Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Fluid
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Elm Wand with Veela Hair Core
Noemie was so excited about the event that the heta omega would be hosting. The teen was holding on to some of the posters that they had made for it. She held one in her hand and was holding it out to people to take, "Sign up for the Heta Omega talent contest," she tried to entice people to give it a try. To entice them to talk to her about it and try to get as many people as possible to even consider signing up for it. She knew that it would be a good event so long as people opted to give it a chance. She'd be putting posters up all over the place in the next few days.

[ul][li]Lada had been perched in her place at the Great Hall, her eyes scanning over the Daily Prophet which she had extended in her hands before her. The sounds of students chattering and laughing echoed all around her, and yet still somehow, she managed to keep her attention on the article which had caught her attention. How the Minister for Magic elections had swamped the paper as of late. Every second story seemed to have some relation to the debates that the candidates were having with one another - with each and ever reporter putting their own spin on things to get a reaction out of their audience.

She had never been one to concede to the views of influences of the papers; they were manufactured and false for the most part, often being full of bias beliefs warped and worded in a way that made them seem different. "Glupyye Duraki..." she had spat at the article, her Russian drawl coating each word. Folding the paper back over and setting it down on the table before her, she slipped her glasses from the bridge of her nose and allowed them to dangle around her neck, her eyes scanning the area before her.

That had been when she noted the young girl with the flyers, waving around and doing her damnedest to summon any attention she could get to her cause. Standing from her seat, her right hand supporting her ageing lower back, the nurse moved off the heightened platform that erected the staff above the student tables, using the stairs to descended back to the castle floor. She took to striding forward, allowing her back to straighten somewhat now - exuding a sense of power and a need to be respected - as she closed the distance on the girl with the flyers.

"I might not be able to sign up, dear girl, but I certainly can help you in other ways." she announced upon her entrance. "My name is Lada Anichka, I am one of zhe new nurses who is tending to zhe Hospital Wing." she introduced further, folding her hands together in-front of her and allowing them to rest at her waist. "Vhat vould you say to potentially having a guest judge for zhis contest of yours? A collaborator vhis your jury?" she inquired with the raise of a brow, extending her hand out and taking one of the flyers, her eyes glancing over it. "Alas, even if you do not need an old Russian lady to help with judging, I could certainly help whiz preparing for zhis event, my dear." she elaborated.

She had always ben fond of talent quests. During her time in school, she'd ventured into her fair share if she was to be honest; most of which she partook in with the art of dance which she had been renowned for, and as such, extremely good at in her youth. These days however, such youthful and strong legs had abandoned her - and so - if she were to help in anyway with this excellent cause, she would be restricted to the behind the scenes of it all.
[/li][/ul]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back