Talking

Bellatrix Green

OOC First Name
Ahna
Bellatrix was dressed in a long, warm, black long coat that went to her knees. Under that she had a layer of wool tights and her boots. Her hands were covered in black gloves and she had a green scarf around her neck. Swiftly she walked through the frozen ground, her boots crunching beneath her. The crisp cold air blew across her reddened cheeks and pierced her eyes. Wanting a place to rest she headed towards the banks of the lake, sitting against a tall tree. she leaned her head back and sighed, enjoying this solitude.

Caysi was wearing her pink and blue plaited coat and her Uggs. She wasn't that cold, but she would probably be cold later. " Hey Bella." She said as she approached her.

Bella jumped at the sound of the voice approaching. A voice she would know anywhere. "Caysi!" she quickly exclaimed turning swiftly her eyes meeting her friends. "Come sit!"

Caysi smiled and went to go sit with Bella. " How are you?" She asked her, Caysi hadn't seen Bella in a long time.

Caysi grinned. " Well, alright I guess." She said. " So whatcha doing for the holidays?" She asked.

"Nothing..." Bellatrix muttered thinking back to how she had no plans, as always. "You know Caysi..." she pointed out. "You always ask me that and the question never changes..."

" Oh, I never realized that." She said softly. " You should come and stay with me for the Holidays." She said.

"A-At your house?" she asked, her eyes faltering slightly. "Oh....and...Harri who?" she asked, her tone changing to confused.

ooc: Sorry for the late and poor post. I am very very busy at the moment. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back