Taking Time to Realize

Eric Evans

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
11" Elder wand with Pheonix feather core
Eric wandered came out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee and a small pack of papers as he made his way upstairs to his office. He took a sip of his coffee and about spit the molten hot liquid from his mouth as he scolded himself for being so impatient that he could not even wait for the coffee to cool a little. Even with the cream his coffer was extremely hot but the warm from the brew warmed his core which was a good thing as it was still early in the morning and there was a slight chill in the house. The weather was beginning to change as the start of the school year was around the corner, and before he knew it Exams would be here and gone and it would be another end to yet another year. He was in fact working on something for work as he had a few animagus exams to go over but his heart was half into as his mind wanted nothing but to think of his prince charming.

It seemed just like yesterday that he was so ready to write off love when the sweet blonde haired man came to him like some fair tale creature and beneath the magic of a full moon he was enraptured by the man. It had been a couple of days since he had seen Fabian and was suffering from withdrawals as he was almost addicted to the mans presence and that of his side kick Ludo. Though Eric wished the small cat named Ludo was a dog the cute fur ball was growing on him as it acted like a small human child than a cat, and when he was around Fabian it was almost impossible to keep a straight face. Eric attempted to push the man out of his thoughts as he tried to get back to work as he graded a few papers but soon found himself once again thinking about Fabian. "This will simply not due, I will never be able to get any work done if I keep this up!" Eric muttered to himself as he ran his hands down his face causing his features to be slightly distorted before he pushed away from his computer and stretched slightly.

Eric made his way down stairs as he zipped up his sweater and threw on a pair of sock and put on his shoes all the while think on who he should get a hold of Fabian. The man gave him the number to his house since his mother was not gifted in magic and owned a phone which was something that Eric was secretly grateful as he hated to send messages via owl and much rather use a phone. He could send a patronus but he did not want to alarm Fabians mother when a ghostly light in a shape of animal appeared in her house asking for Fabian if in fact he was home, he still did not know anything about Fabian besides the fact that he mad Eric feel more alive than anyone else did in his life. Eric had it bad if he was spending so much time trying to figure out how he should go about simply contacting the man rather than simply getting it over with already. He stood there standing at his cell phone and his wand why couldn’t the man simply just appear at his house!

Approximately thirty seconds later, that was exactly what Fabian did. He himself had been wishing he could have stayed longer at Eric's but he wouldn't have dared be that rude, no matter how much they both would have wanted it. Even then, he'd had to do a good bit of explaining to his mother about why he hadn't come home that night and scared the life out of her in the morning (having snuck in at 3am wearing nothing but his still-damp denim trousers). He'd had a bit more trouble explaining the pajamas rolled up under his arm, but eventually Fabian had managed to convince his mother that he hadn't been kidnapped, confunded and whisked away for someone to have their evil way with him. Now he had some explaining to do to Eric, although it was on a much happier note. Several days was far too long to be without his King, he was of the opinion, so it was lucky that he had a very good reason for it. Ten hours after he'd made his grand entrance into the living room of his mother's house, Fabian had received an owl saying that he was being offered the position of Astronomy Professor at Hogwarts New Zealand. No one could have been more nervous and excited than he, but he was forced to wait to tell Eric the good news for the blinding amount of paperwork he had to do in order to accept the position.

His patience at an end, Fabian had thrown on a white sweater and blue slacks (his usual ensemble) and apparated outside of Eric's homey cottage. Immediately the feeling of welcome enveloped him as he walked up the drive. His heart was beating faster than it had when he'd gotten his offer from HNZ. Fabian lifted his hand to knock on the door, but the house wards recognised him before his did and it swung open without a touch. Flabbergasted, he stood poised with his fist still raised and stared at Eric who was standing in the hallway with a phone in his hand. Immediately, Fabian went bright red. "Um, I didn't mean to ... it just opened ..." he stuttered. It wasn't just his shock at being let in that made him so shy. The first thing he noticed was the split in Eric's jacket that wasn't fully zipped up, exposing a tantalising glimpse of chest that made him want to ... No, no, no, don't go down that path! he begged himself, still unable to tear his eyes away. Swallowing, Fabian tried to continue. "Ah. I hope you don't mind that I'm here. I just wanted to drop by with a bit of news, but I see you're about to make a call, so maybe I'll just ... " he indicated blindly behind him as if to leave, still not removing his eyes from Eric's smooth breastbone.

