Swimming.

Peter Ryan

Peter walked down to the Lakefront in his border shorts and a muggle T-shirt.
He sat down and dipped his toes in the water, waiting for Pez to join him.

'Hey' he said, looking at her.
'Well, shall we go in?' and without waiting for her answer he took off his shirt and jumped into the Lake.

'Oh well, you get warmer the more you swim.' he said 'Why dont you swim around for a while?' he asked her and he swam away then turned back to see if she was following.

He saw her coming towards him so he dived and he went underneath her and came up behind her. He swam right behind her without a sound and yelled, 'Boo!'

Peter had just scared her and she had just hugged him randomly. He just swam there, on the same spot just hugging her. Then they broke and he just stared at her. What was that about? he wondered, but he had the feeling he already knew the answer.

'yeah.' What the? She had just hugged him and he wanted to know why.
'Why did you just hug me?'

'No! its ok, I just wanted to know.' he didn't want her to feel bad.
'Wanna play a game of something, u choose.'

'Yea, you can.' he said, not knowing what was coming next.

'Ok, well, I dont know what to say, I like you but as a Friend, that's it im sorry.' he said looking down into teh water and feeling really bad. He had just kinda rejected his best friend. He felt Terrible and didn't know what to do.

'Look,' he said 'I like spending time with you but I just dont like you that way. Can we still be friends?' he siad finally looking up at her beautiful face.

'Look im sorry' he said and pulled her into a friendly hug.

'Well, ok then' he said and he swum away.
When he had swum away from her and he looked back and had a weird feeling in the pit of his stomach.

Peter saw her go and sit on the hill and he decided to give her time alone.
He swam around for a while and then gave up and got out and dried himself with his Towel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back