Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
30hltf4.gif

Oh! Hello! Meet
Melina Kozlova
A quarter veela with a very straightforward tongue. She's not afraid to say what she thinks of you and she will say it without bias. Melina is currently studying in Durmstrang and is a 6th year. Her mother, Irene Finch and Father, Lukyan Kozlova are separated but the blond still visits her father occasionally. Melina grew up with her mother and little sister In New Zealand. While at school, she found passion in writing the school newspaper. The blond was more intrigue in investigating the lives of her schoolmates but when study gets in the way, Melina's knowledge about magical beast is immensely sufficient. She loves and wanted to study more about them, she thinks that conserving them will let newer generation of witches and wizards appreciate these lovely creatures. Melina hopes to work at the Ministry after graduation.

Melina can be a drama queen but not always that it's getting annoying. She can be loyal to worthy friends. The blond is easily approachable and can strike a conversation quickly. The only thing she hates is dictating her of what to do, she can be a rebel not just with her parents but other people too.
For right now, for her to function, I would need close friends, acquaintances and enemies if possible. Her final has been establish (No, her marriage isn't arrange :r *cough*Alana*cough* ) but maybe a short term relationship can be fixed? Let say 1 IC year? If you're interested, you can reply here or PM me. I'm also open to plots

We could do cousin things because she would be Wyatt's cousin. I don't imagine she'd like him much but that'd be fun?

Lmao! We could try? Although, Holidays are almost over :unsure:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back