Talk.

Max Sanders

Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
Max was in the tower and having a good time playing his guitar,But was worried about Eleona.She seemed to look down around the school lately and Max wanted to know what was wrong so he sent her a note and hoped she got it.

When Eleona got the note, she couldn't help but smile a little bit. Excitedly, she made her way to the north tower. When she got there, it was no surprise Max was there strumming on his guitar, "Hey." She smiled slightly, then sat down.

Max looked up still playing and said"Hey,I have seen you around school whats wrong."He looked at her worried he didn't like seeing her sad and knew something was wrong.

"Xavier." She replied, then laid flat on her back. She didn't really know if she should be talking to Max of all people about this, but she did anyway.

Max looked at her and stopped playing with a serious face he said"What happened i might have given in to the magic duel but that wasn't half of what i could do."Then waited to hear her response.

Eleona shook her head, "No no no, it has nothing to do with you. It's just he's kind of against me becoming friends with Kai, my ex..." She paused, "I get why but he just is making it difficult."

Max looked at her and said"Well yea i understand that but we have a small history and we are friends so it wouldn't hurt to be friends would it?"He was confused yes he understood but in a way why care if you had the girls heart?He just couldn't understand it.

"Of course it's fine if we're friends." She lent on him, "He just doesn't like Kai all that much... Kai kinda cheated on me earlier on this year."

Max looked up furious"Did he now."He hit the floor of the tower and pulled his hand back up it was bleeding a bit because the stone was unbreakable and he wasn't thinking.

"WHAT IS WITH THE PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT AND THEM HURTING THEMSELVES??!?!?!" Eleona frantically spazzed and began bandaging it up, "Stop doing that!!"

Max looked at her while she was bandaging up his hand and said"I am sorry it just make me mad when I hear you are mad."He then looked down and felt bad for what he did.

Eleona bit the bandage and tore it, then fastened the end. She then made sure the gauze wouldn't let anything bleed through, then looked at him. "Somehow you always get hurt when you're with me."

Max looked at her then said"I am sorry i don't mean for it to seem like that it is just,i am sick of seeing you hurt and you deserve to be happy and seems like your not as happy as you were when we first met."He said then showed Eleona a flower he got for her hoping it would cheer her up.

"Thanks... But I don't know why but I'm not as happy as I used to be..." She looked at the floor, "It's like everything I do, even if it has a good intention, backfires in my face." She took the flower and thanked Max for it with a smile, "Honestly I'm only really happy around you and maybe one other person, and she's in France."

Max looked at her then said"Who would that be?And i don't think your good intentions backfire it is just how people take it."He said then said"You really are happy around me?I try to make people happy but sometimes i don't think i do."He said then decided what Eleona needed was some cheering up so he started playing his guitar for her.

Eleona smiled, "My best friend Emilie, and I'm usually happy around Xavier too. And I guess you're right about good intentions and whatnot..." She began laughing and pat his head, "Yes, you make me happy. If that laugh wasn't proof to that, I don't know what is." She closed her eyes while he played guitar and just relaxed, without a care in the world.

Max laughed then kept playing then said"Well i hope my playing is okay."He then continued on.

Eleona smiled, "It is absolutely, positively beautiful. As always~"

Max looked at her then said"You know i never got a chance to teach you how to fully play,Wanna learn?"He then looked at her and waited.

Eleona grinned, "YES!" Then covered her mouth and heard the echo, "Sorry- I'm too loud." She smiled sheepishly and bit her lip.

Max laughed at her they were at the top of the tower so it didn't matter and there was one way up so they could here if anyone was coming so Max took he hands and started to show her how to play.

Eleona smiled and began playing, then grinned when she realized it didn't sound that horrible, especially for a first try.

Max was proud of her then let go of her and watched her play she was good and getting better.Then said"You are doing great keep going."

The now nervous girl began strumming on the chords and smiling at her teacher, then laughed, "Oh my god I'm doing it!!" She continued to play for some time and then she stopped and rubbed her fingers, "Owiee."

Max laughed then went to her when she said Owiee and said"Here."And put bandages on her fingers"It takes time but you have a lot of talent."He said smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back