swimming in the lake..

Angelica Schuster

Angelica strode over to the lake side, with her bag slung on her sholder, and dipped her toe in; the water was cold, but smelt fresh and clean, like spring flowers. She withdrew her toe after a moment, and seated herself in the grass, legs folded. She began sending rocks plumeting into the depth of the lake; she never knew how to skip them, so they always went sinking down below. She sat and wondered about... everything. There was so much on her mind these days, she couldn't quite figure how to sort things out.
She looked at her wrist watch and it seemed her friend was already late. But she thought she'd sit and wait it out for a bit longer.

With a big sigh, Angelica sprawled herself out on the grass, using her bag for a pillow. She gazed up at the sky, oblivious to how late it was getting, and how late her friend really was.. <_<

((PAKA!!!!!!))

Softly she began to doze off to sleep...

Caysi smiled as she saw a girl sitting and what looked to be sleeping. Caysi came nearer to her and said " Hi...I'm Caysi Finnigan...I hope im not interrupting something". she said sweetly.

Piakura came rushing towards the lake, glancing down at her wristwatch. Crap! she was really late. she put her hand hand up to shield her eyes from the sun, searching for Angie. Towards the right side, she saw a figure lying down, seemingly asleep. Angie!
She hurried towards her, threw her bad down and plonked down beside her. Angie stirred at her loud entrance. "I'm sorry i'm late!" Piakura said breathlessly. "family emergency."

blake walked over to the three girls, he'd noticed the girl currently lying on the grass had been sleping for quite a long time. :lol:
he walked up to them and leaned on a nearby tree, wondering if any of them would notice him

Angelica was in such a deep sleep, she had not noticed a familiar girl come by, but was awoken by Paka's loud entrance. "Oh! Well, it was certainly good of you to stop by!" she said narrowing her eyes, but was only pretending to be mad. She knew her friend had family matters to attend to, so it was all forgiven.

((ya! considering you're a DAY LATE!! lol, bum!!:D))

Realising that she had not yet introduced herself or Paka to the other girl standing next to them, she turned to her, pulling on a bright smile. "I'm so sorry! I must've not heard you..." she replied. "Anyway, I'm Angelica, and this here is my friend Piakura," she said smiling, almost about to laugh as the girl seemed to struggle with pronouncing Paka's name! "Yes, i know, complicated name! Anyway, i call her paka.. and well something else for short.. although i know she'll kill me for mentioning her other.. WONDERFUL nickname!" Angelica said, glancing over at Paka, and then back again to the girl. "Oh, i'm sorry... but i don't believe i caught your name!" she said with a laugh. "But anyway, you look familiar.. are you in hufflepuff?" she asked politely.

Angelica peered over the girl's shoulder and saw a boy leaning against a nearby tree, staring in their direction. "Oi! You lost?" she yelled across to the boy, not sure if he could hear her, while trying to be nice.

"ummm... well, yes," he lied not knowing what to say.

Angelica sensed the boy was lying, but went along with it anyway. "Well, where are you headed?" she asked. She stood up and walked over to the strange boy; she wasn't in much mood to yell in order for him to hear her. "Anyway, i'm Angelica Schuster," she added, extending out her hand as she made her way towards him.

"well hello ther angelica," he said with a smirk. "i'm blake, blake zepline," he said reaching for her hand and shaking it gently. "hmmm.. well, i don't know where i'm headed really," he said smiling a little, he honestly wasn't heading anywhere.

"Well, then i'm affraid i can't help you there," she replied. "Me and my friend Piakura there," she said making a gesture towards the girl sitting in the grass near the lake side, "were just about to go. swimming," she said, laughing a little. "Anyway, i must go really," she said, turning and making her way back to Paka and the other girl, whom she was still unsure of who her name was.

"ohh.. right," he said, trying to think of a reason to make her stay. he watched her turn and leave, without even saying goodbye. "wait!" he called out to her. "where will i find you?" he asked.

"Find me?" she said turning to face him, half laughing. "Why would you want to find me?"

((OMGOSH!!! i sooo forgot!! merry xmas!!!!!))

She turned back and made her way towards the lake, smiling. "When you look hard enough, you'll find me..." she said loud enough for him to hear.

