Talking with Lils

she shook her head yes, "I don't think we should be together." She looked at him, "I'm really sorry."

" Lils." He shook a little. " Please give me a second chance. I can'' live without you."

She got in his face," Shut up now!" She wanted to be with him. It just felt akward, really badly. She looked him in the eyes, his sadness melted her. She wanted to reach out and kiss him, but she knew that would make her just fall for him more, and it would make it even harder to walk way. She closed her eyes, she was still close. "Shut up."

She kissed him back, heavily. She felt a tingle in her stomach that hadn't been there for about a week. She felt guilty for leaving him. She wanted to be here. This is what she wanted. She pulled back, looked at him, then kissed him again.

"Lils I'm really sorry about the other day. I don't know what happen honestly. One minute you where walking out the next I had grabbed you. It happened so fast. i hope you cna forgive me. I love you and I didn't give you that promise ring for nothing. i lvoe you alot and you should now that! I'm sory about bring that stuff up about your dad and I swear to you if I knew then what I know now I wouldn't have said anything. Please forgive me. Please??? i have missed you so much in three days. I know I sound crazy but just..... please take me back! "

hE is playing with another ring on his hand

http://dvb.ie/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/2661-3.jpg

" this is your by theh way"

She looked at the ring on her pointer finger, "Cris, I really really like you. I do. But, it's really confusing right now. My dad's death just hit me completly." She sighed, " Please. Just let me think a little. We can still hang out, talk. We can still be around each other, just not in a ralationship." She looked at him, with the look on his face, she started crying again, "I know you want way more than that, but, I'm just not ready."

Cris just walked away. " Whatever! I done with begging and pleding with you. You know where to find me."

"Cris, I love you." She laughed, "In a weird way, I do. I mean, you are like my everything." She look up at his back. "You just don't get how this is affecting me."

That is when Cris stopped. " I don't get how it affecting you? No Lils....... You don't get how this is affecting me. I want to hate you....it's just just I can't!! I love you too but you don't want want me to... No I'm sorry you want me to put it in the back of my head. RIGHT?" he scream at her.

"Cris. I want you to love me. I want to continue to love you, but somehow? It's very hard. And confusing, and then, with my dad's death on top of it." The whole time, she was whispering with insecurites. She was using a low, soft, crisp voice.

Cris was getting angry. "Lils you say that but you don't mean it. So whatever LILS"And he walked away because if he did't he knew what would happen.

"Cris. Stop! Stop walking away from me." She started crying again, "Why are you mad at me?" She shook her head, "I am telling the truth."

"Lils I'M SICK OF YOU PUSHING ME AWAY!" Then he got stop again and cooled down. "I love you and you know that. I'm sorry about your dad. I understand your hurting. I get that, but wjat I don't get is you not letting me understand what you are feeling!!! I'm sick of being push behind him. Lils I love you but he is GONE... No matter what you do he always will be. He can't come back. HE is DEAD! I'm sorry to be so harsh, but babe you got to understand. I can't change my past, nor yours. I jsut wish you would understand that." Then he walked off. " I done with it Lils. As I have said before if you watn me you know where to find me."

"Conner Cris Barnson. I don't know what you want me to tell you. I'm feeling like my dad left me behind in this hell hole he calls a world." She felt fury beyond any other. "I feel like he just let me go. He could have not gotten into the death eater thing at all. But, HELL NO! He had to be a dumb ass and get jarred with all of that." She sighed. This 'fury' she held, this horrible feeling, it was all replaced with a clean, crisp, hopeful feeling that filled her insides. "I'm sorry, Cris. I know I shouldn't be acting this way. But, I mean. I love you to death. You are the the best thing that has happened to me since my father's death."

"Well let me help you" then he went up to her and kissed her.

She kissed him slowly, then pulled away. She smiled......

"Will you stop asking me that." She smiled. She also looked away.

" Ok.. I'm just so happy. Uh... I can we tell Blake before he like kills me? He thinks I hurt you rela bad the other day, by the way how is that bruise on your wrist looking?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back