OOC First Name
Alex
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Adam walked silently home from school, clutching his cellular phone tightly. He was sick of being the laugh of his class. His family was always the one to blame. As he arrived at their house, Adam walked with his head down. He didn't want his mother to see what happened today. School had just resume for the winter semester and here he is, about to be disciplined again. Adam bee lined to his bedroom and closed the door with unexpected force. For a nine year old he was a bit strong. It was hard for him as an only child of a businessman and a part of nobility family, all eyes on him.

It was an eventful morning for Louise, Swiss tv networks and reporters calling her for an interview. She all turned them down. The brunette woman thought she would be having a normal life after marrying Achim and settling down in Switzerland means she's out of the shadow of the Marquessates. She tried to contact her relatives in Northern Ireland but one has gotten back at her.

Frustrated, Louise paced around her and Achim's office. She didn't really needed an office as she was a stay at home mum but having a place where she can do some official work for her brother was easy. A loud bang echoed in the hallway. Louise looked at her watch stating that school was over and her son was home but that bothered her more. Adam was not the kind of kid that would slam doors even when mad.
"Adam!" She called out as she went out of the office.

Louise didn't hear a response and as a mum, she was worried but a little mad at her son for slamming his bedroom door. The mother knocked on her son's bedroom door,
"Adam, did something happened at school?" Of course, Louise wanted to know, he's her only child and son.

He laid on his bed with a sigh, an annoyed sigh. He wish he was normal, he wish he was born in another family. Adam knows he's being selfish right now but what could he do? He was the joke of his year. A knocked on the door made him rolled his eyes, it was his mother. He wanted to get mad at her but of course, it wasn't her fault. "I'm okay, mum. Nothing happened." Adam lied, he didn't wanted her to worry. Yes, he was beaten up from fighting but that was it.

After a long day at work, attending business meetings and conferences all day, Achim let himself into the house with a relieved sigh. He was just glad to be home and spend a quiet evening with his wife and son. Although, he wondered if it would be a quiet one given the news he received on his phone. Apparently, Teagan Maxwell was on the front page again caught on a scandal. He shook his head, the woman was already engaged and here she was again. He was just glad he married the proper Maxwell from the bunch. But this would only mean one thing, their phones would not stop ringing for quite some time as media would call for Louise's comment on the issue.

"Louise! Adam!", he called out, knowing both were already home. He had swung by the school and already saw kids already out so he knew his son already went straight home. Adam knew better than to linger around. He placed his briefcase on the side table and placed his coat in the closet before walking further into the living room. Nobody was there but he heard voices. "Honey! You upstairs?", he called out again, slowly making his way up.

He ignored his mum. He didn't want to talk to her as this was her fault or rather, her family's fault. Adam liked and loved his dad's family more, they're more normal and nothing bothers them everyday of their lives. But Adam can't ignore his mum forever or he'll get something worst for doing that. The boy begrudgingly got up from his bed and walked to his bedroom door to open it up for his mum. "I told you I'm okay? Nothing's wrong!" Adam said with a bit of force that he didn't expected. Then his dad added to worsening situation.

Louise was about to give up but then she heard the door knob rattled. Adam came out saying, or how the boy said his words, made Louise step back a little. There was definitely something wrong. "How dare you speak to me like that, Adam?" She asked and it wasn't calmly. Louise has respected her son, never meddling when his friends are over for sleep over. But she knows that her son has something to take off his chest. The mother sigh as she heard her husband's voice calling out for them. "Upstairs! Honey!" She called out. "Your father will hear about this and you better tell him what's wrong." Louise's tone was flat. She really didn't appreciate his tone.

Achim could hear more voices and be stopped short at the sudden outburst from Adam. His son was not one to raise his voice let alone to his mother. He hurried up the stairs in the direction of Adam's bedroom. "What's going on here?", he asked, announcing his presence to the two. Louise was standing in the hallway. Adam was on the other side, looking like he was about to explode. The man calmly approached them, stopping beside his wife. "Adam, watch your tone, young man.", he warned his son, gazing into his face with a serious expression.