And with that she made her way back to Paka, and the other girl ((sorry!!)) still smiling to herself. "Anyway," she said to Paka as she sat back down beside her. "You still up for that swim?" she asked, half laughing. She then turned to the other girl, who had still not spoken. "You're welcome to join us!" she said. "Although.. well i've got no bikini bites, so i'll just be swimming in this," she said looking down at her tank-top and shorts. "What are you swimming in Paka?" she asked, eager to jump into the lake.

((ha! merry chrismas to you too!))

"BYE!!" blake called out to angelica...

veronica was just out for a stroll when she saw a boy by the tree. she decided to just go by him.

blake noticed a girl walk by him, smirked a little to himself, and said, "you out for a walk? alone?" with his foot, he pushed himself off the tree and walked over to the girl, slowing down beside her, keeping up with the pace. "name's blake," he said, holding out his hand. "i was just admiring the view," he said gesturing towards the lake side, and the scenery behind it.

Angelica looked back to see if Blake had left yet, but instead saw him walking with another girl and he appeared to be 'flirting' with her, as far as she could see.

"Typical," she snorted to herself.

blake glanced over to where angelica was sitting near the lake side, and he caught her eye. seeing the look on her face, he shrugged and thought you're the one who left me... it was quite amusing to see her reaction when he walked over to talk to another girl. He turned back to the girl he was walking with and pretended that he didn't care what was going through angelica's mind at this exact moment. he just continued to sneer to himself, and waited for the girl to say something...

As soon as she saw Blake look over at her, she quickly turned her head and hoped he hadn't caught her staring... Gawd i'm such an idiot, she thought to herself. Because neither Paka nor the girl standing beside them were saying anything, she quickly got up and chose to, at that random moment, run and jump into the lake. Boys always made her do stupid things; things she wouldn't normally do without rational thought. But what the heck, i came here to swim so i might as well. She felt herself plummet into the cold lake water, as she began sinking under. Still holding her breathe, she decided she'd stay under until she couldn't hold her breathe any longer.

blake heard a splash and turned around to see where it came from, and sure enough it had come from where angelica was sitting. although, she wasn't sitting anymore. he looked over to see if she had surfaced for air yet, but after 30 seconds he quickly ran over to the lake side and dived in, looking for angelica wondering if she'd drowned or what not. as his vision under the water became clearer as his eyes adjusted, he spotted her drifting around the bottom of the lake, and because he couldn't see any bubbles coming out of her nose, he swum straight for her. he wrapped his arms firmly around her and began tugging themselves up to the surface of the lake.

(( :huh: errrr... that was.. awkward! lol!!))

Angelica felt herself being swept up by something, and she had the sudden urge to scream, but obviously couldn't because she was still under water. Whatever it was that had grabed her, was now taking her to the surface it seemed, and soon enough she felt the sweep of damp air on her skin as she gasped for breath. "What the hell are you doing?" she screamed when she realised it was Blake who had been so moronic to think he was saving her. "I was having fun down there!!" she said angrily, shifting so she could remove herself from his grasp.

(( :D i thought it would be amusing!! lol))

"I'm saving your bloody life that's what i'm doing!" he said, angry that she wasn't showing him any gratitude for at least trying to save her life... <_< "Oh so you were having fun now were you!" he yelled back at her. "Oh gee no 'thanks Blake it was nice of you to try saving me, even though i didn't need saving'," he said, mimicking her girlish voice and making girly faces and batting his eyes. "Fine then! Go back down there and have fun drowning!" he yelled before making his way out of the mirky water, soaking wet, and not to mention cold.

Angelica was stunned to hear him yell back at her, no one ever yelled back at her! She was so mad she didn't know what to say in retort. So once again, without thinking, she created a masive wave with her hands and splashed him hoping she'd gotten him even more soaking wet.

feeling a wave of water splash him on the back, he honestly wasn't surprised that angie had the nerve. he quickly turned around and started splashing her back, wanting to prove to her that he could take what she brought forward, that he wasn't willing to back down, no matter what she had to say, or do in this case. "haven't you ever heard of self-control!?" he yelled between making his own big waves and sending them in angie's direction. "or better yet, solving problems through talks!?" he added, still furiously splashing her all the more.

((can i call you angie? angelica's too long to type.. lol :D))

"Well if you had been less moronic!" she yelled back still sending splashes of water his way.

"less moronic?!" he yelled. "when i was trying to save your life or when i was simply yelling at you because you were yelling at me in the first place!" he said dodging waves of water and still splashing her back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back