Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
The Basics:

Name: Tasanee Ming, but also goes as Nee
House: Unsorted, she went to Beauxbatons for her first year
Birthday: December 29th
Hometown: Taipei
Pure blood/half blood/muggle born: Half Blood
Five words that best describe your character: exotic, intelligent, peaceful, protective, jealous

Appearance

Hair Color: Black hair
Hair Style: Her hair is below her shoulders.
Eye color: Ice Blue
Height: 4 ft 10"

Other distinguishing details:

She is Taiwanese, short for her age, but in Tai Pei she is average height. Tasanee's eyes aren't exactly average, well at least in Tai Pei they weren't, her Mother also has Ice Blue eyes.

Family:

Father's name: Yuki Ming
Brief description (occupation, blood, etc):Yuki is a Muggle ministry worker and is also a muggle.
Mother's name: Aadi Rivear Ming
Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): Aadi is origanaly from France and attended Beauxbatons as a child, she is a Veela making Tasanee a Part Veela(I will edit when I get if my application is refused). When she attended Beauxbatons she was a Head Girl and was captain of her quidditch team. Aadi was an auror for a long time but when her son and his fiance died she quit her job and became a stay at home mom for Emiko but recently got a job as a Muggle shop keeper, although she uses magic to find specialty items a lot of the time.
Siblings (names and descriptions):

Amarante Ming: Amarante is hot headed and is basically the exact opposite of Tasanee, her twin. Amarante, still attends Beauxbatons, she enjoyed it too much, but Tasanee did not. Their parents are trying to get her to attend Hogwarts New Zealand with Tasanee, but she is manipulative and controlling, and both of Tasanee's parents are push overs if you will. Amarante is Tasanee's identicle twin so they look almost exactly alike, except for Amarante's blue/green eyes. Amarante loves being part veela, as she loves attention.

Emiko Ming II: Emiko is known as the most attractive of the three sisters, Amarante has always been jealous of Emiko because she is not only beautiful but has intelligence beyond compare. Emiko is a muggle though, which loosened the blow for Amarante and Tasanee. Emiko is 15 and has black eyes, and black hair. Emiko is also part veela, but being a muggle she sort of lost that power.

Ansel Ming: Ansel was the only boy of Tasanee's family and is cherished by both of Tasanee's parents in secret. Ansel didn't get along with Emiko and Amarante when they were growing up, Tasanee and Ansel were always very close and when Ansel was murdered by a Death Eater is made everyone in the family go into a depression. Even Amarante was upset about his death, this was the one moment that Tasanee saw some warm emotions. Ansel was an auror, he died when he was 22 and was engaged to be married the following year to Esme Juillana Frete. Esme also died with him she was 21 and had met Ansel over the summer, she attended Beauxbatons.

Other Key Family Members:
Emiko Ming I: Emiko Ming was Yuki's mother, she died 2 years ago. Tasanee and her Grandmother were very close, just as Emiko and Amarante appeared to be, but when she died, they were both self involved, they pretended to be just as upset as Tasanee but they weren't.

At Beauxbatons:
[Because she hasn't started at Hogwarts yet :D]
Your best subject: Herbology
Your worst subject: N/A
Extracurricular activities: She was on the quidditch team.
Favorite place at Beauxbatons: Quidditch Pitch or Greenhouse
Least favorite place at Beauxbatons: Girls Dorms (The girls didn't like her all that much)
Do any of the staff members scare you?: Nope
Do any inspire you?: Nope

Miscellaneous:

Interests/hobbies: Quidditch, Gymnastics, Playing her Violin, Cello, Viola and her guitar.
What you might like to do after Hogwarts: Perhaps being a wizarding nurse.
Someone you look up to: Aadi Ming (Her mother)

What would their Patronus be? Tasanee's patronus will be a Bengal Tiger.
What would their Boggart be? Her brother and Esme dead, even though it already happened it terrifies Tasanee.
What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Tasanee's animagus would be a Akhal-Teke horse.

Hi Tasanee! Welcome to HNZ!

I just have a few questions for you based on your bio.

Why did Tasanee transfer to New Zealand from Beaubatons?
How did her parents meet?
How is it that identical twins have different color eyes?
Why would a Death Eater kill her brother? Was it just random or was there a reason behind the killing?

Yaye Q and A :D
Thanks Lily :D

1. Her family moved to New Zealand and this was the only wizarding school close by.

2. Aadi moved to Tai Pei and was well known around the community, Yuki's boss made him visit her because he was a wizard and knew her and wanted to hear how she was doing. But he knew how she affected him and couldn't bring himself to act oddly around her as he was married. Yuki thought she was beautiful, because she was a Veela at first Aadi was against going out with him but they soon fell in love and the rest is history.

3. Just a fluke, most people seem to think Amarante uses contacts but she doesn't.

4. He was an auror and was sent to capture two death eaters but they were better wizards than he and Esme were.

I hope these answers are satisfactory :D

Welcome to HNZ Tasanee!

Why did Tasanee's family move to New Zealand?

Thanks Bianca :D

1. Aadi opened a shop on the other side of New Zealand, called The Rivear Ming. [Not exactly the most creative but Aadi isn't supposed to be creative]

Ok I though I'd give this a try... Hey Tasanee

You said that your least favorite place was the girl's dorms because all the girls disliked you. Why is that do you think?
Amarante still attends Beauxbatons. Do you want her to come over here to Hogwarts NZ or do you want her to stay there? Why?

Thanks for the questions Professor :D

1. [I am trying to get Tasanee accepted to be a Part veela so that would help in the problem] Tasanee is too honest for her own good, and she said things that people didn't appreciate.

2. [My sister recently made an account for Amarante so she will be rping as her, so I should edit that.] Amarante and Tasanee don't get along at all, and Tasanee was pleased when she found that Amarante would be staying but when her parents forced her too come back they were both angered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back