Swimming/Practicing

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked down from the castle in her bathing suit, it was a bit cold so she wrapped her towel around herself. She was ready to practice diving and swim with her best friend. She did some gymnastics moves that Kiera taught her for a warm up. There was a tree there that she would be diving off of. She climbed on it and waited for Kiera to come so that she could scare her.

Caysi jumped from the top of the tree and landed behind Kiera. " BOOO!" she yelled and laughed.

Caysi laughed and fell on the floor. " Oh, Oh my..." She got up and took the towel off showing her bikini and her belly ring. " Still got your belly ring Peachy?" She said stretching.

Caysi smiled looking down at her's, she still had the Hufflepuff ring belly ring. " Ready to see some of the dives that I'm going to be doing at the competition?" She asked.

Caysi smiled and climbed the tree, she pulled her hair back into a ponytail. She looked down if the water was deep enough, " Do you think that the water's deep enough?" She asked Kiera.

((( Whenever I do a dive, would you like me to get a link from youtube so you can see whats she's doing? :p )))

Kiera frowned. "Im not sure. Just do a straight dive first. That way you can tell." she suggested.

((Actually I know quite a bit about diving. I dove my freshman and sophmore year in high school! :p ))

Caysi jumped and dove straight into the water, it was sure deep enough near the tree. " Yeah, it will be fine for me." She said getting out of the water squeezing the water out of her hair. She got back up on the tree and did a forward dive in the pike position.

Kiera grinned as she watch Caysi dive. "Hey Sham will you show how to do a few dives? I have taken a few lessons. It comes easier to me since I have trained Gymnastics for soo long!" she said cheerfully.

Caysi nodded. " Absolutely! It will come easier to you, for me it was hard because I didn't take gymnastics."

Caysi giggled. " You've been doing gymnastics for years, I've just done some this year." She said climbing the tree. "Ready?" She asked Kiera. Caysi stood backwards and hoped that she could do a Back 2 1/2 Somersaults in the Tuck Position, she felt the water as she came in swiftly, she submerged from the water and pushed her loose hairs back.

Caysi giggled. " Well, a bit of showing off..you could try that but you would need to learn a simple back dive first, and some forward dives to perfect the twists." She said getting out of the water.

" First, a simple back dive." She climbed the tree again and got to the end of one branch and did a simple perfect back dive. " Alright, first you have to jump a bit and keep your hands near your head, always keep your hands near your head. "

Kiera grinned. "Okay can do!" she said as she climbed the tree. She walked out to the same point as Caysi had. She jumped and quickly inverted so that her hands so they were the first thing to go into the water. She made just a tiny bit more splash than Caysi had.

Caysi grinned. " Good, the key is to make no splash what so ever, that's called a 'rip entry'." She climbed the tree again and said. " When you jump off, add a little more bounce, then you won't have such a big splash and if you can keep you hands straight and everyone pressure's that you should see how far you are when you end the twisting or whatever your doing, look at the water and see if you have enough time to straighten yourself out." She said out of breath giggling.

Kiera laughed. "My bad!" she said as she climbed back up the tree. "Ill try again." she said with a grin. She jumped off the branch with more bounce. This time she made no splash. "How was that?" she asked when she resurfaced.

Caysi smiled. " Perfect!" She said. " Now, the pike dive, do you know what the pike is?" She sad climbing the tree.

Caysi nodded. " I figured that much! Alrighty here I go!" She said giggling. She did a pike dive and landed safely and splash free in the water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back