Swimming

Katie Lovegood

Katie sat on the last step of the stairs that led to the lake.She was in her swimming suit.It was long with tights joint with it.She waited for the sun to come out of the clouds so it would be warm because she couldnt sustain cold water

Grande walked out the school when he saw Katie about to go into the lake. He was going to freshen up with the lake. He walked down to the edge of the lake and went over to Katie. " Hello Katie, How are you?" he said

ginny was flying and she decided that she would go to the lake. she saw Grande and a girl that was probably katie- the girl he wanted to prank. she hadn't met her before and here was her chance. she swoped down and landed near them.
'Hi Grande. Let me guess r u Katie?'said ginny smiling and holding out her hand. :)

"Hi Ginny. Yeah thats Katie.I will let you two introduce yourself while i do what i came outside to do" Grande said. He left the two girls where they were and walked down to the very edge of the lake. He took his shoes off, then his socks and rolled up his trousers. He then looked in the bag which he had brought with him and took out a book. He opened the book where he last was and put his feet into the lake and opened his booked and read.

'Well hi then katie' saig Ginny taking her hand away sinse she wasn't going to shake it. ' sooo r u two going out then?'she was trying to break the silence. :)

"Hi Ginny.Ya I guess so."she said looking to wards grande.Then she noticed the sun was out so she took out something from her bag which looked like gillyweed.She ate it and then coughed.She jumepd into the water and stayed inside for five mins.

Ginny noticed that Katie was going for a swim.
Ginny took her socks off as well as her shoes and took her wand this time for protection. She dived in after her, wondering what she was looking for.

ginny saw what Katie was doing. Why was she taking pictures? She was going to find out when she went back up to the surface. Ginny followed.
'So, why were you taking pictures?' asked Ginny.

Grande watched the two girls swim. Then called "How are you two girls getting along?"

'oh, right. is that a digital camera then?'asked ginny hoping to get to know her more.'can you even breath out n the open with the effects of gillyweed on you?'. :)
As soon as she had asked the question grande asked how they were getting on.
'Oh just great Thanks' said ginny giving him the ok hand signal.

"What are you doing?" Grande said pleased that they were getting along so well.

' oh i didn't know that you got different kinds of gillyweed. looks like you're boyfreinds desperate to speak to you!' said Ginny her feet getting a bit numb.

Katie gigled and said,"You got that right"to ginny."Well we are talking and swimming at the same time.And...........well I just took some pics for the exploration club"she shouted so Grande could hear.

((THE explorationclub thing is a mumbo jumbo.HE!HE!))

Grande smiled. Gave them the thumbs up before lying down on the grass on looking at the clouds. It was good that they were getting along so well.

'So, what do you want to do now?' asked Ginny if this was a good time for the prank or not. Ginny started moving her feet back on forth on the spot so that they would warm up.

'I'll race you to the centre of the lake and back if you want?' said Ginny trying to break the silence again.

'Ok, last one there is a slow coach.' she said as she dived under the water and started swimming.

After 5 minutes Ginny came up for a breath and decided to stay up here. She swam as fast as she could which was very fast to where they said they were going to go and looked around to see if Katie had already got there first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back