Talking things over

Blane Bailey

Blane walked into the owlery, as soon as he walked in, he began pacing around the owlery waiting for Jareed to arrive. He wanted to talk things over in a calmer way than he had the last time they had met. Blane had sent Jaared an owl telling him where to met him and it was only a matter of time before he arrived. Blane kept pacing while waiting for him to come.

jaared was walking to the owlery for the invitation send by blane to him. as he was at th door of the owlery, he first breath hard and step forward and he open the door to it. jaared saw blane pacing like he was in trouble *maybe this is because of what happened into the pitch a week ago or last, last week* he thought to himself. jaared walked straight to blane and stop at his front. "let's get this over with." he said coldly.

jaared at blane's question, why is he going to hate him did he do anything. "well, actually no." he said while placing his two hands on his pocket. "hat happened on the pitch is just for fun, no hurt done. even though the girl fall, but she survived." jaared smiled an evil smile to blane.

actually in jaared's head he really hate blane, yah he like lexi but his not jealous. blane and lexi are just friends. "so, is that all." he raised his left eyebrow.

"Okay that is true no one got seriously hurt." Blane reasoned "I want you to know that I only like Lexi as a friend, nothing more. She is just a friend and if this whole thing came about because you thought I fancied her, then I'm sorry. Do you like Lexi? As more than just a friend."

"if i said it then its not a secret anymore." jaared said. "yah, i like her but not really like her, you know what i mean." he said while tapping his foot on the ground. "is that really all."he said impatiently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back