swimming in the lake..

"When you were obviously trying to make me jealous by flirting with that girl!" she yelled, finally giving up. "You win, happy!?" she said exaughsted from all the comotion.

blake stopped splashing as he realised that angelica had given up. "she didn't even reply to me when i was trying to engage in a conversation with her!! and how would you know i was flirting? could you hear me from that far away?" he said argumentively with a hint of sarcasm. "and anyway, it takes two to flirt, and like i said, she wouldn't talk to me!"

"Fine then! You weren't flirting with her! Gez," she said making her way out of the water and back to where Paka and the other girl were. They still hadn't said anything, and Paka still hadn't joined her in her... wonderous swim. "I'm going now Pakz," she said to her, bending down to grab her shoes and her bag; she pulled out her towel, and walked towards the castle.

blake quickly got out of the lake and ran trying to catch up with angie, he hadn't intended for her to leave. "i'm sorry!!" he said as he caught up with her. "and... you're right, i was going to flirt with her to make you notice me, not make you jealous!" he said tryingto explain himself.

"That's the same thing as trying to make me jealous you idiot!" she said angrily. "Go back then! Flirt! Whatever! Just leave me alone!" she yelled at him, making sure to turn around and show him se was serious

"okay! i'm sorry!" he said, trying not to laugh. it wasn't that the moment was funny, it was just ironic that the situation happened exactly the way he expected it not to have. "and why would i want to flir with another girl when you're right here," he said looking her in the eye and showing her that he was serious.

"Don't you get it? Admiting that you were trying to make me jealous only made me angrier, so.. just leave!" she yelled waving her hand as though shooing him away. Angelica quickly turned around and ran up to the castle and into the enterance hall, leaving Blake staring after her.

((oh wow.. what a nice way to end the thread! again leaving without saying bye!))

once again blake called out to angelica and said "BYE!"

veronica ignored him since he was busy now and began to ealk again hoping he wouldnt notice.

Blake stared after Angie wondering if she'd come back, but obviously, she seemed in no mood to want to see him at all. So he walked back to where the other two girls were near the lake. "What's up with her?" he asked the girl whom Angie had pointed out was her friend. "Hi... Paka?" he said offering his hand. "I'm Blake," he said to both girls in turn.

veronica looked back to see what all the drama was about but found no interest so she kept walking wondering if that Blake was fliriting with her.

He turned back again, only to notice the same girl whom he had introduced himself to, walk away, without even stopping to introduce herself or say hi. How rude, he thought to himself.

Veronica thought to herself, saying how that boy seeemed obnoxious but she didnt want anything to do with it right now, she could tell he was thinking something about but obviously didnt know what.

((hey veronica, go to the common room! lol i've just posted something :) lol, sorry about that... :p my character can be an ass... lol, we still good?))

(( ya totally, and i replied to ur thing in the common room))

"Hi Blake" Piakura replied. "I'm Piakura, or as angie calls me, Paka. Sorry i didn't introduce myself earlier", she added "but i was, er, busy watching the, ummm, 'conversation between you and ange" she said with an amused grin. "Chemirstry there you reckon?" she continued with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

"Hi," he replied. "You reckon?" he asked smiling a little. "Nah, i think i totaly screwed that up,"

"No! Really? Piakura asked sarcastically, feigning idiocy. She laughed. "I think you did too" she said. "I don't think the splashing her with water helped any" she added with a grin. "Not really the best way to a girl's heart you know" she said dryly.
Spotting the insulted expression on his face, she relented and took pity. "She's a hard girl to get to know though" she amended generously, smiling up at him.
(just noticed the other comments. gosh...people...so fast these days. no lives :D :D. this one is in reply to your first reply.)

(scratch that post script. makes no sense at all. i was reading the comments in the wrong order. ignore me. lol.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back