Swimming

Erin Lee

OOC First Name
Erin
Erin stopped at the edge of the lake with Hamza right behind her. She had her swim suit under her tank top and shorts. Once she had taken her shoes off, she took off her shirt and shorts. She put her feet into the water first, she wasn't sure if it would cold, and it kinda was.

Hamza was following right behind Erin to the lakefront. When both got to the lake, Erin stopped, took off her clothes and Hamza noticed her having her swimsuit on underneath. Hamza's eyes started to widen as he saw Erin in her suimsuit. Damn, that's one hot chick right there, thought Hamza in his mind while looking Erin from top to bottom and then bottom to top. Hamza then took off his shirt, and then sat beside Erin and put his feet in. "Damn, I never knew you were this hot underneath." said Hamza with a small chuckle. "Man, this water feels good. A little cold, but feels good. What do you think?" said Hamza with a smile.

Erin laughed and nudged him softly on the shoulder, "I think I'll take that as a compliment. Ya, the water feels great." Erin had gotten used to the water it felt great, now she just had to work up the courage to put her whole body into the water. She knew it would feel cold then.

As Erin nudged him in the shoulder, Hamza laughed a little bit. "It is a compliment." said Hamza chuckling a little bit. Hamza then put his arm around Erin and said, "Yep, The waters feels really good." said Hamza. Hamza was thinking of asking Erin to be his girlfriend, but he was gonna wait until later. "So, Erin, do you like me?" said Hamza with a smile.

Erin was smiled when he said it was indeed a compliment. Erin got butterflies in her stomach when he put his arm around her, then to make her more nervous he asked her if she liked him. "Well, I dont know, we could always do something with your hair," she teased, messing up his hair. Looking out to the lake instead of at him she said, "Ya, I like you."

"Always do something with the hair? Now your gonna get it." said Hamza laughing. He then started to tickle Erin by her waist. "Hey, no messing with the sexy hair." said Hamza laughing. "So, you wanna be my girlfriend?" said Hamza with a smile. Hamza was very nervous when asking that to Erin, but he knew he had to ask her since he liked her a lot.

Erin laughed as he tickled her and softly pushed him away. Erin giggled as he called his hair sexy, "Oh, its very sexy." She teased. Erin, suddenly got nervous again when Hamza asked her if she wanted to be his girlfriend. She looked out to the lake then back to him and said, "Yes."

"I know right, it's very sexy." said Hamza with a chuckle. "Awesome, so you wouldn't mind having a kiss then huh?" said Hamza with a smile. Hamza moved in for a kiss at Erin, he kissed her and moved back to his spot.

Erin giggled as he commented on his hair. She didn't pull away as he kissed her then answered his question, "I suppose a kiss wouldn't hurt." And leaned in and kissed him, then leaned back again, hoping he wouldn't noticed her blush

"Haha, your blushing." said Hamza slightly pinching her cheek. "Your a very shy girl Erin." said Hamza with a laugh. Then, Hamza pushed Erin from her back and into the water. "Now you don't have to worry about the water being too cold, your use to it now since your in the water." said Hamza with a laugh.

Erin blushed even more when Hamza noticed. Before she could say anything Hamza pushed her into the water. When she came up she wiped the water from her eyes, and said "Well, you wouldnt know how cold it is would you? How would you like to find out?" She asked innocently. Then before he could answer she grabbed his hand and pulled him in. She stood back, giggling while he surfaced.

Hamza started to laugh when he pushed Erin into the water, and then all of a sudden, he was dragged into the water as well. Shivering and sneezing a few times, he said, "Y..yea, this water is a little cold, but I'll get use to it." said Hamza with his arms around his body. "Why you little..." said Hamza going towards Erin and start tickling her.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure you'll get used to it," she said. When he started tickling her she eventually managed to push him away. She glanced at his hair, "Oh, way sexier wet. Definitely."

"Yea, I'm use to it now." said Hamza with another shiver. Hamza then splashed Erin a few times and then started to laugh. "You think so? Damn, I should keep my hair wet all the time then." said Hamza with a laugh.

Erin laughed as he splashed her. She splashed him back and laughed. "Oh, you should really consider keeping it wet," she said as she walked to the shore and sat down near the water.
Erin laughed as he splashed her. She splashed him back and laughed. "Oh, you should really consider keeping it wet," she said as she walked to the shore and sat down near the water.

Hamza took a dive underwater when Erin was splashing him. Hamza came back up and saw that Erin was sitting at the shore. "Why are you sitting by the shore? Not having fun?" said Hamza questioning Erin.

Erin smiled, "Of course I'm having fun." She put her legs into the water, but still sat on the shore. "Are you having fun," she questioned him teasingly.

"Yea, I'm having a lot of fun." said Hamza with a smile. Hamza then got out of the water himself and sat next to Erin. He pinched her cheek and said, "So sure are looking damn cute." said Hamza with a smile.

Erin smiled, then looked up and said, "I know." She giggled then looked back at Hamza.

Hamza looked back at the lake and remembered the times he was with his parent's at the beach. "You know, I use to have so much fun when I went to the beach with my parent's. Did you go with your parent's to beaches?" said Hamza with a smile.

Erin looked at Hamza. He had a distant look in his eyes, as he told her about fun trips to the beach. When he asked her of she had ever been, she remember her first sand castle. "We went once when I was about seven. It was really fun," she said smiling, "I actually still have a necklace made from sea shells that I had found. I brought it with me here, to Hogwarts."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back