Eric had altered his security spells on the cottage to recognize Fabian and Ludo both in case Eric was busy and could not stop to answer the door. So when the door swung open to reveal a charming man standing there Eric could not help but smile as he put the phone down to admire the view. Fabian was a little older than Eric but it would be hard press to see it as the young man looked so much younger than he did . Eric ran a hand through his long hair as he walked over to the door and wrapped a strong arm around the mans waist and pulled him in for a kiss. It had been way to long since they had made any physical contact and that simply would not do as Eric kissed the man with a little fire and a perfect balance of softness.

After what seemed like forever Eric decided that he had to focus a little more or else things would get to be a little to hot and heavy with the door open. Fabian made a slight gesture to leave but Eric held on firm as he looked down into the mans beautiful eyes, " I was about to call you but now that your here I am all yours." Eric said as he allowed the man to enter the foyer before he closed the door and headed down to the den area. Fabian had some good new for him which caused Eric to wonder a little but since it was not bad news he soon relaxed as he sat down on the couch.

Eric ,who had been dragging his prince all the while, pulled Fabian down on to his lap as he spoke once more," I changed the security on the cottage to include you and Ludo and so in case something comes up you will have a place to come and go as you please and also if I am ever busy and can not get to the door you can get in. I will always make time for you so don't worry about ever disturbing me but enough of all that, What good news do you have for me my Prince?" Eric smiled as he noticed the man staring at his bare chest and was half tempted to simply unzip it the rest of the way but decided against it since they were suppose to be talking.

Fabian's fears were soon put to rest when Eric came over immediately to wrap him in his strong arms. Tension from the past few days released in him and he sighed and relaxed into the warm embrace. Forget walking into Eric's cottage, Eric's arms was where home truly was. Sighing, Fabian opened his mouth to say something but found himself in a heated kiss instead, which he returned with enthusiasm. It was so natural to just put his arms around Eric's neck and pressed himself against the warm body. He never wanted the kiss to end, but too soon it was broken and he was being led down the hallway and into the living area. His cheeks were flushed and his lips were pleasantly bruised with kisses. Fabian touched them several times as he wobbled behind Eric. He probably had the goofiest grin in the world on his face, but as always it was superficial to his King's acceptance. Neither of them seemed to notice when a slinky ginger form trotted through the door and made itself at home in the kitchen. Ludovic didn't know how to open cans, but when he did, he'd be all over the "Master's New Friend" 's pantry.

When Fabian fell into Eric's lap, he threw out his hands to catch himself and ended up pressing them to Eric's chest. Bunching his fingers in his King's jacket, he could not bring himself to take his hands away and settled for placing them flat, his fingers tickling the edges of Eric's collarbone. Fabian looked down, overwhelmed at his permanent invitation to this new home away from home. "Th-thank you," he managed.
Finally he remembered what he apparated there for. "Oh! I wanted to tell you sooner, but I was so busy setting up my place that I didn't have time to call." Fabian flushed with pleasure. "I've been made an Astronomy Professor at Hogwarts, New Zealand." He clenched his fists and had to stop himself from waving them about in childish excitement. Instead, Fabian continued his not-so-innocent ministrations on Eric's collarbone. Finally he gave up the pretense and buried his head in Eric's neck. "This is the biggest thing I've ever done," he whispered against the smooth, golden skin. "And now that you're here, I don't think I could ever be happier." Sitting up suddenly, Fabian planted his hands either side of Eric's face and drew him in to the first kiss he'd ever initiated with his new lover.

Fabian felt just perfect in his arms and all Eric’s worries seemed to fade away as Fabians presence left no room for anyone or anything else. Eric still could not believe that he had found Fabian and it seemed almost surreal how the two of them just click and complimented each other so well. Eric did have to admit there was still so much they did not know about each other but hopefully over the next couple of days or weeks they can start the process of learning everything they could about the other. However it was going to be rather hard when they could not keep there hands to themselves. Eric was having a hard time concentrating with Fabian running his fingers across his skin like he was, the soft caresses were almost too much as Eric listened to the mans good news.

Eric didn’t know that Fabian had even applied to be a professor and to actually get the job was something else entirely since to get hired on by Hogwarts was like running for the minister of magic position. Eric had once thought about a career in teaching but decided against it as he want to one day become an Auror which he had yet to accomplish but he was not overly worried about it since he was doing decent in his job as a wizarding examiner. "Congratulation Love on the job, I hear that it is rather hard to get a teaching job at the school but once you get in your almost set for life. I once thought about applying but I decided to pass for the time being since I plan on getting in with the Aurors someday, but enough of that for now I did not know that you were so knowledgeable in the subject to be a professor!" Eric said as he sat back and grinned from ear to ear with excitement as he knew the man was on the verge of exploding with excitement.

