Talking....

Theodore Snow

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Hawthorn Wand 13" Essence of Serpent Scale
Theodore sat confortably on a stump that overlooked the Lakefront. He appreciated the fact that it was warmer outside than most days. He felt bad that he hadn't spoken with Isabellain awhile. He didn't want her to think he was ignoring her or upset wit her.
He's just unaturally shy. So today he send her a message in class telling her to meet him here....but who knew if she actually got the note. He knew Alyssa was forgetful and cnahnces are that he had forgotten.

Theodore sighed slightly and picked up a clump of snow....now he was getting bored.

Isabella was nervous to meet Theo after the fight with Henri but she knew she couldn't stand him up, so she slowly made her way to the lakefront after Alyssa had passed her the note in class. As usual, Isabella fluffed her hair and smoothed out her clothes about a million times as she walked over to the lake. She saw him from afar and her heart began to beat faster. She didn't know what he wanted to talk about and that made her nervous. As she approached she said, "Hey you," and smiled at him.

Theodore turned and immeidantly smiled. Isabella was one of those girls that seemed to get prettier everyday. Her clothes and hair were in perfect place and that was something that Theodore really liked about.

"Hey you came. Good, I thought you were gonna stand me up....or that Alyssa had forgotten to give you the note again." Theo forwned and scratched his head shyly. His never really figured out why Isabella made him so nervous.

"I'd never do that," she said smiling at him. She felt nervous, and a little guilty because she had spent the night with Aiden in the garden last night. She leaned against a tree nearby and said, "So what's up?" This was the first time she'd really talked to him in a while.

Theodore glanced at Isabella again before he shrugged his shoulders.

"I just wanted to talk and hangout with you. I'd take you to Brightstone but they're closed." Theodore frowned slightly. I wouldn't wand you to think I forgot about you." Theodore stood up and gave Isabella a kiss on the cheek.

"How have you been anyways?" He asked.

Isabella smiled and said, "We should go to Brightstone together the next time they let the students go." A small wave of happiness overcame her as he said he didn't want her to think he forgot her. Isabella had to admit she'd thought that, but didn't dare say it out loud.
Just then Theo stood up and gave her a kiss on the cheek and Isabella blushed. She couldn't stop smiling as she answered his question. "I've been okay, just busy with school. I haven't done about a weeks worth of homework!" she said giggling. "How have you been?" she asked in return.

"Tch, I'd help you with that homework, but I haven't done it either." Theodore looked away shyly and blushed a little. It wasn't his fault school was so boring.
When Isabella mentioned that she'd like to go to Brightstone Theodore decided that sounded like a perfect idea to him.

"Alright. It's a date at Brightstone then." Theodore muttered confidently. "I've been alright. A little on edge lately because of the whole kidnapping though." Theodore continued to stand next to Isabella. He had to admit that she was very warm out here in the cool air.

"That's okay , we can do it together," Isabella said about their homework, laughing a little.
"It's a date then," Bella said smiling big, the happiness filling her more. With all that had been going on lately, she could really do with something good.
"Everyone's been on edge," she muttered, thinking of all the whispers and little gatherings people were having around the school, as she leaned in a little closer to him.

Theodore frowned and wrapped his arm around Isabella's shoulder and looked down at her. He fiddled with his lip ring for a moment before he finally decided how he should say what he wanted to say.

"I'm not going to lie....I'm scared. My family is full of deah eaters. Things are going to get harder from here on." Theodore muttered darkly.

"It's a dark age for us purebloods too. Were dying out so fast. It's getting hard to even hear about it."

Theo put his arm around her and she smiled, taking in his scent. She looked up at him as he spoke of his family and she bit her lip. "I know how you feel, I'm scared too. My family has Death Eaters too." She rested her head on his shoulder, hoping he didn't mind and she said, "Alyssa said we have to get married so the Pureblood line doesn't die out," while laughing a little.

Theodore couldn't help but laugh. He was almost 95% sure that Alyssa would have said something like that anyways.

"It wouldn't be so bad marrying you." Theodore laughed.

"Not so bad?!" she said, pretending to be mad and punching him. "You should be thrilled!" she joked, as she brushed her hair out of her eyes.

I'm 12!!" Theodore muttered playfully.

"Fine, I'll be thrilled to marry you. Better?!" Theodore asked playfully and placed his hands on his waist as well.

