'Take off and fly (8)'

Ellie Sparks

Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
Ellie wandered out of the castle, her Scarlett Streak in her left hand, Jade flying at her side. She grinned as she spotted the Quidditch and began to run, jumping onto her broom, Jade flying faster to catch up with her and sitting on her shoulder. "Okay pal, hold on tight, were taking off" Ellie told her Fairy, a welcome back gift from her friend Zazuka, as she kicked off of the ground and soared into the air. "WOOHOOO" Ellie squeled, as she got faster and faster, her hair blowing back behind her. She loved that feeling, the wind in her hair! Drawing to a halt as she reached the height of the goal posts she grinned as her brown eyes sparkld. Once again she told Jade to hold on tight and, lying low on her broom, zoomed forwards and right through one of the hoops. "I believe I can fly" she began to sing, a silly grin on her face, "I believe I can touch the sky" she continued as Jade joined in with her in her high pitched, cute, fairy voice. "I think about it every night and day" Girl and Fairy sang, as they went flying through another hoop. Stopping on the other side, Ellie and Jade continued to sing as Ellie's whole body was filled with a fuzzy feeling. She loved being back in the air again. She had missed flying so much, she missed the feeling she got when she was flying, the feeling that she was free like a bird!

Sam was flying in the quidditch pitch. He had been practicing the whole broom skating trick and he was getting better but decided to just fly now. Zooming around quickly on his Emerald Streak he soared higher and higher till he was so high that it probably wasn't allowed. He looked around at the castle, he had never really looked at it from a far. It was beautiful.

Sam flew slowly back down to the quidditch pitch, there he saw an older girl on a Scarlet Streak, working in Quaility Quidditch Supplies really got him used to recognising brooms. Coming closer he saw a small lithe figure beside the girl. Sam squinted his eyes...a fairy? Sam had never actually seen one of these in his life. He was intriqued and flew over to her, "Is that-she a fairy?" Sam asked the girl but still looking at the figure over her shoulder.

Ellie and Jade were singing the line 'Spread my wings and fly away' when a boy whom Ellie guessed was a first year flew over to them and asked Ellie if Jade was Fairy. Ellie smiled brightly, "Yeh she is, her names Jade" she told him. "My friend Zazuka's amazing at animation spells, and she gave me Jade as a welcome back present! She can understand me, or she seems to, she can sing and she can fly! Zuka also told me that she may be able to play an instrument, so I'm planning to shrink my Guitar and see what she does with it!" She told the boy. "I'm Ellie by the way" she added, looking at Jade who was fluttering about near the boy, her green and yellow outfit practically glowing in the sunlight. "It's hard to believe she's really a doll!"

Sam knew Zazuka, on a first name basis, but he still knew her. "Thats really cool." Sam said watching the fairy fly closer to him. Sam laughed when she said she was going to shrink her guitar, that'd be a sight to see. A guitar so tiny that this fairy could play, yeah. Sam had to see that. "Ellie. I'm Sam." Sam looked at Ellie then back at the close fairy. "A doll? Wow....congrats to Zuka." Sam smiled at Ellie.

Ellie smiled at the boy who introduced himself as Sam. "Yeh, she's great! I would never be able to do this" she told him, as Jade started dancing, in the air ofcourse! Then Ellie realised that she'd never really tried to animate anything other than a Jewlery box, and made a mental note to get practicing!

Sam watched the dancing fairy then turned to Ellie. "So what year are you in?" Sam asked her, not really know where to place her. She looked old enough to be a good two years or so ahead of him. But Sam hadn't seen her around before. This was the first time he had seen this girl.

"Third year" Ellie answered Sam with a grin. "And I'm guessing your a first year? 'Cos I haven't seen you around before, and I had to leave at the end of second year. I had Spattergroit" She explained, hoping that Sam was a first year and not a second year, so she hadn't offended him by guessing he was in first year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back