Eric smiled as the man laid his head against his chest and nuzzled into his neck, however he was not expecting the passionate kiss from his prince. Eric fell into the moment as he pulled the man up into a straddle position and allowed the man for the first time take the lead and did he take the lead. After a few minutes Eric pulled away and gave a lust filled growled as he panted slightly do to the fact that the man had stolen his breath away,"I...I...wow! You will be the death of me my prince if you keep it up but let me tell you what a way to die!" Eric said with a slight grin and chuckle. "Is your schedule for the rest of the day or are you going to make me share you with the rest of the world?".

Fabian laughed to cover the effect Eric's sultry purr had on him. He was still young and the hormones were raging just as much as they ever were, although they had never been so potent before. All he wanted was to drop to the floor and be ravished. It was the strangest thing. Eric made him want so much more than just a kiss, yet he also induced Fabian to take it slow simply because he deserved more from his lover. Lover? Hardly, Fabian scolded himself inwardly. You've barely known him for a week and already you're putting your names together or something like that. Fabian Evans ... that didn't sound too bad. He almost slapped himself.
"Ah, so, yes!" he cut his thoughts off hurriedly. "I mean ... yes. I wasn't too bad at Astronomy, although that may be putting a little bit of a damper on it since I did get the job." Fabian smiled bashfully. "To be honest, the subject is not the part that I'm nervous about." Why was he confessing this is Eric? He didn't want to sound like a complete weakling, but he had been worried about it for so long. Fabian placed his ear back over Eric's heart and snuggled closer. "I ... well, you know how stupid I am around strangers." Like when he first met Eric. "I get all muddled up and ... oh, I don't know. I could be too shy to teach the children. Some of them aren't much younger than I am." He had a point.

Still, nothing felt frightening with the King's arms wrapped around him. Was it so wrong that his strength came from an almost-stranger? But he felt like he knew Eric already. Fabian had come to care for him so deeply. He swallowed and lifted his mist-coloured eyes to the one's in front of him. Now how could he word this ...
"Eric," said Fabian cautiously. "I know that we haven't had a lot of time to get to know each other, but I want to so very badly. Maybe we could do that just as friends first, I suppose, but I feel that ... that we ... " Oh, why had he said anything? He was completely bungling this up something awful. "Could perhaps do that by being ... together, you know? Like a ... like a boyfriend or something." Crimony, he was going pink. Fabian pressed his hands to his cheeks, trying to cool them as he blushed furiously. "I like you very much," he added quickly. "Very very much, and I want to be able to tell people so. I don't want to go anywhere else today. Just be with you."

Eric was falling hard for Fabian which was both a good thing and a bad thing and it was those thoughts that ran through his head as one had to out run the other. On one hand the man was perfect in every way and when Eric was near him it brought out a side of him that he ever knew he had which made him want to be perfect for Fabian. The on the other hand the way things were moving it was a little scary and Eric was scared that Fabian would hurt him like Sirius did or worse considering his growing feelings for the man. Eric would need to make a decision and it seemed like today was the day he would have to choose because as he was semi lost in though Fabian was looking for answer.

Eric looked the man in the eyes and then kissed him on the lips as he let his heart. Make the choice, the kiss held all of his love and fear in it and all the things still unsaid."If you want to tell the world about us then it better be as ... Boyfriends. I don't want anyone thing ill of us for not doing the morally right thing and all that!" Eric said with his famed southern grin. " as for the whole teaching thing I think you will do find and if those kids had a brain in there head then they will love almost as much as I do just picture them like your dealing with that stubborn cat of yours." Eric said with a slight joking tone as he looked around for the small animal and like magic it appear by jumping on the side of the couch and practically sauntered over to where they were sitting.

"Yeah I am talk about Mr. Ludo and I hope that you are being well behave, there should be a bowl of food and water in the kitchen I went out yesterday and got some." Eric said as he scratched the cat behind the ear before looking down at Fabian. " So since you are free due you want to be lazy with me in my oversize bed!" Eric let slip realizing how very wrong the man could take the statement, which was something wanted but realized that it would be very forward for such a short period of time. He meant they could just hide between the blankets and really get to talk and around dinner Eric would take Fabian out to a restaurant.

