OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 13" Sturdy Rosewood Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Marcos had been a bit flustered when Gabriella had decided that she wanted to try again, be friends again at the valentines day dance. He didn’t hate the idea but it was still not what he was aiming for. The boy had been trying exceedingly hard to get over the girl. He’d sent her a rose as an apology and knew that from then on, he had to move on. He could linger in these feelings much longer, it would do him little good. The teen had not known what to say to her then, and had asked for a little bit of time, which was why he now found himself, having sent a little letter to Gabriella to let her know that he was ready to talk. He liked her a lot and he would attempt to get over her if she wanted them to be friends and nothing else. He had asked her to meet him outside at the gardens, since it would be quiet and away from the school so they could talk frankly without a fear of being overheard. He wanted to be her friend, he wanted to spend the time with her if he could, he did miss the friendship they had shared. He’d ruined it with his confession but he was willing to make it better and to talk with her frankly about what had happened. What he wanted to then happen between them. He would listen and be respectful of her. He just had to wait for her to turn up and he could say as much to her face.

Gabriella wished the days didn't go as fast as they did. She hadn't really been responding much to her parents letters. They send more and more everytime. And she knew it was because they wanted to know if she had been becoming prefect or not. They would be so dissapointed she knew and hoped that she still could enjoy some vacation and could visit some nice places. But she was afraid of punishment. If you didn't listened than you would not be rewarded, that was how it went at the Davenport's. But what seemed the conclusion for now was that avoiding Marcos didn't seem to help getting good grades. It only made things bad. Gabriella needed to get some fresh air to think and to search Marcos. Because at the Valentines Dance he was together with someone else. They had spoken shortly but that was all. Not much was said. Gabriella just found it hard to see he went with Kira to the dance. Did he liked Kira? Why her? Gabriella couldn't figure it out. She tried to understand what she wanted, but she didn't knew it herself. But one thing that was sure, was that she missed Marcos and wanted to see him again. They were such good friends, and how much she tried to avoid it, it seemed that there was something more. Marcos was different than Heather to her. Heather was her best friend, but she had gone absent for a while. Marcos was more than a friend. And she had no idea how that would go and how Marcos thought of her now. Someone had send a rose with an apology and she had a feeling it would be for Marcos. Why was he so good for this world? Was he really saying sorry. The one who had to say it was herself! She had hurt him and avoid him for so long. Gabriella felt a tear rolling down her face. It was all so confusing, but she had to follow her heart this time and not her head. Her parents didn't need to know. And perhaps they would like Marcos. Gabriella than noticed him walking in the gardens. She knew he was here, because she had seen him walking outside. But she didn't got the courage to talk to him before. But now she needed too. So she walked closer to him, until he could hear her. '' Marcos?'' she said softly and looked at him with a serious face.

Marcos wasn’t too surprised to see her, she’d been so on his mind lately so of course he would see her more often. He tried to stop thinking about her and right when he had believed he was making some progress he was sent back to square one. Now that he was thinking about her again, of course he would see her again. The teen had been working hard to get over her, so that he could move on, so that they could go back to being friends. He wanted to be friends with her again, or something with her. Though perhaps that was still his crush on her speaking? Perhaps that was just that he really wanted to be around her and with her. The boy gave her a little smile when he looked towards her, ”Hey Gabriella,” he said softly, the boy gave her a little smile, ”How’ve you been?” his eyes searched her face for any indication of how she was and how she was doing. He still wasn’t sure if he was at the point to be her friend, and the teen wasn’t sure he was ready. ”I’ve been thinking about what you asked me at the valentines day celebration,” the boy started, but he didn’t go any further, hoping that she might prompt him, or just indicate as to if her opinion on the matter had changed at all. Which he could very easily assume that it hadn’t. He just started walking a bit and hoped that she would walk with him.

