Taking a Look

Scorpius Knight

OOC First Name
Abby
Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Scorpius was strolling the entire castle grounds as he became accustomed to his new home for seven years. He had just dropped off his stuff in the new dorms and lingered around the Ravenclaw common room. He quite like the tower a lot but the view from his room overlooked the lake and he wanted to go visit it. He sat against a tree, enjoying the light breeze and throwing rocks into the lake.

Angel glided around the castle, nose in a book as usual. She loved this school, she actually had time to read! She wandered for a while, not seeing anywhing exept the book she was reading.

She had gotten so engrossed in what she was reading, to watch where she was going, and walked into a wall. She fell to the ground, glasses falling off, and crashing to the ground. She bent over, and checked her glasses for damage. Luckily, they hadn't broken, not even a little scratch. Angel put her purple glasses back on, and continued to walk.

Her Ravenclaw uniform, minus the robe, was a little too big for her, but only slightly. Her straggling brown curls had been tied in a rather rough ponytail, tied with a rain-bow hairtie. Angel's silver ballet shoes, were covered in sliver glitter, as was the rest of everthing the owned.

Angel walked and walked, and turn the last page of her book. Damn. she thought, as the finished the last page. Evangeline had given it to her on the train, and she had started the 624 page book on the train, and finished it on the same day.

Still, there was still the library, she remembered happily. Angel looked up, and noticed she was outside. Somehow she had walked all the way down from the towers to the lakeside. She saw a boy sitting by a tree, and eager to meet someone new, she glided over to him.

She looked at the boy with her half-brown-half-green eyes wide open. "Hello, I'm Angel, mind if I join you?" she asked, saying what she had said to every other person she had met.

Without waiting for an answer, she skipped over to him, her elven-like features more promenent than ever. She crossed her legs, and effortlessly slid down in a graceful sitting psition.

Scorpius had been throwing rocks into the lake when he heard a girl introduce herself and then sit next to him. "Hi Angel, I'm Scorpius Knight, and yes you may join me," he said with a smile. He immediately noticed her Ravenclaw uniforma and smiled inwardly. "So you're a Ravenclaw eh?" he said, his Irish accent audible.

Angel smiled and nodded. "Yep, Ravenclaw through and through." she said cheerfully, noticing his accent. "Are you from Ireland?" she asked, rather bluntly, her own mixed accents making her voice sound high and bell-like. Her accent was strange, from traveling so much, and living with people from various countries. It was English-French-Spanish, with a bit of Irish, as her mother had loved Ireland, being born there and all. Her placed her book carefully on her lap, and looked at the new, shiny cover. She absent-mindedly traced the picture, wondering if her parents would be able to meet her at the next Brightstone weekend. She couldn't wait, but also dreaded it. If they came it would be amazing, but they probably wouldn't, being in China, or whereever was more important than their own daughter.

Scorpius smiled and said, "I'm a Ravenclaw as well. Looks like we'll be seeing each other in the common room then." He then nodded when she asked if he was from Ireland and listened to her accent as she spoke, it was very peculiar. "Forgive me if I sound rude but, where are you from?" He hoped she didn't take offense at his question.

Aeon was wandering around the castle in search of his cousin when he found himself outside.
He moved around the grounds until he came upon the Lakefront, there he saw two students sitting together talking, and seeing as he didn't know many people he decided to go say hello.
"Hi guys, I'm Aeon." He said as he approached the boy and the girl

Angel skipped rocks quietly as she walked slowly across the edge of the lake. Strangely, Hogwarts seemed overwhelming even to a girl with her cool nature. Try as she might, she couldn't help be a little infected with anticipation of her next seven years here. She couldn't wait.

One rock she picked up, at a very narrow part of the lake albeit, almost skipped across the whole way. She grinned, and knew that soon she could learn the spell to always make them go right across.

Ceasing with the rock skipping for a while, she merely walked at a slow pace and watched the clear water gently ripple and calm. Mesmerised wasn't a word she'd use herself, definitely not as a Slytherin, but she was a little captivated. It was a lovely night.

