OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Sturdy Larch Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Desislav didn't live around here, but he'd accompanied his mother on a shopping trip, a decision he regretted quickly enough. Luckily, his mother wasn't into torturing her children and she allowed him to head to the park on the condition that he'd stay there so she could find him later. He'd promised, heading off and wondering if he could find enough people to start a game of freeze tag. He'd gotten a kit for Christmas, it was a bit of magic that would allow anyone who played to literally freeze the person who got tagged for a few moments. There'd be no lasting damage, at least that's what the instructions said. He'd checked. Holding the pack in his hand, Desi looked around for some takers.

Ruben didn't like the holidays, or well, he was growing to love them, because they were just so much more interesting as he got older, when they did away with this crazy muggle santa, and rather stuck to something better, just gifts, all the gifts that he could possibly imagine. The young durmstrang student was staying with his brother, but his brother had been meeting their parents for a lunch and Ruben didn't care for such a thing, so he'd been allowed to go to the park. As soon as he arrived he noticed a boy a little older than him and so he wandered over, "Hello, what've you got there?" he asked motioning to the thing in his hands, Ruben had a slightly rougher accent, given that he didn't spend most of his time speaking english, "Can I play? Please!"

Desi didn't know the guy who had stopped him, but he was looking for someone to run around with and it looked like he had just found that. He hoped more people would come join them soon. "Sure!" Desi called out, holding up the small packet. He shook it before opening it up and pouring some of the powder into his hand. The hand began to let off some smoke, though it still felt normal enough. He held out the packet carefully with his other hand, not wanting to freeze the guy just yet. "I'm Desi" he introduced himself. "Do you know how to play freeze tag?"

Ruben couldn't help but smile so brightly as the boy said he could play, and then introduced himself as Desi, "I'm Ruben," he introduced before shaking his head, "I've seen it be played but my brothers are so much older than me that they never want to play so I've never been able to get it," he explained in far too much detail, "But, it seems pretty simple, it is just the same as tag generally only you get frozen in the spot when you get touched," he wondered what that would feel like, "It seems a little difficult and a little scary to be frozen in the spot, what if it goes wrong with it and you get frozen forever, but I'm so bored, so we should definitely play," Ruben finally seemed to let himself breath waiting to see what they other boy might do.

Desi tried to follow the boy who’d introduced himself as Ruben, but he really did have a lot to say. When he finally stopped to catch his breath, Desi spoke. “Ruben…you definitely need to play more.” The fourteen year old wished that there were more people, but he figured that they could have fun anyway. “Why don’t you be it first?” Desi added, already backing up slowly as he spoke. When he’d finished, he turned and darted away a peal of laughter escaping his lips. “Catch me if you can!”

OOCOut of Character:
Let me know if you want me to edit that there are NPCs playing.

Ruben nodded at the boy, "That's what everyone tells me, but I play plenty, I assure you Desi. I play at least three times a week, sometimes four," he said to the boy and just smiled at the boy, he nodded at being the one to begin and took it in his hand, he had to be careful to not accidentally freeze himself and then looked at Desi who ran away from him laughing, and the boy grinned at him and then rushed after the older boy, he wasn't the fastest runner, but he was definitely trying his best, long, thin legs being the only thing really helping his usually un-athletic body.

((Nah, I'm good with the NPCs))

Desi could hear Ruben chasing after him, and he hoped that he could just outrun the other people that they were playing with. He wasn't the fastest runner, but he was usually faster than a few people. Pumping his arms, Desi was racing for a tree so that he could round it and hopefully get Ruben to chase after someone else. This was fun! Desi enjoyed being in the fresh air. It should beat being locked in a castle.

Shopping was the lamest thing to do, so the young Gryffindor left her mother to it; though her mother was only shopping to top up Daisy's school supplies. Daisy had no clue how she used so much ink, but she supposed it was from all the note writing, rather than note taking. It didn't take long for her to find her way to the park. She saw a bunch of kids running around, and it only took her a split second to decide she wanted to join in. Daisy wasn't entirely sure what game they were playing, but she saw one kid running away from the rest, so she assumed it was to catch him. Using an element of surprise, Daisy raced after the dirty-blonde haired boy, a huge grin on her face, and when she was close enough she lept from the air, hoping to tackle him down to the ground.

Ruben smiled happily as he continued to chase after the far faster boy and was very surprised when someone jumped out and tackled Desi, but the boy wasn't quite able to slow down in time and feel into both fall upon them and doing his very best to avoid touching them with his hand that still had the freeze tag, and then he just started laughing as he attempted to pull himself off them both, which was a little difficult considering he was trying not to touch either of them and accidentally freeze them both.

"Aaaaaaargh" Desi shouted as he was tackled to the ground from behind. He landed hard, his arms only just preventing him from eating dirt. He felt like he had the weight of two people on him and as he angled his head, he realized it was true! "Hey guys" he spoke, his voice muffled by his inability to breathe properly until the pair lifted themselves, "I don't exactly think this is how freeze tag works." His voice was full of amusement.

"Ooof!" Daisy felt the air leave her lungs as she felt the weight of a second person on top of her, not expecting to be landed on, but as soon as she got the breath back, she laughed as well while the weight on top of her removed itself. Daisy rolled off of the boy under her and propped herself up on her elbows, looking at both of them confused. "What's freeze tag?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back