Talking to Belle.

Steph Shirley

Wand
'Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather'.
Stephanie walked out of the portrait hole and into the corridor, she walked over to a window and sat on the window-cil waiting for Belle to appear. Stephanie thought about telling Belle exactly how she felt, but Stephanie wasnt sure how Belle would think of her, she sighed and waited, looking out into the grounds.

Belle stumbled out the Potrait hole and saw Stephs back. She was gazing onto the grounds.

"Well.." she said tipping her on her shoulder. "Spit it out." She laughed. Belle hoped and kinda already knew what the answer was going be. She loved him Belle thought happily while waiting for her reply

'Well, there isnt much to tell.' Stephanie told her, 'i like him. Thats it'
Stephanie turned and giggled.

"Okay...so what you gonna do about it. You can tell he likes you back. Would you maybe thinking of talking to him about it?" She asked cocerningly as she felt that Steph was slightly confused about what to do.

'I dont know, im just gonna take it as it comes.' Stephanie said, she didnt have a clue what she would say to him, even if she were to talk about it.

"Well...he feels the same way about you Steph. The way he looks at you, the way his face brightens when you enter the room. He thinks of you highly, very highly. " Belle said really hoping they would get together eventually. They'd be soo cute. She smiled at Steph.

'well, im not sure.' Steph replied, 'We're just beginning to catch up and things.'

"Yeah I guess your right." Belle said slightly dissappointed but said "But talk to me if you need to okay?" She said placing her hand on Stephs shoulder with a smile. "I'm here for you..do you want to talk a bit more or do you wanna go on in?" she added.

'Well. You still havnt told me everything about you!' Stephanie laughed. 'And thanks, you've been great.' She smiled.

"Its my pleasure. Okay. Hi I'm Belle, I love all creatures and animals. I wish to be a Care of Magical Creatures teacher when I am finsihed here. I come from a small town in Ireland. I lived with my mam, dad and grandfather. Thats about it. Oh yeah and I really think you and James would do well as a couple.." She added sneakily amd laughed. "No but I respect your decison" She said with a tap on the back.

'maybe one day we will.' Stephanie laughed, 'Wanna go back up to the dorm?' She asked.

James jumped out of the portrait hole, he was about to run down the corridor when he spotted Belle and Steph,
'Oh hey girls, what'cha doing out here?' He asked.

Stephanie stood up, 'Im, um, just going.' She said squeezing past James and walking down the corridor.
When she reached the end of the corridor, she turned and looked at James, smiling slightly, she walked down a flight of stairs, not knowing exactly where she was going.

"...so James. How are you?" Belle asked awkwardly as Steph had just left like a bullet. "Where you off to?"

'Um, im, um, yeah good thanks, um, you?' He said watching Stephanie walk away. James was hoping to get a chance to talk to her, on her own. 'Why'd she go so fast? She's been acting weird lately,'
James sat down in the window and looked at Belle.

"Oh she just forgot something." Belle said lying, but pulling it off well. "Weird.. em..I...I don't think she is acting weird." Ok that wasn't pulled off too well Belle thought. Ok Belle thought she might aswell ask she could see it was killing him. "So..Steph... Whats going on there?" Belle asked "I mean with you and her. I know I don't really know you well. But there is Chemistry." Belle smiled reassuringly.

James looked at Belle suspiciously. All of Steph's mates have been acting weird around James, was this why?
'Um, well y'no, we're um, good mates, y'no.' He stuttered, looking away. 'why? Does she like me or something?'

Belle knew she had said way too much. She didn't know what to say, she wanted to tell him the truth but she had sworn to Steph. She smiled at Steph and nodded towards him, she said she wouldn't say anything to James. She wasn't actually saying anything. "Just, do what you think is right. Tell her how you feel...because she might, MIGHT feel the same." she said winking at him.

Hollie was just passing by when she saw Belle talking to a boy she recognised as James Abbott.
"Hey!" she said, brightly. "Is this a private conversation? Should I go away?" Hollie didn't really know what to do. She'd thought that it was Steph who fancied James. She frowned. Oh, perhaps Belle was discussing Steph with James. That would make sense.

'I..' James began, 'Oh Hi. Um,' James stood up,
'I better go, um, talk to Steph, or send a letter or something.'
James started walking down the corridor.

"Good on yeah mate!" Belle exclaimed.

"Hi I'm Belle. We share dorms...sorry I just ran out like that..But.." She saw by the look on Hollies face that she knew about Steph and James. "Their so cute. I hope the get together.." Belle said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back