'The morally right thing' ... perhaps Eric was right. If they weren't officially together, people would take their relationship to be something superficial, and Fabian couldn't have that. No, he was quite serious indeed. Serious enough even to risk his heart like he was. At least Eric wasn't alone in his fears. Fabian had never thought himself desirable or interesting. He feared that his new friend, dare he say it, boyfriend would tire of him and find someone more adventurous or outgoing like Eric himself was. Maybe that was tempered by the fact that Fabian would follow him to the ends of the earth, but either way, stranger things had happened than being left behind by an unstoppable god like his boyfriend. He allowed himself to be charmed by Eric's heart-stopping smile and thanked him with another kiss. A boyfriend. My very first boyfriend. thought Fabian, almost wringing his hands in happiness. The joy gave way to shock when Eric said something that made him freeze. '-Then they will love almost as much as I do.' "Y-you..." said Fabian. "You love me?". No. Impossible. His mouth was still open with unuttered words when Ludo scared the daylights out of him and broke the spell. "Dammit, Ludo!" spluttered the blonde-haired man crossly. In retrospect, Eric probably hadn't even meant it like that.

Eric mentioned something about bed that was vaguely (alright, accidentally) insinuative. Fabian blushed to the roots of his hair and made a conscious decision to keep his mind out of the gutter. Nevertheless, the stirrings of interest in the nether-regions of his trousers caused him to leap off Eric hurriedly and cross his legs. "Ah, yes, that doesn't sound too bad ... I mean I wouldn't mind getting undres- under the covers, I mean, oh I'll just stop." Fabian ground to a halt excruciatingly. For the first time since he could remember, Ludo became a welcome distraction and started to paw at Eric's face to get him to play. "Shoo." said Fabian, glad to have a respite from the awkwardness. Little did he know that soon there'd be a far more important issue making itself known.
OOCOut of Character:
Oh dear, I hope that was still classed as PG-13 XD! Also, sorry. It may not make a lot of sense since I wrote this very tired.

"D-d-do I... love you?" Eric asked Fabian and in a way he asked himself the same thing as it was something that was so profound that he was blown away by the gravity of it. He had said he loved a lot of people in his life but know with the meaning of true love behind it but as he looked at the blonde hair man sitting with him something in him stirred wildly that made his heart race and his blood begin to go zero to sixty in like two seconds. He wanted to tell the man those three little words but he knew that so much came with them and he was afraid that some how he would screw it all up or that Fabian would leave. It had only been a few days but the kid had him head over heels in love so why not be honest and have faith that Fabian was going no where soon, "Yeah... I guess I do...Love you that is, I love you!" was all Eric said as he gave a nervous chuckle which was soon pushed away by the idea of him and Fabian under covers together. However a phone call was going throw his world upside down as he looked down and noticed that it was a number that he had never seen before, which was odd since his cell was a private number he only gave out to his friends and family who knew how to use a cell phone.

Eric picked up his cell and flipped open as he reached for Fabian and moved his face out of pawing distance as he laughed a little,

"H-h-hello? Hello, this is Eric Evans how may I help you?"

"Yes, Yes Eric ! Hello this is ... well this is your grandmother and i have something to talk to you about..."

"Wait did I hear you correctly , did you say my grandmother?"

"Yes I am you grandmother and I..."

"Your a liar, that is what you are since my grandmother is dead!"

"Dead!? Ha, I bet your pawpaw would like that very much but no I am not dead I am very much alive and you are very much my grandson!"

"What did you just call my grandfather?"

"Well pawpaw that is what you called him since you were little, and it is kind of cute that you still refer to him as such but we will have plenty of time to talk when I come over tomorrow."

"Wait what do you mean!? Come Over!"

"Well that is what I was trying to tell you, I am coming over to discuss your coranation cermony and your royal background!"

"My what? Did you say royal Background?"

"Well yes dear, didn't your mother or pawpaw tell you? oh what I guess not since I am suppose to be dead! Well honey I am a queen and do to your mother and I fell out and I was forced to leave your Pawpaw I was not able to be around you or my daughter, but since she married she forfeited her royal status and since I never married royally then it is you who is next in line for the throne but when we meet tomorrow I will explain everything in detail, but I am now out of time I have a room full of overweight old men who all want something from and hate to wait I will see you tomorrow honey!"

Eric could not believe the conversation he just had as he pulled the phone away from his head and stared at it as if it was a baby troll before he turned to Fabian and then back at his phone as he mouth hung open in an almost comical way. "I am a prince... and my grandmother is not dead but alive and is a queen..." Was all Eric said as he simply stared at his phone. He was a prince and his family lied to him all these years about his grandmother and now of all times in his life she appears again with that kind of news.

