Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Roses for younger students were difficult, but Lizzie had been at Hogwarts long enough that she was beginning to recognise at least a few of the older students by name, especially the ones in her own house. Despite never having spoken to the girl, she was relieved to at least have some idea what Falon Urie looked like. Heading up to the Common Room was Lizzie's first stop, hoping the older girl would be easy to find up there. As she made her way up the stairs though, her eyes widened. Lizzie was in luck! There she was! Hurrying over, basket clutched in her hands, Lizzie beamed at the older girl. "Hi! You're Falon, right? I've got a rose delivery for you!"

Falon had already received one rose, and she hadn't been expecting any. She thought about sending one to Cairo, but chickened out and told herself that she didn't really like him like that. Right?
The Gryffindor had finally finished her homework - well, as much as she could handle - and she was on her way outside when she was approached by another Gryffindor. "Hey - really? Uh, thanks!"

Lizzie beamed, relieved that her instincts about what the older girl looked like were correct. "Great! Here..." She dug through her basket for a moment, carefully withdrawing the delicate pink rose and its card, and handing them over to Falon. "Happy Valentines Day!" She beamed warmly.
Falon,
I don't have a way with words in person, so I thought I would let this rose speak for itself. Happy valentine's day.
Cairo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back