Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Matt ) ( Gay
Wand
Apple, 13 1/2 inches, Essence of Belladonna
Kyle was barefoot, as usual, although right at the moment, he was rather barer than usual, full stop. Dressed only in a black pair of swim trunks, he was determined to finally go for a dip in the lake. He had spent months staring at it and wandering around it last year, but had never set more than a foot in it. But today was the day. The sun was shining brightly, and it was unusually warm for a New Zealand spring. Bordering on hot, even. Kyle sat on the edge of the lake, feet in the chilly water, and prepared himself for the chill shock of plunging into cold water.

Sephora was wading in the shallow end of the lake - sure, swimming was her thing but she wanted to check out the small rock pools near by. She enjoyed the coolness of the water as the sunlight was shining down her against her back.
"Definately going to get a sunburn" She thought.

She was playing with a starfish she found on one of the rocks when she saw a boy struggling getting into the cold water;
"You alright there?" She called out to him.

Kyle was about to leap when he heard someone call out to him, and looked over, face heating up at being caught like this. And by a girl too - she looked a little younger than him, though she was certainly taller; everyone was taller than him. He half-smiled in a cheerful way, and called back "Yeah, I'm fine, just going for a swim." He grinned, trying not to think about how he hadn't worn this little in public since starting school... dammit, swimming had never bothered him before! Why was this suddenly an issue? He blamed his girl problems.

Sephora waded closer to the boy noticing the goosebumps on the boy;
"You know...the water isn't as cold as what you think it is....its magical" She emphasized the word 'magical' - hoping it'll bring some sort of relief to the boy.

"The name is Sephora by the way" as she peered into another rockpool to examine a anemone.

He laughed, though in a kind way, not a mean one. "I know it's not that cold, I used to hang out here a lot last year, but I don't think it's actually magical." He smiled, wiggling his toes out of habit. "I'm Kyle." He smiled. "You're a first year, right?"

Sephora rolled her eyes laughing and poked the anemone.
"Well, you never know what lurks in this lake - thats why its magical" She smiled

and waded further into the lake and floated on her back;
"Yup i'm a first year." She stared into the clear blue sky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back