OOCOut of Character:

Purple is Eric Grandmother

All of his breath seemed to leave him in a strangled gasp. So Eric's slip of the tongue wasn't just false decoration. Fabian stared at his boyfriend intently as he stuttered his way through the first sentence and rocked him to the core with the second. I love you ... The words repeated themselves rhythmically in his head. Fabian found that he couldn't speak from the choking pressure of adoration and wonder that was flourishing in his chest. With a shaking hand, he pressed his fingers to his mouth and swallowed thickly. "Eric..." was all he managed before the moment was abruptly spoiled by the trilling of a mobile. Fabian sagged back down onto the couch in bewilderment to watch his boyfriend have the hurried phone conversation. It was a rather inconvenient time to have one, but it looked like whatever was being said wasn't convenient news at any time. He watched the emotional tidal waves fall over Eric's face and his brow began to draw together in worry. What on earth was being said? He wasn't a naturally nosy (or even curious) person, but he'd never seen Eric looked so gobsmacked before. Fabian tried not to snoop, he really did, but it was impossible.

Yet after all that he'd listened to, neither Eric or Fabian looked like they understood what had happened any more than each other. He squinted in confusion at his boyfriend and couldn't help but ask "What do you mean prince? Grandmother? Queen? Eric, what is this all about?". It was a fair question. The one-sided conversation that he'd heard was very cryptic, but from the way Eric looked he knew it was something rather unbelievable, yet he obviously believed it.

Eric simply stared at his cell phone for what felt likes hours before he actually looked up to see a worried look on Fabians face. Today was beginning to be one of those days as he rubbed his eyes and leaned his head back. He had just told Fabian that he loved him and now they were boyfriend then his not so dead grandmother called him out of the blue to inform him that he was a prince before hanging up and leaving him dazed and confused with a billion questions. Eric simply wanted to scream but he found his random need for aggression and violence not something that Fabian would appreciate very much considering that they were hanging out the rest of the day. Eric turned and picked Fabian and said nothing as he carried the light weight man up stairs and straight into his room where he placed the man down softly on the bed. Eric than climbed in bed with the man and scooted close as he was now able to speak, "All my life I thought my grandmother was dead, my family told me when I was six that she died in a car crash. However the phone call that I just received was from my grandmother and she just informed me that she was not dead but is a Queen and since my mother married I am in line for the throne so in effect I am a prince. Oh and she will be at my home tomorrow to further discuss all of this. Now I simply have no idea what I am suppose to think besides that I am in love with you and so that is all I want to focus on so let us get this snuggle-fest started."

Eric smiled as he reached over and pulled the man into a passionate kiss as he simply need to loose himself in Fabians tender care as it seemed to be the cure to all of his problems as of late. However he realized that being in bed locked in loves embrace like they were was maybe not the safest thing as they tended to throw self-control out the window. Eric pulled back with a heavy sigh and a slight playful growl as he nipped Fabian on the chin with a soft nibble as he tried to get a small laugh at of the man. Though he could not escape the idea that Fabian was about to go a little crazy as soon as it sets in that he was dating someone of royal blood, it was slowly setting in for Eric and he was finding it almost too much to bear as the weight of all the title would or could entail. Eric was worried that his new found title would effect his personal life which was the last thing he needed as he just got everything in order and had just turned a new leaf.

The longer Eric stayed silent, the more worried Fabian became. He squeaked a little as he was picked up and carried in two herculean arms and wrapped his arms around his King's ... the prince's? ... neck. He didn't understand any of this. The silence was broken with the rustle of pillows and a soft 'flump' as Fabian hit the bed and crawled in next to Eric. Even then, he dared not speak lest he disturb his boyfriend's tormented reverie. Finally he relaxed and Fabian relaxed with him, scooting closer and wrapping his arms around the bigger man's waist. The story became stranger and stranger as it was explained till it was almost fairytale-like in content, and if it was anyone else other than Eric telling it he would have called them a liar. There were still so many questions and not enough answers, but he dared not challenge anything for fear of breaking the beautiful moment when Eric kissed him again. Fabian's pounding heart slowed to a rabbit-hop with happiness and he kissed back with abandon. What was there to worry about when his King was there to protect him?

