Patrick Vernier

former hufflepuff & prefect | french

OOC First Name
Kaye
Blood Status
Half Blood
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Swishy Vine Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
So far, Hogwarts had been okay. Patrick had acquainted with quite a few people and even supposed he knew more than what Isabelle did. However, it was only an assumption as he hadn't really seen her around and it made him wonder what it was that she was actually doing. Maybe she was busy studying for her NEWTs? But then again, it was only her first week back and surely she didn't have too much to do yet. That morning at breakfast, Patrick dismissed himself from the Hufflepuff table and told Wilfred he would be right back so he could go and find her. The first place he went was the Ravenclaw table in which many people wearing blue and bronze ties sat at, mostly chatting away or reading a book. The Hufflepuff boy felt slightly out of place, mainly as his tie did not match theirs and it took quite a lot of courage for him to walk up to a boy around his age and ask. "Do you know Isabelle?" he said, not even sure if this boy should've been the first one to speak to. However, the older students were too intimidating and so hopefully at least one of the younger ones knew who she was.

Hudson glanced up as he heard someone speaking to him. So far he was enjoying the food a lot. While at home they had staff prepared all the meals it seemed like the food at Hogwarts was on another level, he was surprised his older cousin didn't rave about it when home, or get fat from it. His mouth was a bit full when he looked up but he was glad to see a boy his age their and not some sort of other person. He smiled and tried to swallow his food while thinking about his answer. He hadn't spoken to anyone yet that morning and he was trying to picture an Isabelle. "Uhm, I'm not sure, I don't think I have, sorry," he said before looking over the boy more. He was a Hufflepuff come all the way from his own table. "I can try to help you look for her, what year is she in?" Hudson asked finally feeling like he had a nice purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back