Gabriella ofcourse runned into Marcos. She was following him or not? Gabriella didn't even knew what she was thinking anymore. It seemed liked something else brought her here and she didn't even had a clue how she came here. But here she was and Marcos spoke to her. And he looked... just really grown up all of sudden. Marcos greeted her and Gabriella returned his little smile. He was just trying to make a conversation it seemed and she was glad that he wanted to speak to her. He could also walk away from her. But he was too kind for that, she figured. She herself had been cruel by ignoring him. And she already had been saying sorry, but she could do it all the time. As long as he wanted to speak to her again and if they could hang out. How was she doing? What was the right answer for that? Gabriella had no clue. So decided to just stay casual .'' I'm ok. And you?'' She asked a bit insecure of what to respond. Marcos looked at her that way and she just wanted to keep looking in his eyes. She couldn't turn her face from that. Than he glady started to open up the conversation at what she wanted to talk about. They had seen eachother at the Valentines Dance, but Gabriella was quickly away when she saw Kira with Marcos. It was not something she could be looking at, at that moment. But she didn't blame Marcos, because he was just kind and so special. Other girls were seeing that for sure too. Marcos didn't continued, so Gabriella sighted shortly. '' You have? I hoped you would. I'm so sorry for ignoring you for so long. It's just complicated..'' Gabriella mostly didn't spoke much in detail about her family, but perhaps she just needed to tell him. Now she had to explain what was complicated ofcourse, and it was complicated to tell him this. So she thought for a moment and than looked at him. '' I'm really struggeling with my grades. You know how important school is for me. And especially for my parents it is.. But more for me!'' She quickly added to not lay blame on her parents or anything. And looked at her feet for a moment. '' I thought.. you were a distraction for me. We spend so much time together. And I just couldn't focus on my studies so well. So I decided that it was better to just let you go. I also didn't became prefect, and that was just really dissapointing for me.'' Gabriella explained. And was suprised on how well the words came out of her mouth. But she listened to her heart right now and her head was just on the background. '' But It didn't helped anything. It just made things worse.'' Gabriella than looked at Marcos again and she knew that this feeling she had when she looked at Marcos, was real and really strong. But she had no idea what to do with it.

Marcos shrugged a little as he was asked how he was, he was fine really, but it was difficult with her, he wanted to be more honest with her, but knew that if he was, and said the wrong thing he’d end up making things worse between them and though being her friend would make getting over her a little more difficult he did miss her in his life, so maybe it would maybe be better for him to try and push it down as much as he could and just be a friend. It meant that at least in the beginning he’d need to be occasionally less than honest with her. He nodded at what she said, ”It’s okay, I understand why,” the boy replied with a little not, but she continued, talking about her grades, he knew how important it was for her, how much pressure she put herself under to do well. He couldn’t imagine what it was like to feel that pressure from parents, he nodded as she went on to explain how he’d been a distraction to her, how she didn’t get prefect. It seemed like she’d been putting way too much pressure on herself, he couldn’t help but feel a little bad that he had been adding to it.
Making it worse it almost seemed like, but as she finished he realised at least that now she knew it wasn’t because of him or the time they spent together, ”That sounds horrible Gabriella, I’m sorry you have that much pressure on you,” the boy said with a little soft expression, ”I don’t think you made things worse, I can understand why you’d think to cut me out of your life a bit, especially because I can understand the pressure of wanting to do well,” the boy said to her. He’d been putting pressure upon himself to do well during this year, to be better than he was in the years before. If anything them no longer being friends had allowed him more time to study, but they could’ve studied together, ”I still like you and I want to be at least your friend. Maybe we can study together? I’ve been studying with my brother, and he’s been giving me tips on how to study better, I can help you with that too,” marcos offered, he wanted to make things better with her, improve their friendship and if he could help her feel better, maybe if she could achieve better grades she could relax a little and feel better. He didn’t need that to then benefit him, but he knew that helping her was the right thing to do. They were friends, and his friend was in need of his help.

