Talking

Grande Fuego

Wand
Bois D'Arc Wand 12" Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Grande walked out of the common room. He walked slowly down the corridor. He had been studing hard most of the day and need to walk a bit. He stopped at the window. Looking up and down the corridor. He turned round to the window and didn't see the person he wanted to talk to come up behind him.

Katie had been in the library ,studying for exams and had decide to return to the common room.She stopped when she saw Grande.She slowly walked up behind him and shouted,"BOO!"which was her usual greeting to him.

Grande jumped. He turned around and saw Katie. He smiled "Hey Katie, How are you?" He said then with out giving he much time to answer "We need to talk."

Grande smile fadded, he took a deep breath. "About, us." Grande said "I don't think its working. You're a really nice girl, you're smart and you're very pretty but i feel that our relationship isn't going anywhere. I don't think we should go out any more. I still us to be friends."

Katie listened to what Grande had to say.She was shocked but she agreed with what Grande had just said."Well,I'ts a break-up,i guess."she said in a slow voice.She felt her legs trembling slightly."Well I think you should have this."she said her hand reached for a pocket and she withdrew a small,violet pygmy puff which was sleeping soundly."This is Jermie."hse said handing it to him.Without another word she walked away into the portrait hole.

Grande took the pygmy puff whos name was Jermie from Katie. He then watched her walk through the portrait. Grande turned back to the window, he was glad that Katie had argeed with what he was saying but was a bit upset that it was over between them, though he hoped that they would stay good friends. Grande stroked Jermie as he loooked out the window from the seventh floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back