Rationality always liked to say hello to Fabian at the worst possible moments. Some people called him insecure, but in reality it was just logic coupled with a healthy dose of nerves that liked to ruin his special moments. Right in the midst of a hearty giggle at Eric's ticklish stubble on his own chin, an unfortunately damning thought occurred to him. Fabian froze with his hands tangled in Eric's collar.
"When you say you are a prince ..." he said slowly, his fingers falling away. "You would later inherit the throne as King." The sickening feeling of hope lost began in his stomach and crept outwards like a fog.
"You will have to marry and produce an heir." Hell, Fabian didn't know two sticks about what it would be like to be royalty, but even he knew how the old folk tales went. The prince marries the princess, they get married and live happily ever after. Fabian slid out of the bed and sat on the edge, gripping the white sheets hard with equally white knuckles. "This could not ... should not, happen. It would ruin you before you even began." It was obvious what Fabian was forcing himself to say. All of his hopes, dashed. He'd have to rip it off like an old bandage before he broke down in front of Eric. "Ludo?" he whispered. "Here Ludo. Come on, it's time to go."

Eric growled slightly but not in a romantic way as he slumped his head slightly at the manssudden outburst about his unborn heirs to the thron. Fabian had been a worrier fromm the start and so Eric should have known that the blonde hair firecracker would have found something to panic about when Eric told him the news. Though his charming new boyfriend seemed to overlook a small detail in his panic and that was Eric was a one hundred and ten percent gay. It did not matter if the lord above wanted him to have childern he would not be able to "rise" to the occasion to get the job done. Eric blushed slightly at the idea but quickly pushed it from his mind as he watched his lover stand at the foot of the bed with his white sheet wrapped around him as he clutched them in a dramatic way that at any other timme would have been funny to see but now was not the time.

Eric jumped from the bed and fixed his hoodie as he walked up behind and drapped one arm around the mans neck and the other around his waist as he held the man close. "You can be oddly frustrating from time to time my sweet angel. I must point out a flaw in your thinking patter one that you may have overlooked and that is that I am gay. I have no interest in women no matter how you dress it up and that will never change and to put the record straight you are the only man that matters to me and so you should not worry. As for my unborn childern if they need to have me produce an heir there is a more modern method to do so besides me sleeping with someone else and if you want we can talk about that at another time. If I marry anyone in this world I would only hope it would be you but that is still something that would be for another time and not now as I have a lot of unanswered questions about all this yet." Eric said as he kissed his lovers soft neck as he hoped his words would be enough to calm him down though he doubt it since he mention marriage .

Eric was not going to let Fabian get away so easily as the man was more than a no body he was Erics well being. Eric just told the man he loved him and they made it official not to mention that things were about to get heavy and all of those were serious things in his life that he not do for just anyone. Fabian was something special and whatever drama and struggles that lay in stor for them in the next couple of months one thing was certain and that was that they would overcome them together.

Fabian sighed. He couldn't look at Eric, even when he kissed his neck so sweetly. The one flaw in Eric's plan was that he might not have a choice in who he'd get to marry. Maybe he'd have to marry a foreign princess, else risk losing the throne. Fabian lifted his hand and carded it through Eric's soft brown curls, still staring forlornly at the carpet. He didn't know how long it would take him to accept what they had together, but it had better be soon. Eric's voice was like a siren's call. It would be all too easy to just fall back and believe him, trusting in his steadfast bravery.
"I guess I can't make any conclusions before you have," sighed Fabian, sinking backwards onto the covers. His boyfriend's face was now upside down but it didn't deter him from another bone-melting kiss. He twined his fingers into Eric's hair and refused to let him up until he'd comforted himself in the future king's sweetness. Fabian panted softly, his lips cherry-coloured and gently bruised with kisses. "You'll never let me enjoy my bad moods, will you?" he huffed in laughter.

Nothing could get the idea of kids and marriage out of his head, though. There the seed of thought had been planted by Eric and it was already beginning to blossom under Fabian's more paternal instincts. He shivered with delight and wriggled his way back into his boyfriend's arms. Maybe the reason he was having trouble coming to grips with Eric's unmovable adoration was the suddenness of it all. As far as Fabian could remember, he'd never been loved by anyone in his life, much less love them back. Within two weeks of meeting the other. And finding out he was a prince. And spending most of that time without a shirt on. Speaking of ... He divested himself of his top outer garment and tossed it to Eric to catch. Grinning, the blonde-haired professor settled himself next to his boyfriend.
"I'm thinking I'd like a bit of distraction from this insanity. Care to join me?".
The door didn't open for another two hours ... at least by Ludo's count, who was waiting in the kitchen to be fed.​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back