Gabriella hoped that Marcos understood the situation. She put all on table, well not all but a lot. And that was scary for the blonde. She felt really insecure about this. But Marcos was one of the sweetest persons she had ever met. When she was younger and was sad after she had fell on the ground her parents just said that she had to continue and stand up. The blonde never really had someone who hold her and gave her warmth. But she felt bad off thinking this way of her parents. They gave her anything. The nicest clothes, and the best books and education. And when Marcos said he understood the blonde sighted from relief. She smiled shortly and looked at him. Marcos understood how pressured she was and he was kind for it. '' It's not always bad. I put it on myself too. It is just a mindset that gets me focused. I think of the future.'' The blonde explained to Marcos. She didn't want to insult her parents and give the blame. He understood the pressure. And Gabriella had never saw it that way? Marcos hanged out with Gabriel and he was just here for the fun and only thought of quidditch. Marcos also played quidditch and Gabriella assumed he thought the same. But as she thought of it she saw him more around classes than she saw her cousin. It was kind of unfair. But she knew if her father knew Marcos hanged out with Gabriel that he would think of them as the same person. '' You do? I mean.. How?'' Gabriella asked her friend. She felt like she didn't even knew Marcos the way he really was. '' You put pressure on yourself as well? Why do you do that?'' It was a question she could ask herself too and she always said because her parents told her so. And she listened to them.

When Gabriella heard Marcos speaking of their friendship and that he wanted to be her friend at least she didn't knew how to think. She was a bit dissapointed, but didn't knew why. This was what she wanted right? Study together seemed amazing. Now she knew that Marcos did his best for the classes and wasn't like Gabriel at all she smiled. Why did she never thought of this! This was the best solution ever. She would be with Marcos and study. '' I would like that. Never thought of it that way. And I like being your friend again. We can spend more time together. '' Gabriella didn't want to start about Marcos wanted to kiss her. She didn't dared and didn't want to bring back that memory for Marcos. Perhaps he would be hurt than. The blonde walked along with Marcos and looked around. She figured they almost never spoke of the common relationship with Gabriel. Gabriella just didn't reached out to her family that much. Just like her parents wanted. '' Your brother is the headboy right?'' The blonde asked. She figured if Marcos would ever become headboy than her father would have interest for the boy. But Gabriella was fine with anything. She was just glad that Marcos wanted to speak to her again. And she couldn't wait to study together.

Marcos nodded, he knew that putting pressure on oneself was a pretty fair thing to do, it was something he did. He felt the pressure of his family, but it wasn’t them specifically placing it upon him, but his siblings had achieved so well and compared with him, he didn’t want to be the one that didn’t. He couldn’t be the one that didn’t achieve half well, so of course he put a lot of pressure upon himself, and felt the pressure of the looming exams. So, though he couldn’t understand fully what was going on with Gabriella and her family, the pressure she was putting on herself was not something he could fully understand, he was trying his best to understand it and be sympathetic towards her. Understand that the rejection he had gotten from her had been un-helped and not because she didn’t like him, however, he knew it would be wrong to pursue it more when it was obvious that she was dealing with so much, so at the very least he could just handle being her friend and nothing more. Perhaps continue to pursue making himself move on from it, making it easier for her and them entirely. The boy smiled a little at her when she asked about the pressure he put on himself. He didn’t know how much she would say to him, but it still made sense that he say something, give her something else to know at the very least she was not that alone.
But he let her finish, wanting to be his friend again and asking about his brother. Which was part of the reason why he needed to do better and be better. ”My brother’s head boy who consistently gets high grades, my sister before him was head girl and is now a healer, my other sister graduated pretty highly in her class and is now a journalist with all of these strong opinions and writes these amazing articles. My eldest brother dropped out of school, but he only did so to help take care of me and my siblings,” the boy said, listing off easily the achievements of the family he had around him. ”I don’t want to be the one to get nothing, you know? I’m the youngest and I want to show them I can be better in classes. I don’t want to be the only Morales without good grades.” he wasn’t even the only one of his siblings to play quidditch, Flavio was captain of his team. ”My mum doesn’t put a whole lot of pressure on me, but the weight of my family around me, puts pressure on me,” he wasn’t sure how well he explained it, but hoped that she would understand. It was perhaps not the same, but he could sympathise with her and hoped she’d see how he did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back