to say I'm "devoted" to it, and also, I joined HNZ at a really tough point in my life and I say this all the time, but it really saved me. ♥ It saved me from depression and I've met so many wonderful people and learned so many things, all thanks to the one thing that brought us together, Harry Potter.