Taking a moment to relax

Arial Wright

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Neita sat down next the the lake and closed her eyes.
Shed never been much good at making friends, she'd always
been more of a loner. As neita thought about this she pulled
a face and vowed to make more of an effort to fit in.
Neita turned and smiled at a bunch of students standing
nearby... maybe it wouldnt be that hard after all...

Ares is taking a walk around the grounds. Planning all the mischief he'd get up to this year..
He pauses as he sees a familiar looking hufflepuff..
He moves a little closer then snickers and moves to sit down next to the girl.
"Hey stranger" he says smirking.

Neita looks at the boy who just sat down next to her and shock
spreads across her face.
"Ares? Oh my gosh, ares!!" Neita turns to embrace her cousin.
"What are you doing here?" "How long have you know about.. this... world?"
She sees a look cross Ares face... Neita slaps him "You've known about this for
ages, havent you?? and you never told me!!"

Oliver had woken up late that morning, and as it was the first day of the school year, he was determined to go out and explore as much as he could, just to familiarize himself with the place. As he passed the lawn and made his way toward the lake, his eyes were caught by the sign that warned of a giant squid. Laughing, Oliver merely kicked the sign. "I'm not that stupid. Giant squid! Ha!"
As he walked along the shore of the lake, his eyes scanned for any other students. Immediately he caught sight of two students, one dressed in a blue coloured uniform, like himself, and the other in yellow.
"Ares?" Oliver said when he recognized his best friend. "Why are you talking to that girl? She probably has rabies or something!"

Amy walked dwn to the lake where she found an old friend neita.. Once when amy and neita were in a fight amy had shaved neitas dog bald. But they were over that now and they had been good friends in the muggle world. Amy was really excited to know someone here at hogwarts.
Amy was walking up to neita when she heard a boy say "Why are you talking to that girl? She probably has rabies or something!"
Amy looked at the snooty boy and was like "how old are you, five??" She stuck her nose up.
Then turned to neita "Hey!! i didn't know you were a witch!!" "anyway im sooooo glad to see you here!!!"

Seeing his friend Ares suddenly tries to act cool.
Turning to his cousin he says.. "Uhhh yeah i've always known"
he pokes out his tongue "only losers dont know about the wizarding world"
He hi5s Oliver "Dont worry i cant catch rabies from her.. shes my cousin, *BLAHHH"
They boys start laughing.
Ares hears a girl speak and turns to face her "and you are?"
He turns to oliver "blender much?"

Neita rolls her eyes at a boy who just said she might have rabies.
She sees her friend from the muggle world and stands up to hug her "AMY!!!"
she cries estatically.
Neita turns to ares "Shes not blending, shes my friend!!"

[You two are idiots! :lol: I swear if I didn't know any better, I would have thought you two were the same people. Might want to try something called, PARAGRAPHS! Hahaha. LMAO. :p ]

Oliver sighed in relief when Ares said something smart about losers not knowing about the wizarding world, and that the girl he was with was his cousin. He was beginning to worry that he'd made friends with a random girl. Oliver's opinion on girls was rather childish, but that could only be expected from he who was an only child and did not have friends who were girls.
When Oliver turned to find another girl who was in Gryffindor uniform, he rolled his eyes. "Would I be five if I were here, genius?" Oliver retorted. "Great! A Hufflepuff and a Gryffindor. I was right to assume only Ravenclaw girls were decent."

Ray was taking a what he called a casual stroll.. but that involved many pivots, flips, cartwheels, handstands and round offs...

He came to the end of a path and decided to follow it through the rose bush..

He jumped over it with immaculate timing and ended up at a lake..

"funny i never knew about this" Ray said as he gazed around at the scenery.. he heard some laughing and gazed around and saw a group of people talking near the lake..

Being random as usual she dives into the lake, humming the tune of "Jaws" as he swam up to the group of people..

When he reached her point of destination he leaped out of the water like a giant whale and shouted "ITS RAY RAY HERE TO MAKE YOUR DAY OKAY!"

Everyone went silent (apart from some random who sat there rocking herself with laughter) and stared in shock.. and in awe (at least that is what Ray was telling herself)

"You people here are no fun honestly.. no excitement.. i was expecting at least a WOAH but hey.. we will work on that" and he produces a whip and whacks it to the ground.. Where Ray got that whip even he isnt too sure but hey dramatic effects are awesome even if they are produced from thin air

Neita was laughing her head off at the new girl who just joined them.
The rest of their group were now looking at her weirdly too..
But finally she was gunna meet someone worth meeting.

"Hey! :D im neita!!" She grins
"and you are? Ray Ray i presume?"

Oliver's eyebrows had raised so high that he wouldn't have been surprised if they'd disappeared past his hair line. He still wasn't quite sure what had happened. One moment he'd been laughing with Ares, and then in an instant another Gryffindor girl burst from the lake shouting like a lunatic. But the oddity did not end there. The girl had to go for a dramatic effect and conjure a whip from seemingly nowhere and lash the ground. Girls! Such strange beings...
"And who in the blazes are you?!"

Neita rolls her eyes at Oliver...
"Gosh what are you deaf?? She said RAY RAY!!"
Neita giggles "in case you hadnt heard..."

"Hi Neita" said Ray after chucking the whip aside..

"Im actually called Ray but it just doesnt sound as cool as "Ray Ray" espcially when your gonna throw in the whole enjoy your day aye thing.." replied Ray to Neita whilst looking at the boys and trying to decide wether or not she should be friends with them..

"No but I will be if you keep shouting!" Oliver shot at Neita. "Girls," he mumbled, rolling his eyes and adding something incoherent.

Ray decided to ignore what one of teh boys said and instead said "Soo... what do you guys like to do?"

Arianna strolled down the steps to the grounds by herself, as usual. She could hear some yelling and splashing coming from the lake, and went down the investigate.

She could see a bunch of what looked like first years, like herself.
OK Arianna, it's time to make friends She thought. Taking a deep breath, she walked purposefully down to the lake front.

"Hey guys, I'm Arianna. Are you all first years?"
Everyone turned and stared. She smiled timidly.

"Hi Arianna, Im Ray and yup Im a 1st year and loving it" said Ray smiling

Thinking to herself Ray thought "Maybe for once I will actually have some friends that I can tell my secrets to"

Ares shares a look with Oliver.
Then looks at the two girls that just joined the group.

"Hey... im Ares"
Ares looks at his best friend and realizes he isnt gunna introduce himself.
Ares smirks he wished he hadnt but he couldnt just ignore the girls.
"AND this is my mate Oliver"

"So thats who you are.. i thought you guys would never introduce yourselves" said Ray looking at Ares after he had introduced himself and his friend Oliver

Neita grins as a look of recognition crosses her face.
"hi Arianna, i think met you in our dorm room? did i?
im sorry im horrible with faces and names."

Neita shares a look with Ray and turns to her
"In case you wondering why we're hanging with such stuck up guys...
Im unfortunately related to Ares.." Neita sighs.

Oliver barely looked up to see the newcomer to their jolly group, and at the mention of his name, he simply grunted her way to acknowledge her existence before turning away from her again.

"Ahh everyone has relatives they arent pleased to be seen with.. for me its my annoying 5 year old cousin... He doesnt understand the words LEAVE ME ALONE... no matter how many times you tell/scream/shout or spell it to him.."
Said Ray with a giggle.. "But i love him.. though he will never hear that ever from me!"

Neita giggled at Rays story of her cousin.
"Sooo..." Neita looked around.
"What do you guys think of your classes?"

"Umm I havent been able to get to Herbology... i go to the classes and there isnt a teacher there..." said Ray with a really confused look on her face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back