Taking a break

"Cris can be just as nice." She laughed, " He's perfect! I love him."

"If he was so perfect, and so nice, then what was that all about?"Pez said pointing to Lilian's bruise.She gave her a smirk waiting for a reply.

She smiled, kinda hurt by the comment. "You're right. You are 100 precent right." She smiled even wider.. "You just showed me that I don't deserve a boyfriend. I don't deserve friends. I don't deserve to be at hogwarts." She looked away, one of those damn single tears coming down her face.

"Me? Good at assuming things!" She laughed heartily... "Ohhhmygawd!" she laughed a little more, "You are the one that ASSUMED that Blake liked you." She smiled, "You are also the one that ASSUMED Cris liked you." She stoood there a minute brfore continuing, "You are the one that ASSUMED I'd want to meet that fag you call a boyfriend." She then finished off her 'assumed' conversation, "You are also the one that ASSUMED I didn't like Blake." She turned quickly around, walking back near the castle a bit, before turning around, "YOU CAN ALSO ASSUME THAT YOU ARE NO LONGER A PERSON ON THE TOP OF MY PEOPLE TO TALK TO! That would be one good assumption, hun!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back