OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Sycamore Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Allison was half asleep. Her Christmas break had been nice, she had enjoyed being away from home. She was starting to regret the decision though. Would her father be really upset that they had all stayed away from home? She let out a soft sigh, falling into a seat for breakfast. She felt tired, worn out. The table was relatively empty for now, so she knew it was early. She yawned, propping her chin in her hand and shutting her eyes.

Jenna always was patroling as prefect and her duties. But she stoped for the momet closer to Gryffindor house table. "Are you okey? You see sleaping a little bit." She didn't know what was her brother gilfriend. She hoped that she was not the same as her ego brother.

Allison stirred a bit as she heard a voice, looking up at the passing prefect. Why did she look so familiar? Too tired to think very hard about it, Allison just smiled sleepily at the girl. "Oh, morning," Allison yawned. "I'm okay, thank you. Just tired."

"I hope you be okey today." Jenna smiled. "I Hope, my brother is nice to you!" Hufflepuff girl smiled her and she seemed nice person.

Allison smiled softly. "Thanks," she yawned. She blinked then as the girl talked about her brother. Oh, that made sense. "Thanks, Jenna," she smiled up at her. "He is." she reassured her. Biting back another yawn, Allison took a sip of her drink. "How are you?" She asked.

''I'm glad to hear that'' She was happy at least that her brother was nice to her gilfriend. She seemed realy nice and she deserve more.''I'm fine and i will soon move out from New Youker house and live my own. You? I wanted you apologize for my jelocy, if my brother told you. We always was close twins and i was think, that he spend more time with you and i feel realy lost him. I am realy sorry Allisson, for that happen.'' She apologize her and she felt gilty all the time and she finaly came to her and was trying be brave. She deserve that apology.

Allison listened to the girl, surprised to hear she was moving out. She would have to ask Thomas about that later. "You're moving? Where to?" She asked. She was surprised again as Jenna apologized for being jealous. Allison hadn't known. "Oh, er," Allison stammered a little. "Thank you for apologizing?" She offered uncertainly. "I didn't know you felt that way," Allison rubbed the back of her neck. "I, ah, I understand. I'm a twin myself, I'm not sure if you've met my sister Addison?" She asked.

"Well, i will live in Qeenstown. You can always visit me if you want. I just ready be grown up and soon when shool end work with dragons!" She didn't wanted bother her with her problems with brothers. Mayby she was got wrong and he didn't blame her mothers death but still was the feeling something is not right."I realy soory. Are we good?" She hoped that they can be friends and forgot that weird emotion. "She is from Gryffondor to?" She asked.

Allison smiled, scooting over and motioning to offer Jenna a seat. "That makes sense," She nodded. "I might have to come visit sometime," She smiled. "We're good," She promised. She shook her head at the final question. "No, Addison is in Hufflepuff." She told the girl.

''Grate, i am happy about that'' Jenna smiled her and take some sandwich to.''Thanky'' She was glad that they both can try be friends and she was just glad that they both can talk. ''Oh, well! I think i don't see her, mayby i don't know. So, what plans today?'' She asked and mayby they both can go for walk and just know each other if she wanted. She just wanted be friends with her and that it. Be better person in her life.

Allison let it go, not surprised that the girl didn't know Addison. Addy wasn't the most social person ever. Allie sipped her drink. "No plans, really." She told the other girl. "Probably study or something, I don't know. What are you doing today?" She asked.

''I was think, mayby we can spend some time together and get know each other?'' She asked. But she will understand if she say no.

Allison was surprised by the girls offer, but nodded quickly. "Sure, we can do that." She agreed easily, smiling. "Do you want some breakfast first? I shouldn't be too much longer," She promised with a small smile.

''That is a grate idea.'' She sit with Allison and it was nice feeling that they both was friends and no more strange emotion. Jenna started slowly eated tost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back