Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Isabella knew as a hostess she shouldn't leave her own party but this was urgent. She'd just realized she'd abandoned one of her best friends all year. And now she was letting her anger out on her. When she felt she was far away enough, though she could still hear the loud booms from the fireworks, she turned to Annamarie and said, "I'm sorry Annamarie," but expected to get a mouthful from her so she stood back and waited.

Annamarie stopped and looked at her feet. She was never one to stay mad at anyone for a long period of time, it was too emotional taxing. And she was more hurt then mad anyways. "I know you are." she finally said. "I just kind of felt left out and lonly this school year and I felt like you went on making new friends and forgot about me." she said slowly looking up at her friend. "And I guess some of it my fault as well. I didn't exactly go out of my way to meet new people." she admitted.

Bella shook her head as Annamarie began talking. She didn't want her friend to let her off the hook, because she knew she had abandoned her. "No, Annamarie, don't blame yourself. It's my fault. I remember at the beginning of the year I stormed up to Gryffindor tower looking for you and I was angry because you hadn't talked to me since sorting. Talk about hypocrite," she said quietly, messing with her dress to keep herself busy. "Now look, I was the one who left you. And I'm really really sorry about that! But if it makes you feel any better, it's not like I was making friends left and right. In fact, I lost friends! I don't speak to Henri or Theo anymore, and when I do, it's mostly insults," Isabella said sadly.

"I don't know why I didn't go to you in the first place. When everything with Aiden and Alyssa was going on, I was so lonely I felt like I had no one, when you were there all along...To be honest, I think I felt embarrassed to tell you. I was afraid that you wouldn't want to be my friend after what I did to Alyssa," Isabella said as her eyes grew teary. She blinked them away furiously before she looked up at Annamarie and smiled at her, "I'm sorry again," she said as she laughed a little.

Annamarie bite her lip. She really wanted to agree with Isabella. Tell her that she was right and it really was all her fault. But then she really began listening to what her friend was saying. She had no idea that Isabella had been feeling that way. The more she thought about it, the worse she felt. Annamarie' was too busy wallowing around in her own self-pity that she didn't even fathom the idea that her friend could have been feeling just as lonely as she was. She couldn't stay upset over this, their friendship meant more to her than this. "Of course I forgive you." she said sincerely.

Annamarie returned the smile. "And besides, I wouldn't have stopped being your friend. We pinky promised remember." she said with a little giggle holding up her pinky. "Look, I think we both made some mistakes this year...let's just promise to be more honest with each other from now on. Keeping all this angst to myself was so not good for my health." she said laughing trying to lighten the mood.

Isabella's face lit up when she said she was forgiven. She laughed and stuck out her pinky with her as they pinky promised again. She hugged her best friend tightly and said, "Deal, next year will be better. And I guess I need to make sure you and Angus both get the right amount of vitamins so you don't get so sick next time!" she sighed playfully. "Shall we go back to the party?" she asked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back