Taking a Stroll

Heidi Lindstrom

OOC First Name
Julie/Katie
Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Heidi was getting quite flustered at the thought of studying for exams, and decided to take a much appreciated break. She really didn't feel like dealing with other students, so the forest seemed like the perfect place to venture to. As long as it's relaxing, I don't care if this place could possibly get me into trouble.

Heidi stopped walking after she was a few steps into the forest. She found a large tree and leaned against it, trying to keep an eye out for anyone else bopping about the area.

Hannah had been taking a peaceful walk across the school grounds, thinking quietly to herself about the upcoming exams. Her thoughts were interrupted when she saw a small blonde girl walking towards the forest. She knew at once who it was. Hannah sighed heavily and reluctantly darted off after her middle sister.

"Are you wanting to get into trouble?" she asked Heidi sarcastically and stood waiting for the smart eleck remark she knew she was about to recieve.

Heidi squinted as she saw another student approach her, short blonde hair, green eyes... It must be one of my shadows. "No, I'm looking to relax, actually. But it looks like I can't even do that without an interruption."

Hannah wrinkled her nose in mock disgust at her sister and replied sharply, "Well i'm sorry I didn't realize that I was such a big inconvienence and interruption to your life." She didn't mean to get so snappy, but it just seemed that everytime she turned around one of her older sisters was being quite the little twit.

"Oh, will you stop whining!" Heidi said with a sigh loudly at her almost identical sister. "You want to go for a little walk? I've never seen this side of Hogwarts yet."

Hannah was slightly pouting at her sisters comment about whining, but she quickly got over it when Hiedi asked about going for a walk. "Sure! That sounds like fun. I haven't seen much around here either." she replied a little too over zealously.

"Alright," Heidi snarled, and gave her sister a grin. There was something about places that were off limits that made them intriguing. She took a few rapid steps into the forest, not expecting Hannah to be able to keep up. "I hope you've brought your wand, and your mind. We'll practice some of the charms we've learned in class here."

Hilde thought she saw her sisters wander into the forest from where she was sitting by a tree on the lawn. She decided to follow them to see where they went. Hilde hurried across the lawn and walked behind them silently, looking for a minute as to when they would be best to scare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back