Take Me Home, I Don't Wanna Be Alone Tonight

Sanctuari Ellison

OOC First Name
Cole
Sanctuari Ellison made her way through Obsidian once again, though this time she was not in New Zealand for any morbid reasons. She was instead in the area for shopping. She thought that maybe she would get an apartment there and move from home. Her parents were older, true, but the entire village wanted her to go out and fulfill her dream of becoming a doctor - well a magical nursing assistant. Not that she thought it would ever happen. She was too busy in school concentrating on boys, well a particular boy, to get good grades. She remembered them being good enough to graduate though, and really that was something that was very important to her. She hadn't realized it was more than an escape from school until just recently, and then realized that not doing anything with her abilities was a waste of her time. Perhaps that was why she had taken to coming to the place where she'd completed her schooling recently. She glanced to her left to an alley that looked familiar, to a place where she and her late husband used to meet when she came home from school. When she was paler from staying inside the owlry and writing letters. Her skin had since tanned, and she wondered if the man would have liked her better this way.

Sighing Sanctuari finally decided to find some seating and munch on the apple she had brought with her that day. She looked around for a place to sit, before eyeing a small bench. She wanted to people watch, she always people watched when she was there. She watched the many faces that passed by and thought. She remembered hearing whispers of the old headmaster dying - Nicolas it was she thought. It was such a long time ago, ten years or more maybe? She felt old in her bones, her yellow sundress betraying her age, the half unlaced boots she wore reminding her of when she was first on her own without Link, and how she would drink every night. She didn't drink irresponsibly as much anymore, but she still enjoyed going out and forgetting every weekend, before the headache awoke her and she remembered that she too had responsibilities. Taking a bit out of her apple she looked up in time to see a man passing by her, and offered him a smile and hello. Sanctuari was always polite, and if she struck up a conversation it would not bother her so much. She enjoyed company, but as of late was less aggressive in trying to find companionship.
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back