Isabella laughed and she said, "Yeah you're right." She really did think talking about marriage now was completely insane, but she was just playing around when she mentioned it. "But that reaction is much better," she said sticking her tongue out. She leaned against the tree again and pulled him in with her.

"I wonder that with Alicia's dissappreance we'll get less homework." Theodore lagughed as he wrapped his arms around Isabella's shoulders.

"I wish," Isabella said with a scowl. She put her arms around him and smiled. Any thoughts she had of Aiden just disappeared for that moment.
"Did you hear the entire Triwizard Tournament has been canceled because of it, I was totally looking forward to it," she said a little sadly. Then a smirk appeared on Bella's face and she said, "I heard the new Care of Magical Creatures teacher, Professor Fletcher is really an Undercover Death Eater and he's behind the whole thing." Isabella's eyes gleamed as she started spreading the rumor, hoping it would spread to others. She and Professor Fletcher had a run in before and she didn't like him so she wanted him to look bad to others.

//Sorry about dissappreaing. My boss had me work overtime. <_< //

Theodore smiled at Isabella and gave her a peck on the cheek. He had to admit that she was adorable when she got angry. He pulled back then frowned when Isbella said the whole tournament was canceled.

"What?! No way.." Theodore pouted. "Man, that stinks." Theodore hadreally wanted to see th rest of the tournament. He even more wanted to see who would win. He had all his money bet of Hilary. Leaning back once again a devious smile appeared on his face.

"The magical creatures teacher. Whoa...didn't see that one. What about the Herbology teahers. He's pretty sketchy." Theodore snorted.

[It's okay, I know how that is. :oy: ]

Isabella blushed a little as he gave her a peck on the cheek but she smiled as she got butterflies in her stomach.
"Yeah it's canceled due to the whole kidnapping of the Headmistress. "I wanted Hilary to win," she said a little sadly. "I'd still consider her the winner of the Tournament since she won the first task," Isabella said smirking.

"Yeah that Herbology teacher is kind of sketchy too..." she murmured. "Maybe they're in on it together," she thought out loud, mostly thinking of Professor Fletcher whom she didn't like.

//Aw. Poor Bella. I'm not to bummed baout it because I work at Radio Shack and get to play with the cool electronics when I'm not busy. :D //

"Hey...is is true that you have a crush on Aiden?" Theodore asked playfully. He wasn't going to be rude about it. Even if it was true. He just had to no if he should give in while he's still not making a food of himself.

[Ah lucky! :p ]

Isabella's jaw immediately dropped. "What? Noo!" she said loudly. Inside her insides were squirming with guilt. "Who told you that?" she asked angrily. The only two people who had seen Aiden and her fighting and leaving the Tower were that Gryffindor Laura, and Brian the Ravenclaw who didn't like Slytherins. She clenched her fist at the thought of him telling people but didn't understand why he would.

"No one told me. I figured it out on my own. I'm me after all." Theodore muttered cockily and ran a hand through his hair. It was true that Theodore had noticed a change in Isabella's attitude. He was very good at these kinds of things.

"And I'm not planning on telling anyone...except Alyssa." Theodore stated calmly. He had to admit that it hurt that Isabella liked Aiden...but he knew you couldn't control who you liked.

Isabella gritted her teeth and clenched her fists. "Well I don't okay," she said angrily. She folded her arms across her chest and breathed heavily. She didn't want anyone to know and especially didn't want to hurt Alyssa. She wanted to smack herself in the head for being so stupid. First Henri was not their friend, she didn't want to lose Alyssa and Theo either.

"I'm not going to hate you for it. I can't guarantee that Alyssa won't." Theodore leaned over and kissed Isabella's cheek before he pulled away.

"He's too much of a Prince charming anyways." Theodore snorted.

Isabella sighed as she noticed Theo was giving up. She looked up at him and put her hand on his face. "I like you," she said while looking into his eyes. It was true, she did like Theo...she just couldn't help it if she liked Aiden too. But what was the point in liking Aiden if he liked Alyssa anyway?
She continued looking at Theo and looked at his lip ring, considering whether to kiss him for the first time but she was too shy.

Theodore turned to Isabella slightly shocked. He didn't know that Isabella still liked him at all. He hadn't shown any other emotion to her. He was hurt, but he wasn't angry. The human art was a flurry of emotions. Besides they were still young and still had so many things to still discover.

"Cool." Theodore smiled before he quickly leaned in and gave Isabella a soft kiss on the lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back