Then she saw a boy, and a girl (whom she had already met, who had the same first name as her - Angel Brookes), who were chatting near a thick tree. Angel thought it polite to go over and introduce herself. God knew she could do with some friends.

"Hi, I'm Angel," she smiled. "Mind if I join you?"

(( Then there were 4 ))

((Wha?))

Ignore this

Angel smiled. "I was born in New Zealand, but now I live in England." she said. "I've traveled a lot though." she explained. She saw Aeon walk over to them, and he raised her eyebrows at him. "Hello Aeon." she said, a hint of ice in her voice. Angel still hadn't forgiven him for jumping out of the tree in the forest.

Then she looked at Angel Farrell, as she walked towards the group. "Hey Angel." she said, she didn't want an ememy, not with a Slytherin. She smiled at the three students, her eyes looked icey when she glanced at Aeon.
She'd probably stop hating him in a week or so, but she like to have one enemy.

(*cough cough*idiot*cough cough*)

Aeon looked over at Angel, seeing her "icy" stare and laughed.
Pathetic girl He thought to himself, and smiled

Scorpius smiled, "Oh where did you travel to Angel?" he asked her interested.

Then two people approached them, a boy and a girl whom he had never met. Asking if they could join Scorpius shrugged his shoulder and said, "Sure" as he continued throwing small rocks into the river. He noticed the cold tone Angel had used toward the boy but Scorpius did nothing of it.

Angel waved her hand vagely. "France, Spain, Canada, Australia, Japan, loads of places." she smiled. "Mum and Dad a traveling artists." she explained. She had loved the trip to Canada particurly, as she had gotten to see her grandma. She smiled sarcasticly at Aeon, no-one laughed at her and got away with it. No-one.

"Wow that must be cool traveling to all those places," Scorpius said thinking about it. He had never been outside of Ireland. "Which country was your favorite?" he asked smiling.

Angel nodded slowly. "Mmm..." It had been cool, only now her parents didn't talk to her for months on end!

She shrugged. "Not sure, probably Canada or Australia, they spoke English there." Angel said jokingly. "New Zealand is the best though." she grinned.

Scorpius chuckled, "And why is that?" he asked amused. He looked at the other two and wondered if they were going to join them.

(( Sorry was at my dads ))
Aeon walked over and sat down with them and looked out boredly at the water and listened to the conversation.
He wished Angel wasn't so mad after the Forest incident

"I was born in New Zealand, and moved to England when I was four. I still remember it well though." she said. Angel could remember lots of things from years and years ago, scenes that played in her mind at random times. She glanced at Aeon, at the lake, then back to Scorpius.

Scorpius nodded his head as he listened to Angel explain. It made sense that one would think the country they were born in was the best. He smiled at her and then looked at Aeon. "So Aeon, you ready for classes tomorrow?" he asked trying to make conversation with the newcomer.

(( Gosh I nearly forgot about this topic ))
"Yes, I think I have potions, I hope it's good." Aeon replied "But we have to have the class with Slytherins, What do you have tomorrow?" He asked Scorpius

Scorpius chuckled. "There's nothing wrong with Slytherins," Scorpius commented quietly, thinking of his friends Hoshi and Toni. "I have History of Magic tomorrow," Scorpius said with a grimace. That class seemed so boring in comparison to all the others that were available.

Angel raised her eyebrows at Aeons words. Angel Farrell was a Slytherin, and her friend. "Hm, potions." she murmered. She wondered if she was having potions this term. She smiled at Scorpius's grimance. "What's wrong with History of Magic?" she asked. In her opinion it was a good class, at lease the teacher wasn't a ghost like the professor at Hogwarts Scotland. One of the people staying at Aunt Evangeline's place used to attend there, and had told Angel all about it.

Scorpius shrugged. "It's not that I don't want to learn about history, it just seems so dull of a class in comparison to other cooler ones like Astronomy and Transfiguration," he said with a shrug and a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back