Talking with Lils

"Yeah." Then he gave her his hoodie. "Here I'm not cold."

"You sure." She looked at his serious face, slipped his hoodie on, and smelled his colonge. She inhaled deeply. She smiled, with her eyes closed. She opened her eyes, looking at him. "Blake probably feels like killing you, so yea, let's go and see him.

Blake had been wondering around near the lakeside when he saw Lilian and Cris. He narrowed his eyes and approached them just as Lilian spoke his name.
"You!" he bellowed at Cris. He stepped between Lilian and Cris as though protecting her from him. "You stay away from her!"
Blake felt his hand dart to his side where his wand had been stowed safely, but then thought better of it and simply waited to hear what Cris would say.

She grabbed Blake's hand, to keep him from grabbing his wand, or rather hitting Cris. "Please..... Just stop. Nothing's wrong." She sighed, "Would I lie to you?"

Blak turned to Lilian, "It isn't you I don't trust, of course you wouldn't lie to me. It's him!" Blake spat, in the direction of Cris. Softening his eyes a bit, he said to Lilian, "I know I said I was okay with it because you really liked him and all, but I just can't stand seeing you near him after what he did!"

((if im not mistaken, Blake, this is a closed RP?Just a notice...sorry if i sound rude.........))

"Blake... Please," She had a few single tears coming down her pale, scared face. "Trust me.." She didn't know if he heard or not. She was whispering. She knew that he wanted to trust her, and she understood where he was coming from.

Pez Rolin said:
((if im not mistaken, Blake, this is a closed RP?Just a notice...sorry if i sound rude.........))
((oh I know that, Cris Pm'd me and said we should sort things out now that he was back with Lilian. so here I am))

"I do Lilian, I trust like a sister. But still..." he said, clenching his fist. His gaze darted at Cris who had been fairly quiet, shooting him a nasty glare.

"I love you like a brother, Blake." she was now trying not to cry, "Let's just me and you go and talk, okay? Three Broomsticks?"

((all good.))

"Alright Lils, just give me a sec. Cris and I need to straighten some things out if he's going to be with you," Blake said, rounding on Cris.
Glaring at Cris with his blue shot eyes, he narrowed them again and stepped toward him, his fist still clenched at his side.
"One; you will NOT hurt her ever again. I don't need your promises because they mean nothing. I'm telling you, not asking.
"Two; you will treat Lilian with every ounce of respect she deserves. If she wants you to leave her alone, you do it no questions asked.
"Three; you will NOT make moves on her friends just because you're love sick and have no other way of getting over her. Although your intentions may be good, they are selfish and inconsiderate all the same.
"And finally; if you make one more mistake, I swear I will make you more than sorry for it." Blake spat out each word with contempt, glaring at Cris as though he were but a foul beast. "Lilian, let's go..." he said softly, turning back to Lilian and giving her a weak smile. He felt a little bad for having cause such a scene. But it was his way, and it needed to be done.

She looked at Cris, looked down, then, she realized that she was still holding blake's hand. She quickly let it drop. She then followed him to the Three Broomsticks.

Cri swnoticed that Lisl was still holding Blake's hand. " Lils? DO you really think that it safe?"

Before she ad left, she heard Cris ask her if it was safe... "Yea. I do. I gotta go Cris." She had dropped blake's hand.

At this point everyone was ticking Cris off. He thought about going home for a week or so, but that is what he wanted to talk to Lils about. He wanted to know if she would go and meet his parents and so they could talk ALONE!! "Um... Lils I was hoping now?"

" I knew it Lils. Whatever. I 've said is once, I'll say it twice. I"M DONE WITH YOU!!!!" This he said in her face.

But they were gone. Blake had led Lilian away down the path to Hogsmeade, not realising that he'd aided in sabotaging the relationship of one of his best friends.

((lol, talk about DRAMA!! lol, good stuff. sorry man but i had to throw that in. makes Blake even more of an a-hole, don't you think? :D post in the broomsticks ;-) ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back