Last edited:
She was fuming at her son. He wasn't like this before but it seems something got under his skin. Louise's husband finally came up and obviously caught the argument. "Something is wrong with your son but he doesn't want to tell me anything." She explained, Achim can be calm in situations like this but she can't. "Adam came home, slammed his door and just started being snappy." Her son wasn't even a teenager yet and his already like this, what would happen if he really turned into a teenager? What will happened with all those hormones?

His dad came up and caught what he said, his mum beginning to annoy him. Adam faced his mum and said, "Do you really want to know what happened?" The boy raised his hands, his knuckle bruised up. "I beat up somebody because of your stupid family. Every time you, aunt Ainslee and cousin Teagan are on the news I had to defend you all from the people who says bad things about you all!" He shouted. His mind raising, it was like in this automatic state like. Adam would say whatever comes out of his mouth. "I wish your family could have just been normal, out of the lime light. I wish dad would have just married somebody else normal. So I could have been normal." He didn't stop. He couldn't stop. It seems he could still hear himself talking even though he wasn't.

Achim listened to Louise, his eyes not leaving Adam. His son provided the answer he wanted but did not expect the bruised knuckles. He had to keep a neutral face as he listened to the boy. He may be young but the way he was brought up that came with his name, especially his mother's, made him mature quickly. He took a deep breath. "Adam.", he said his name, taking a pause to collect his thoughts. "What did we tell you about this? We know the truth about those articles and if you react to those people's comments, and they wanted you to, you are giving them the satisfaction of getting a reaction out of you.", he explained. "Your mother did not ask for this. She was born to this family and she did her best not to get caught with this. But there are just times when she has to speak up. Because that's what family does. Just like what you did, preferably not with knuckles though.", he added, taking a small step forward and placing a hand on his shoulder. "If I married another woman, I would not have you.", he smiled down at him. "Only a Louise Maxwell could give me an Adam Maxwell-Kramer.", he winked, hoping it diffused some tension. He still had to talk to his wife about this though. It had already affected their son and they knew this would come.

She can't believe what was coming out of her son's mouth right now, she thought he understands everything. Louise taught him to ignore and not to be bothered by what people are saying. Silent tears just coming down her cheeks. Louise can't and she won't tolerate how disrespectful his son was to her. Even when her husband spoke nicely of her, she knew he didn't wanted to be in the light as well but he loved her too much to back out of the marriage. "Just go to your room." She said softly. Although, she wanted to shout at her son. To let him know that she's very angry and hurt but she didn't. Louise knows better.

His head down as he listened to his father, he wanted to look at his mother but he knows that he'll just get a mean look at him. He was angry and angry people tend to say stuff that they didn't mean to. Maybe he was too harsh of what he was thinking and that resulted into a burst and whatever he was thinking came out of his mouth. Adam heard his mother. Ordering him to go to his room. The child obliged but before going, he apologized to his mother, "I'm sorry, mum." And turned to walk up the stairs to his bedroom. He would take this as an opportunity to think before speaking.

Achim just shook his head as he looked down at his son not saying anything. He watched as Adam walked back to his room while his wife kept quiet. He ran a hand through his hair as he walked ahead in the direction of their room. He quietly took off his suit and removed his tie, waiting for his wife to speak up. He was lowkey upset that the scandal the Maxwells were in dragged their family again. This time, it affected their son.

When she married a commoner, Louise thought life was going to be normal. That moving away from home was the best thing that could happened to them. It was not, she tried to be drama free but her relatives had other plans. She followed Achim to their bedroom and closed the door. Louise took out her wand and with a wave, she casted the silencing charm around their bedroom. "Is that it?" Louise asked her husband. Her Irish accent getting stronger when she's angry. "You're just going to let it go, Christ! Achim, the child is out of control." She didn't teach Adam to be like this.

Achim just kept silent, listening to his wife follow him inside their bedroom and cast the charm. He sighed, keeping his temper in check as she started to become worked up at how he dealt with his son. He whirled to face Louise. "Admit it or not, Louise, the boy's got a point!", he spat. He strode to the table and set down his watch and cuff links. "It's not Adam's fault if Teagan is being her scandalous self again. Forgive me for saying those words.", he quickly added the last sentence. He approached his wife, sighed as he took her hands in his. "I don't want to fight. But you have to understand where Adam's coming from. Your son, our son, is not three anymore. He's smart, you know that.", he said in a soft voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back