Taking a look at the Halloween Trophies

Ellie Sparks

Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
Ellie entered the Trophy room, she had been wondering who had won the Halloween Costume prizes.
Walking over to the cabinet were she spotted them she gasped, there among all the other winners trophies was one wich read, Cutest Costume - Ellie Sparks.
Ellie grinned and giggled a little, remembering her Sheep costume.
On the night she had been regretting wearing it, but now was glad she had.

Ana-Cole made her way to the trophy room for the first time ever. She was told that all the halloween trophies were up and she decided to take a look. Ana-Cole saw that Ellie was in the trophy room as well smiling away. Ana-Cole realized why she was smiling. Ellie had won cutest costume "Glad you dressed like a sheep now?" Ana-Cole said from behind hoping not to frighten her.

Ellie jumped a little, hearing someone behind her, she had no i dea there was someone else there.
"Hi Ana-cole" Ellie said, realising who it was, then laughed and answered her question "Yeh, it was a bit stuffy in there, but worth it too see something with my name on it in here", then "Did you know you won Best Costume" Grinning at Ana-Cole and pointing at the trophy with Best Costume - Anna-Cole Shorts on it.

"Hello Ellie" Ana-Cole said with a smile walking up closer to her "Sorry to scare you" She said flashing a sorry smile for just a second. "But I heard that I won something. First time I was a bit excited to come down and see it but best costume I can't believe it" Ana-Cole said taking a closer look at the trophies.

Ana-Cole smiled at her trophy. "It feels good to win something doesn't it" She said with a smile

"Its fine" Ellie told her smiling.
"Yeh it does" She said truthfully, also smiling at her trophie.
"So how have your classes been going" She asked grinning, she wondered what classes were like in second year.

"My classes are good. Transfiguration is ok. Astronomy is actually a bit of a bore. Charms is decent but my all time favorite is herbology. That is quite enjoyable actually" Ana-Cole said

"How are your classes going?" Ana-Cole asked Ellie.

"Cool" Elli said, she couldnt wait till next semester till she would be taking Charms.

"Well im liking DADA, loving potions, Herbologys brilliant, but my favorites been flying" She said in answer to Ana-Cole, smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back