tag

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andromeda made it to the 7th floor and collapsed in a heap!
She put her hands in the air and gave herself a hoarsed cheer...
"And the crowd goes wild....yaaaahhhh!" she muttered, "VICTORY!!" she panted.
Then stayed motionless on the floor trying to get her breath back!

Blane had been coming from handing in his Astronomy classroom. He saw someone collapse in a heap on the ground. He saw they cheer for themselves and saw it was Andromeda. He walked over to her and bent down. He held out his hand to help her up "Hey Andromeda, can i help you up?"

"My hero!" she smiled accepting his hand and hoisting herself up.
"I was mad enough to start in the dungeons and run like a mad thing up 7 floors! You do know you're dating a looney don't you?"

"No!" she said in feigned shock, "I have had potions class today, sequestered myself in the library to do my assignment and then decided I needed to unwind and off load. So I ran the Hogwarts marathon! I really should have timed myself to see if I can better it the next time!"

She laughed, "I all but crawled the last few floors. Am really going to have to get out and do some track to keep fit. Especially if I'm going to try out for the team! so what have you been up to then?"

"You had astronomy! really...what other classes do you have that I don't?" she smiled at him then nodding her head slightly she said, "you do not want to get me started on the whole quidditch subject trust me Blane!"

"You do more subjects than me!" she looked confused now, "I suppose I'll be doing those next semester. What's transfiguration like then and astronomy? oh, I can't wait to do those! At least flying is every semester - I hope!"

"I would love to play chaser but won't get my hopes up! Beater isn't bad either!"
she took a deep breath and turned around, "Blane I'm going to go and change, do you mind? After running up 7 floors I'm not the freshest smelling person in the world anymore!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back